Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 01-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #41
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Looks very nice folks and folkettes who did all this work....
appears something happened when it migrated..now there is a shot gun as a smiley ......... (joking, I will just hang a post it on that part of my screen

Well anyway nice job...now why dont u all go have some fun....and go shopping, or get some sleep, or have sex..or play with the dogs......surely u deserve at least 10 minutes of pleasure ...seriously tho,,, spoil yourselves a little ok.
dean
Old 01-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #42
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
It's 1:30 in the afternoon here and I JUST woke up.

I see that Linus has been much less of a lazy sloth than I and is busy toiling away on the photo thing.....Guess I will start getting my list of stuff done and revel in the glow of everything actually working
I want you to know something. When you said there was going to be a relocation to another server. I did not shudder. i did not feel like we would be held hostage for feelings and things unknown. I went about life trusting in the planet revolving evern better, and the air is still clean and fresh. Thanks

I rested, and trusted in the fact that this would be done and , as it was, we are all back together without any blood letting. Is Jack okay>

I am really looking forward to some big hugs and smiles when this group gets together. You 2 deserve a trophy year, and Linus ..some biiiig ceeegars.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #43
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chat

Just wanted to say that I checked out the chat last night and WOW! I have an old junky comp I just started using again as a secondary to the "good" comp (it even has the Y2K upgrade). And I cant believe it was going so smooth and prob free. I have a lot of probs usually when the comp gets overloaded or something. idk why but the chat room works better for me than any other place has. THANK YOU everyone for working so hard!

Waiting patiently to upload a pic of myself,
Big Fan of Improvements
Old 01-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #44
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for all the hard work you do. It is wonderful here.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #45
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
this pretty much kicks ass!

kinda like when i went from dialup to dsl. wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!
You mean last month, Wil?

heh.

Great work Team BFP!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #46
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Have discovered that I can rep and then thank but if I try to thank and then rep I'm told I can't rep the same post twice. Odd. This was on the other server as well...I just never tested it.

Sent Linus a note about the galleries as well.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #47
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
There is an issue with uploading photos. I'm working on fixing that now. Hopefully won't take too long.

We are aware of the issue with the uploading. It's going to take me longer than anticipated because of something unforeseen.

Note: this does not affect existing photos in the galleries.

Please watch this space for status updates over the next couple of days.

Reps and Thanks Yous are the same (the Thank You button is a rep that auto-includes a thank you message).

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #48
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
We are aware of the issue with the uploading. It's going to take me longer than anticipated because of something unforeseen.

Note: this does not affect existing photos in the galleries.

Please watch this space for status updates over the next couple of days.

Reps and Thanks Yous are the same (the Thank You button is a rep that auto-includes a thank you message).

Totally missed that about the galleries. Sorry!

I understand that the Rep and Thank You are the same. What I am saying is that I can Thank you but not rep you, but I can rep you and then thank you. Does that make sense?
Old 01-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #49
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

I understand that the Rep and Thank You are the same. What I am saying is that I can Thank you but not rep you, but I can rep you and then thank you. Does that make sense?

Interesting. Sounds like a bug in the reputation system (that'd be a ticket with vBulletin and the creator of the mod).

Old 01-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #50
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Jack discovered this very thing the other day. Its probably something with one being loaded before the other. (I bet Linus knows)

Either way, Arwen is greedy!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #51
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Jack discovered this very thing the other day. Its probably something with one being loaded before the other. (I bet Linus knows)

Either way, Arwen is greedy!

Why yes yes I am. And many other things. Hee. However, I also just adore you so there. Can I be greedy about that too?
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #52
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation
Default Linus, Medusa, and Jack

Gawd, this looks great! Your hard work shows!

I don't know why y'all switched from GoDaddy, but they seemed really sexist. So I'm glad.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #53
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication. I was a a mainframe programmer for 24yrs. I don't even want to think of the days of no sleep working the kinks out of hardware and software upgrades. Bravo!
The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #54
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like the switcheroo went well. I was gone all weekend, but it was definitely nice to come back home today and the pages load so nice and fast!

I was especially happy to see Queerbay up and running. I've been twitching over not being able to post my stuff! So now I can, and I have.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #55
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

This new server moves with lightning speed. I can't believe how quickly I move from thread to thread. Even the games load quickly and we all know how important that is. Now we can all rock steady in here....home sweet home.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #56
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you for all of your time and hard work.

I am not receiving any e mails from the threads I am subscribed to. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #57
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
Thank you for all of your time and hard work.

I am not receiving any e mails from the threads I am subscribed to. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Hrmm.. try unsubscribing and re-subscribing. Now it will only send emails if you're not on the site at the time. And make sure you have it set to instant email notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #58
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I discovered a long time ago that I could Rep and then thank as well. It never worked the other way around i.e. Thank then Rep. I kind of like it as a feature, because I can privately and publicly acknowledge the persons post.

I vote don't change it!
Ditto. I really liked being able to do that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #59
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I discovered a long time ago that I could Rep and then thank as well. It never worked the other way around i.e. Thank then Rep. I kind of like it as a feature, because I can privately and publicly acknowledge the persons post.

I vote don't change it!

Oh I agree! Now that I know, I'll rep first. However why aren't you repping me more, Juney? What? Do you like them better? I KNEW IT!

:cue the toddler:
Old 01-12-2010, 12:56 AM   #60
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

TY
TY
TY
TY
TY

a beautiful site, a great chat and all we need are personals... when you have time... no rush... maybe Saturday?

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote