Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #21
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think we love people because of the way we feel about them. I think we love people because of the way we feel about ourselves, when we're around them.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 AM   #22
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me...love is a life time...I've don't stop loving or fall out of love with a person, but how I love them changes... more/lee/or different level... sometimes I wish I could hate...lol....
BK
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:37 AM   #23
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
The original questions of "how do I know it's love?" - for me, it's the touch of my soul.

And "what do we fall into?" - I think that the "fall in love" thing is the high energy of a new exciting focus mixed in with sexual energy. I believe it is possible to keep that feeling alive even if that "newness" lasts for 35 years.
How do I know it is love? When I strive to be the person that "they" see. When they see kindness and warmth so I try to be kinder and warmer. When they see happiness so it spills over from me. When they see everything I want to be so I want to be that, even more.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #24
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Ahh the age old question, I agree with most of the posts so far but would like to elaborate a little. The "falling" is in my opinion the transition of us absorbing and feeling the energy of the other person and the emotions they create within us, with the end result being what we know as love. The sustaining of that love is the continual growing we do with and without that person and the experiences we share, which is why we can love in varying degrees. The ultimate is to love and be "in love" with someone, to me that encompasses the feeling we emote in each and the passion is undeniable. My experience has been that the latter is the hardest to attain but when you do the joy is unmistakeable and for me usually starts at a slow burn and ends up as a raging fire.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #25
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

IslandScout made a very good good point.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
in love, love, questions about love