cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love letters..

I was looking for a place to post love letters...joyous love, newfound love, funny love, sad love, yet-to-be-found love, and lost love.

Come post your musings and your heartfelt thoughts here.

I will start with a letter I wrote many years ago. It was never sent, but I have kept it as a momento. It is still relevant as my feelings for this person have not wavered since I wrote it.

My darling,

I write these words knowing full well that they will never reach you. But, I write them just the same because I need to unburden my heart. I need a place to keep my thoughts and feelings because I don't know what else to do with them.

I have, for many years now, been thinking of you - where you are, how you are. If you're well, if you're happy - of course I hope that you are. Yet, a part of me is jealous and saddened of that happiness of which I am no part.

I've spent a lifetime regretting that we could not share a life together - that we did not understand each other, and that we did not have the patience or fortitude to hold on to each other in good times or bad.

Your world was too erratic, too nervous and too crowded for me. I am a creature of peace, calm, and solitude, and could never exist in your world. You have a need to surround yourself with many - I only need you. With you I was complete, but sadly for me, you could not exist in my world.

How sad and painful it is when two people feel for each other what we felt, and could not find a way to share their lives with each other. We both have shared our lives with others, yet for me, it never felt right. I always felt empty and unfulfilled - something was missing.

When I had someone in my life, I would think: this person loves me, they're good to me, I am cherished. I will try to my best to love them and make them happy. And, I truly believe that I did try. But I just couldn't do it. My love for you always stood in the way.

I've hurt so many trying to love them, and that was very wrong. In my not wanting to be alone, I selfishly took them into my life. All they wanted was for me to love them as they loved me. But for me, true love only came once. I am thankful that I experienced that feeling. So many go through a lifetime never knowing the passion, the pain, the torment, and the ecstacy of an emothion that cannot be expressed in words. It is an all-consuming fire that burns down to the soul and drives you mad.

It is an incredible wonder that one person can feel so much, but when two souls feel it for each other, it is a miracle. It is a tragedy that we let the miracle slip away.

I am resigned to the fact that we will never be given a second chance in this lifetime. But, we are ancient lovers, you and I. Our love has transcended time and space. We have loved since the beginning of time, and we shall love again. I pray that in our next meeting, our love will triumph, and finally find fulfillment.

Eternally yours,
C
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

There is already an active love letters thread called Love Letters opened by Bit

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=335
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
I was looking for a place to post love letters...joyous love, newfound love, funny love, sad love, yet-to-be-found love, and lost love.

Come post your musings and your heartfelt thoughts here.

I will start with a letter I wrote many years ago. It was never sent, but I have kept it as a momento. It is still relevant as my feelings for this person have not wavered since I wrote it.

My darling,

I write these words knowing full well that they will never reach you. But, I write them just the same because I need to unburden my heart. I need a place to keep my thoughts and feelings because I don't know what else to do with them.

I have, for many years now, been thinking of you - where you are, how you are. If you're well, if you're happy - of course I hope that you are. Yet, a part of me is jealous and saddened of that happiness of which I am no part.

I've spent a lifetime regretting that we could not share a life together - that we did not understand each other, and that we did not have the patience or fortitude to hold on to each other in good times or bad.

Your world was too erratic, too nervous and too crowded for me. I am a creature of peace, calm, and solitude, and could never exist in your world. You have a need to surround yourself with many - I only need you. With you I was complete, but sadly for me, you could not exist in my world.

How sad and painful it is when two people feel for each other what we felt, and could not find a way to share their lives with each other. We both have shared our lives with others, yet for me, it never felt right. I always felt empty and unfulfilled - something was missing.

When I had someone in my life, I would think: this person loves me, they're good to me, I am cherished. I will try to my best to love them and make them happy. And, I truly believe that I did try. But I just couldn't do it. My love for you always stood in the way.

I've hurt so many trying to love them, and that was very wrong. In my not wanting to be alone, I selfishly took them into my life. All they wanted was for me to love them as they loved me. But for me, true love only came once. I am thankful that I experienced that feeling. So many go through a lifetime never knowing the passion, the pain, the torment, and the ecstacy of an emothion that cannot be expressed in words. It is an all-consuming fire that burns down to the soul and drives you mad.

It is an incredible wonder that one person can feel so much, but when two souls feel it for each other, it is a miracle. It is a tragedy that we let the miracle slip away.

I am resigned to the fact that we will never be given a second chance in this lifetime. But, we are ancient lovers, you and I. Our love has transcended time and space. We have loved since the beginning of time, and we shall love again. I pray that in our next meeting, our love will triumph, and finally find fulfillment.

Eternally yours,
C
Wow !! I wonder if it matter now?
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote