Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-13-2017, 07:52 PM   #3301
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'll give you one guess.....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM   #3302
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I just walked the cul-de-sac.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2017, 06:24 PM   #3303
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the Stairmaster, Levels 1-4. It was beautiful weather outside so the gym was not crowded at all which was fun.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 12:01 PM   #3304
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I finally got off my ass and went to the gym this morning, exercisers.

Here's my damage:

271 cal, 2.42 mi, 30:00 min

I didn't want to play with weights so it was my trusty elliptical but after about 10 minutes, this guy hoped on one a couple down and was making disgusting sounds and was sniffing and then blowing out of his nose. I couldn't tell if it was a cold issue or a chemical dependence issue. Either way, my stomach literally turned thinking of all of those snotty germs being sprayed all over his console and phone. Soooo gross. This is why I practically bleach the machines before I get on them.

Besides that and seeing a creepy assed cheating former customer, my time at the gym was good. I enjoyed my stretch time too. Even though it was crowded at the back (because I went later than usual), everyone was respectful and no one made any disgusting sounds so that ended my workout on a high note.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 12:30 PM   #3305
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I just got back from a 2.5 hour hike. Total elevation was about 3500. I feel SO alive!
Old 02-19-2017, 05:28 PM   #3306
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I ran nine miles today
On the trail. I burned over 1100 calories.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:49 PM   #3307
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothButch View Post
I ran nine miles today
On the trail. I burned over 1100 calories.
I envy your running ability.I so would like to work on that as a personal goal
Old 02-19-2017, 05:50 PM   #3308
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i went on about a mile hike around a small lake. I had my camera on my back so it was quite a workout. Uphill both ways!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #3309
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Today and everyday, I will begin doing 10 minutes of punching and kicking on my Everlast heavy bag, that hangs from the basement ceiling beam, with Trump's face taped on it, to tone up my forearms and legs.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 10:06 PM   #3310
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I envy your running ability.I so would like to work on that as a personal goal

Thank you. I started running with the Couch to 5k free app.
That's how it all started a couple of years ago. Before that, I could barely run for two minutes straight!
Old 02-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #3311
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Thank you. I started running with the Couch to 5k free app.
That's how it all started a couple of years ago. Before that, I could barely run for two minutes straight!

You....are my inspiration I find trail running especially interesting because of the varied scenery and terrain. And because the ground seems as though it would be much more forgiving than pavement.

When I get my new phone I'll get the app and make an honest attempt at it.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:34 PM   #3312
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
You....are my inspiration I find trail running especially interesting because of the varied scenery and terrain. And because the ground seems as though it would be much more forgiving than pavement.

When I get my new phone I'll get the app and make an honest attempt at it.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing posts ��. Trail running, dirt is easier on the body but the challenge there is always watching in front of you, where you land. The uneven terrain does slow you down some. And there's less "bounce" so it's a little more effort. Black top isn't bad at all and concrete and brick are the surfaces I try to avoid, if possible. Much more shock to the body.

And thank you! Runners always seem to inspire other people and other runners. I've gotten a couple of people running just from following my progress. It's neat.

I love the trail and being out in nature. Feeling the breeze, sun on my skin, hearing the leaves scatter or listening to the birds. And there's the occasional squirrels or deer that make an appearance.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:43 PM   #3313
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Good luck, I look forward to seeing posts ��. Trail running, dirt is easier on the body but the challenge there is always watching in front of you, where you land. The uneven terrain does slow you down some. And there's less "bounce" so it's a little more effort. Black top isn't bad at all and concrete and brick are the surfaces I try to avoid, if possible. Much more shock to the body.

And thank you! Runners always seem to inspire other people and other runners. I've gotten a couple of people running just from following my progress. It's neat.

I love the trail and being out in nature. Feeling the breeze, sun on my skin, hearing the leaves scatter or listening to the birds. And there's the occasional squirrels or deer that make an appearance.

Sounds wonderful. Like hiking only faster Ill definitely post on it when I begin. Thanks again for the inspiration!
Old 02-21-2017, 12:27 PM   #3314
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I walked the cul-de-sac. Soon I will add the hill to my walk but not today.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #3315
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exercise

I walked for 30 minutes today.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 02:08 PM   #3316
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I walked over three miles today. I was recently diagnosed with diabetes which sucks but it's been a motivator for me.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 08:40 PM   #3317
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I don't post every day but I've been at least doing yoga every day. Most days I also work with kettle bells. Mostly for upper body but truly it involves the whole body. (Awesome!)

Today was just yoga; I was super tired.

I also cleaned which I say counts.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #3318
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I walked five miles today!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 08:31 PM   #3319
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exercise

I walked 30 minutes today. Went to PT and did 10 minutes of leg presses, 90 leg lifts with a 3lb weight on my ankle, 36 squats, 2.5 miles on the stationery bike, and 20 push ups.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 11:54 AM   #3320
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

I've walked 5.4 miles today but the balls of my feet are hurting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights