Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I have one and thankfully only one. I had been single for about six months when I decided to push myself and get out there. I've never been a joiner but I decided to join my local butch/femme social group. I joined online and read some of the forums and posted introducing myself. Immediately a lady posted back and seemed funny and nice enough. Everything seemed fine and casual I was at work so I kept it brief. When I got home later that night she, I'll call Katrina, had sent me a private message saying she hoped I didn't think she was too forward but wanted to know if we could chat later and hoped to get to know me better. I was flattered and let my ego get the best of me. Also I think the fact that I hadn't been single in over ten years made me itchy to get out there so I may have been a little too eager.
Katrina, allegedly a former ballet dancer from one of the Baltic states and I talked on the phone that night and she seemed pretty nice. She had seen my pic and I asked her to send me one of her. She said she didn't know how to send one......hmmmmm. The phone convos went alright. She had a nervous laugh and talked A LOT, which is good because I don't. I did suggest we get together to meet for coffee or something casual. She said she would be in my neighborhood over the weekend and would stop by my house if I gave her my addresss......hmmmm. I redirected her to meeting at Balboa Park and we could have a coffee or walk around, check out a museum just sit outside. So Katrina agreed to meet me on the upcoming Sunday afternoon.
You know how you meet someone and you're just like, ummm no, but then the other part of your brain is saying shut up you superficial idiot give her a chance? So yeah it was like that. And I also knew that it was good for me to meet more people in the queer community and who cares if it doesn't amount to anything, who doesn't need more friends??? I told myself to just go with the flow.
We met by the big fountain. She was petite like a ballet dancer, but she was wearing easy spirit big sole grey walking shoes. It's ok, we're just friends I thought trying to breath. She had sorta of blu-ish hair and a very large purse and was somewhat older than me. I suggested we walk a little. She kept walking closer and closer into my space. I couldn't move my arm she was standing so close............it was uncomfortable. She said she didn't really want to walk any further and that she was tired. I tried to not to think she about her needing an oxygen tank. So we sat down and she told me about her cat and proceded to take out a lot of pictures of him from her ginormous purse.
I bought her a can of soda and she exclaimed she couldn't open it and she needed a butch to do it for her. OMgay. I was outta there.
I was polite and told her after she finished her soda that I was going to get going. She wanted to go to a local bookstore and said I should take her to one. I gave her directions and told her it was nice meeting her.

*no one on this site

Ezee ....

OMG.. I cant' stop laughing, she just really needed a "butch"

My two favorite parts are.....

ginormous purse

OMGay!!!

I'm still rolling!! Awesome, thank you for your story!!

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #22
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

hmm...
I also have only 1 to tell, and Only 1 because after the whole thing went down, I was within inches of punching my brother....and refusing more of his "help"

