Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
It's all legal battle ~ as to the estate value and all assets ~ Those who used his services will be brought up in court and they will take the brunt for Epstein ~ it's going to bring a lot of shame and jail time on his so called associates. I am not buying the fact that this was a suicide that he did alone. $ paid out for turning their head , murder, tons of speculations .I wonder who is writing the movie already preceded by a book no doubt . The price of pain for the victims should come w/ future residuals . (((((( the young woman )))))) who were victimized by that pig, as young as 14 omg….
Jeffrey Epstein Is Dead After ‘Suicide Watch,’ but Trafficking Probe Lives as Feds Scramble for Answers
Attorney General William Barr—whose father had hired Epstein to teach math at the tony private school Dalton in the late 70s—said in a statement Saturday morning: “I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

Southern District U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said in a statement Saturday afternoon that “Today's events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein's many victims their day in Court.” He pointedly noted that “our investigation of the conduct charged in the indictment — which included a conspiracy count — remains ongoing.”
The second part sounds good but the first part....yes i am sure the Federal government will get right on this, with "Attorney General William Barr—whose father had hired Epstein"
Old 08-11-2019, 11:19 AM   #3822
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
I'm sure, although it would never become publicly knowledge, Trump pulls Barr aside and tells him to cool his jets when it comes to Epstein and digging to far into that possible hornet's nest!

I'm sure Trump, as well as many others, worries about skeletons in the closet" re-surfacing if one digs to deep!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 01:32 PM   #3823
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I do not think Epstein is dead. Either witness protection or helped to escape. Check one of the islands he owns!
Old 08-11-2019, 05:31 PM   #3824
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Nancy Grace posted that the cameras inside Epstein's cell or outside his cell were focused on Epstein.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:24 PM   #3825
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

"There should be — and almost certainly is — video of Epstein’s suicide at MCC. One hopes it is complete, conclusive, and secured," ~ Preet Bharara, former USAG, and former SDNY Prosecutor (22 hours ago).

For those of you who have "Stitcher", you can catch up on the Epstein situation by listening to Preet's podcasts.

Stay Tuned With Preet

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 08:28 PM   #3826
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nancy Grace posted that the cameras inside Epstein's cell or outside his cell were focused on Epstein.

Yes, but sometimes those darn things somehow seem to malfunction when they go to play the footage back!
Old 08-11-2019, 09:32 PM   #3827
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
I meant to say WEREN'T <<< my mistake the cameras were NOT focused on him inside the cell or outside... sooo sorry !
Old 08-12-2019, 01:24 PM   #3828
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I meant to say WEREN'T <<< my mistake the cameras were NOT focused on him inside the cell or outside... sooo sorry !

This whole thing just gets more interesting by the minute!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 08:10 PM   #3829
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Active shooter standoff, 6 officers wounded, in Philadelphia. I'm sure it will be all over the News later.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2019, 08:05 AM   #3830
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Stacey Abrams announces new voter protection program...

Standing in front of a room of labor workers from the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades at a convention in Las Vegas, Abrams announced plans for a multimillion-dollar initiative called Fair Fight 2020 to staff and fund voter protection teams in battleground states across the country ahead of the 2020 elections.

“We’re going to have a fair fight in 2020,” Abrams said. “I’m going to use my energies, and my very very loud voice to raise the money we need to train those across the country in our 20 battleground states to make sure that Donald Trump and the senate take a hike and we put people in place who know what we need to have.” .......
Old 08-15-2019, 08:34 AM   #3831
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Steve King just keeps saying crazy stuff......

At what point is enough enough? And why hasn't Steve King done enough to get him kicked out of Congress?

His latest ignorant remarks are just one in a long list of many he's made in the past. After King's questioning of when the terms "white supremacist" and "white nationalist" became offensive, he was condemned by House Republican leaders and stripped of his committee assignments. That episode also spurred several Republicans to announce their plans to primary King in 2020.

More recently, JD Scholten, a Democrat who lost to King in 2018, announced his plans to run again.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:00 PM   #3832
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Stacey Abrams announces new voter protection program...

Standing in front of a room of labor workers from the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades at a convention in Las Vegas, Abrams announced plans for a multimillion-dollar initiative called Fair Fight 2020 to staff and fund voter protection teams in battleground states across the country ahead of the 2020 elections.

“We’re going to have a fair fight in 2020,” Abrams said. “I’m going to use my energies, and my very very loud voice to raise the money we need to train those across the country in our 20 battleground states to make sure that Donald Trump and the senate take a hike and we put people in place who know what we need to have.” .......
IMHO, anyone with half a brain knows she should be the Governor of Georgia!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 PM   #3833
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Steve King just keeps saying crazy stuff......

At what point is enough enough? And why hasn't Steve King done enough to get him kicked out of Congress?

His latest ignorant remarks are just one in a long list of many he's made in the past. After King's questioning of when the terms "white supremacist" and "white nationalist" became offensive, he was condemned by House Republican leaders and stripped of his committee assignments. That episode also spurred several Republicans to announce their plans to primary King in 2020.

More recently, JD Scholten, a Democrat who lost to King in 2018, announced his plans to run again.
The Iowa Repugnant org finally decided to primary that creep. They're behind Feenstra, a vocal Trump supporter with no known white separatist ties. In a fair fight I'll put my money on Scholten over King in 2020, but not over Feenstra.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:15 PM   #3834
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Mystery solved....

Accused "madame" and "Lady of the House," Ghislaine Maxwell, has been found after questions surrounding her whereabouts made international headlines. Is she in Europe? Or hiding in a picturesque Massachusetts beach town? Not exactly. Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator in his suspected sex-trafficking operation, was found at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Los Angeles.

The New York Post obtained an image of the 57-year-old sitting alone at the burger chain's location in Universal City on Monday. With her dog in tow, she allegedly told an onlooker, "Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!" Maxwell was reading a book called The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives. Ironic, as authorities have been scrambling to track her down. It's the first time the British socialite has been photographed in public since 2016.
Old 08-22-2019, 04:31 PM   #3835
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Not sure this constitutes as breaking new but......

Sarah Huckabee Sanders 'excited' to join Fox News as a contributor....

Figures.........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #3836
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ding Dong

David Koch, Industrialist Who Fueled Right-Wing Movement, Dies at 79

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/u...gtype=Homepage

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/23/polit...ead/index.html

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 08:59 AM   #3837
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75363...-top-of-agenda

The Amazon is burning. Our Oxygen.
Old 09-14-2019, 10:21 PM   #3838
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #3839
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

RIP

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 09:27 PM   #3840
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

RIP, Ric Ocasek

My life soundtrack, continues to fade away

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news