I had just "Outted" myself to my brother 2 days prior, and he did mumble "maybe it's a phase, like when you were obsessed with Galaga?" and I should've seen the signs of Disaster to come when he was talking evidently to his girlfriend and I heard him say "I have no clue what you're talking about..Does she wear guy clothes?..umm..we fight alot because she fucking raids my closet almost every day, yeah"
That should've told me to run..fast...
He chirped when saw me "hey, u butch-ah or femina?" I scowled and said "what the fuck do you think?" and posed all rough and tough {I was 17}
He told me he wanted me to meet someone, and I squinted..
I was pissie he was telling anyone w/o my consent..
Anyways, we head out, and I'm asking 20 questions, I don't like Surprises, he kept sayng "Just wait, you might like her"
I'm imagining every possible scenario, and buy 2 peach dyed roses on the way..
I realize we're heading to his girlfriends house and I try to relax and lighten up so I ask
"Please tell me you're not setting up with your girl, I dont do bi, much less share with siblings"{I was 17 !!!}
He smirked and said "neither do I"
We arrive, and his girlfriends all giddy, and it gets contagious..we wait on the Porch, it's kinda sprinkling rain {another bad bad sign}
She tells me her sister is in the kitchen, and calls her , let's use the name "Zoe"
If my jaw could drop, if I could get away with murder, I would've bludgeoned my brother...
Out comes Zoe..
I'm staring, very rudely, and stunned into silence..
Zoe was butch, from head to toes..
Work uniform, swagger, slightly low voice, and a haircut I suddenly wanted Bad..
He managed a small smile, extended hand for a firm shake, granted hys hand was considerably smaller than mine, and I thought if I squeezed i'd break it...
When he asked if the flowers were for him, grinnin' rather cute...I mumbled "pshaw, nah man..I wanted to thank your sis for being nice"..which was a huge mistake, because I stepped on something slippery trying to reach the sister and fell hard to the ground banging my head on the wall...
Next thing I know, he's offering a beer to place on the bump, I'm thinking about 50 different ways to kill my brother at this point..
He nags hys sister for 20 bucks since hy's broke, and I'm staring at my brother, hy asks if I could wait a moment while hy changes from clothes, and I shrugged sayin "okie" hy's walkin' ahead, and I grab my brother , shoving him against the wall, he's got a shit eating grin from ear to fuckin ear, and I told him "mark my words, dick-for-brain, u will pay for this"
He shrugged and snickering he said "aww c'mon, i dont know how this shit works...youre a woman, she's a woman, what else is there?"...I almost slapped him, but Zoe popped out of nowhere asking if I'd like something to eat...
{He did murmur 'I'm sure she'd Love something to eat ' which earned him a sharp elbow jab+glare}
at the bar, Zoe had a blast talking a lot, and I'm focusing on the pool table, responding blankly with a random "yup..ok.."
He did take things weird...Braggin' of the ladies he'd slept with...
My mistake..Saying yup to something I didnt hear well...
When I bothered to look, hy had this deviously evil grin..cleared my throat and asked "what did u say?"
"I said, I don't mind my rep. the more the merrier, hell I could bed u, and not be phased, all u gotta do is show some interest"
That was when I figured things couldn't possibly get worse..
He gave some good advice on how to "come out" to my parents, we actually sat with the neighborhood Drunk and knocked back a few "Palo Viejo"
In hys drunken state he broke out into a rather Impressive rap session, and for a brief moment, we stared at each other, I kinda liked the colour of hys eyes, alot, and the emotion they showed..
And yes, talked about hys ex girlfriend...a lot...
I told hym I had to grab a bus or miss the last one...
On the way Home, my brother was quiet as a mouse..
I looked at him and said "dont u Ever pull another stunt like this w/o knowing"
He smirked and said 'oh get off it, u liked Zoe, I never saw u blush before'
Next day, I'm home, relaxing, watching a cheesy Soap, door knocks, and there is Zoe...
All I could mumble was "I will fucking kill him"
Zoe quickly defended him by saying "it's not his fault, man, i forced my sister to give me your brothers address, I know we got off on a really fucked up foot, but, I promise, if you give me 1 small chance, you won't regret it...I know an awesome, and respectable food joint"
The 2nd "date" was an improvement...
And no, I didn't regret it...
Old 03-12-2010, 03:39 AM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had a blind date.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #24
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had a blind date.

Me either. Unless you count meeting people that you met from online personals...before the digital pic era...

...I don't think that counts, though...

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #25
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ramdom thoughts......

Stappie, this is hilarious! OMG! You are cute enough to pull it off too...if you weren't, Sarah's friends would be dead now. Laugh!

EZ, dying laughing! Cat pictures and too "delicate" to open a can of soda? LMAOOOOOO

Ohhhhhh, I think meeting people from on line before digital pictures counts! I met some doozies. Not to mention people often post pictures not of themselves, like we won't notice when we meet them.

One Butch I met ended up being married to a sniper in the marines. Yeah. She was hot, but wayyyyyyyy high maintenence and well...married....to a sniper. She would call me up and ask whay I was doing and no matter what I said she would scream...Lierrrrrrrrrrrrr.....once, she sat across from my work and stared at my car.

Neen, I am also not feeling very lady like today and must admit to having maybe broken a dick myself once...and not beating it on a window. Those things are expensive!

Rook, too funny! Peach roses and all.

When I was single I wanted to make up a contract for first dates with stuff like.... I swear not to call you 20 times a day, I swear not to sit across from your house...and so on.

Hysterical thread perfect for a rainy Friday morning!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #26
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=apocalipstic;65509]One Butch I met ended up being married to a sniper in the marines. Yeah. She was hot, but wayyyyyyyy high maintenence and well...married....to a sniper. She would call me up and ask whay I was doing and no matter what I said she would scream...Lierrrrrrrrrrrrr.....once, she sat across from my work and stared at my car.

jen, you crack me up!
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:37 AM   #27
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=violaine;65525]
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
One Butch I met ended up being married to a sniper in the marines. Yeah. She was hot, but wayyyyyyyy high maintenence and well...married....to a sniper. She would call me up and ask whay I was doing and no matter what I said she would scream...Lierrrrrrrrrrrrr.....once, she sat across from my work and stared at my car.

jen, you crack me up!

Thank you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Old 03-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #28
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've never actually been on a blind date. Sure, friends have tried to set me up (which makes me nuts), but I just met the woman in person at the friend's house with other people. If we hit it off, then a date is a good thing!

I can't imagine just going on a date without meeting and talking with someone, first.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #29
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I guess some people are serious on dates and some have fun, dates, laugh, joke around, tease each other.. I sure the hell hope the one I'm with for the rest of my life will make me laugh and yes even do some pranks on me!

LIFE is too SERIOUS... I certainly don't want to add to it by having an uptight partner
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #30
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I guess some people are serious on dates and some have fun, dates, laugh, joke around, tease each other.. I sure the hell hope the one I'm with for the rest of my life will make me laugh and yes even do some pranks on me!

LIFE is too SERIOUS... I certainly don't want to add to it by having an uptight partner

Nah, look for a funny one! Makes life so much easier. They gotta have a sense of humor!

The worst blind date I ever has was one I did not know about.

My father was being courted (chased) by a lady at the church and they conspired to invite me to dinner and try to set me up with the lady's son.

WTF. WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????????????????

My father knew I was a Lesbian, but he did it anyway.

When I got there I was so in shock I could not speak. Words would not come out of my mouth. Not even "pass the salt". Complete and utter shock. I can at least usually be way polite...but nothing would come out of my mouth. I sat there like a lump.

The guy was cool though and sensed my discomfort and after dinner played Elton John for me 'till I could at least form words.

It was one of the most uncomfortable evenings of my entire life...
Old 03-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #31
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Strappie, was this girl a Yankee? Maybe that's why, Diva.
pause

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #32
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Maybe. That DOES make sense.

Maybe You and I should date, Gemmie.....
pause

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #33
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
pause
Grin!

My G/F is from Upsate NY where apparently women are way more feminist than in the South. We definitely have had a learning curve, but it's been worth every second.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #34
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

LOL, I was sitting here trying to figure out how to take that.

I think I got it. I've been ephiphanized.

Yeah, we are a little less *cough* uptight about them things.

*grin*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #35
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:

*grin*
a teeny, itty bitty drop.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Me either. Unless you count meeting people that you met from online personals...before the digital pic era...

...I don't think that counts, though...
I don't count it either, since I had the opportunity to learn more about them before the meeting, even if the reality didn't match the pic or my personal vision of them.

Quote:
Ohhhhhh, I think meeting people from on line before digital pictures counts! I met some doozies. Not to mention people often post pictures not of themselves, like we won't notice when we meet them.

Hopefully, though, you've had enough contact to warrant a meeting. For me, a blind date is just that....you are going into the situation practically blind, not knowing much if anything about the other person except your friend/sister/brother/uncle/cousin/etc thinks that they are PERFECT for you.

I'd learn the art of the just in case hubby dub came after you.

Neen, I am also not feeling very lady like today and must admit to having maybe broken a dick myself once...and not beating it on a window. Those things are expensive!

You are NOT joking! I tried to get them to take it back too and refund me or at least let me pick another one out, but noooooo....apparently, those 12 minutes in the car were enough of a bonding session that the store felt that it would not be able to take it back (though it would be a go back for them) and separate us.

Quote:
pause
Quote:
pause
Quote:
Grin!

My G/F is from Upsate NY where apparently women are way more feminist than in the South. We definitely have had a learning curve, but it's been worth every second.
Quote:

*grin*
I wouldn't call it uptight, but whatever works.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #37
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Wondering if anyone else has some good stories to post....

I'm dying to read some more Blind Date Stories!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #38
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Well, one time at Young Daywalker Camp ~

Blind Date took on a different spin once, we decided it would be fun
if our friend went 'blind' and allowed the romantic interest we chose
for her to guide her around a Lake in the Milpitas/Calavares County Hills.

Off they went with a bottle of Merlot, and a couple hours later we saw them
across the lake...our friend still blind folded, they stumbled their way to a
wobbly bench under a Willow tree and there she went!

She hella slid into the water ~ still clutching the bottle of Merlot!

They remain friends to this day, but I think the
Date was just as fun for us conspirators as it was for them.

Wee.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #39
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I don't do blind dates.....I find that when people I know do blind dates they wished they were still blind.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #40
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

This isn't exactly a blind date story but rather a "date to not go on" story.Back in the day when I went to the bars a lot, I was sitting in the quiet bar of a club I patronized. There was a woman who lived in a small town outside Houston who would come in sometimes on Fridays and I had thought she was nice looking and decided I would ask her out for dinner. Now mind you she lived in some podunk country town and had a bunch of kids which usually is not the kind of women I dated. So this Friday she comes in and I am sitting there sipping my beer. She comes in kind of out of breath carrying this package wrapped in white paper and hands it to the bartender and says: can you put this in the cooler for me?. The bartender says: what is it? Then the woman proceeds to tell us that its a snake she just ran over in the road on the way into Houston. She went into detail about how she had crossed into the next lane to purposefully hit it and then some guy saw it too and they fought over it on the side of the road. So I asked her, what are you going to do with it and she said she was going to eat the meat and make the hide into a belt. *laughs*. WEll, I just kept sipping my beer and decided I really didn't need to take this gal out to dinner, so it was a date I was glad I missed.