Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 04-11-2018, 12:18 AM   #1
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch Laundry

I am curious about the idiosyncratic nature of Butches and their laundry rules.

I am going to offer a few questions that I have,
but please feel free to share any of your "must's" or "shouldn'ts" or any other relevant rituals or techniques.

1. Your shirts: do you send them out? wash and iron them yourself? Drip dry?

2. If you wear cotton boxers do you iron them?

3. Do you ball your socks, fold them as pairs or randomize them in a drawer or basket?

4. Your jeans, ironed or no?

5. Hand-washing of sweaters and knit vests, yes or no?

6. Do you have a specific day your do your laundry or is it an on going project?

7. Are you proprietary concerning your laundry or can others participate in the cleaning of your clothes?

8. Do the same rules apply to your bedding or is that a separate issue?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions and sharing your laundry life with me.

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:27 AM   #2
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, and another question,

How many of you drop off your clothes and have them washed?

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:48 AM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

1. I do send my nicer dress shirts out

2. I do not iron my underwear.

3. I'm anal about socks being matched as a pair and being neatly arranged in a drawer.

4. Yes, my jeans are ironed!

5. I really don't wear sweaters or vest but I do like some things hand washed.

6. No specific day now but before I lived with Mary often times I would do laundry when I got home on Friday nights after work! I lived in a 3 floor apartment building with ONLY 2 washers!

7. I am not proprietary concerning my laundry others can participate.

8. My bedding is usually thrown in with Mary's. It fills up the load and conserves on water! When I lived on my own however, I known to toss in the sheets with my whites!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Oh, and another question,

How many of you drop off your clothes and have them washed?

I have never done this. Back in Milwaukee there was a place about a block from where I worked that offered this service, but the place always struck me as dirty and nasty so no way was I trusting them with my clothes!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 11:04 AM   #5
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

1. My shirts: I wash them myself unless on an extended work trip, in which case I have them laundered. I rarely take the time to iron, but if I do, I do it myself (unless I had them laundered).

2. My boxers: no ironing

3. My socks: tossed in a drawer

4. My jeans: not ironed

5. Sweaters and knit sweaters: I haven't owned either for years

6. Timing: Whenever I get around to it, but I prefer weekdays so my weekend is free or Saturday so I can at least relax Sunday

7. Nobody can participate in the cleaning of my clothes (unless they are being laundered for work)

8. Bedding is a separate issue
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 12:31 PM   #6
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

They usually go to dry cleaning...

No ironing for underwear...
Note: Turn them inside down for washing...-if not in a hurry- usually pre treated before washing. Do not use bleach. Cold temperature...

3. Do you ball your socks, fold them as pairs or randomize them in a drawer or basket?
Fold them as pairs...well, when I manage to find both socks after washing!

Generally they are ironed

---

6. Do you have a specific day your do your laundry or is it an on going project?
No much planning around it....It just happens when time allows or when circumstances require it

7. Are you proprietary concerning your laundry or can others participate in the cleaning of your clothes?
Hmm, In the past, I've accepted some help, but it's usually something I do myself...If other is participating, I greatly appreciate the clothes being separated by color...

That's another matter...
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 01:22 PM   #7
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

his only request-no fabric softner whereas i want it in every wash
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #8
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I do my own laundry!

Teeshirts...wash/dry/hang up OR fold neatly

Dress shirts are perma pressed so hang on hangers & button all the way up

Polo shirts are also perma pressed & hung right out of dryer.

My boxers are cotton and I just fold those right out of dryer

I lay each sock flat one with the other, and roll up and pull one side over other...and arrange neatly in a bra/sock/undies drawer...

My jeans are taken fresh out of the dryer and folded with creases in legs & hung up.

NO sweaters and one vest.....wash in machine & hang up to dry.

Our facility has 2 washers/dryers, so do when can catch them available, usually really late at night.

If I am seeing someone or partnered, they can do my laundry with theirs of they wish. Couple of femmes I dated actually did a fantastic job of my laundry...of course it was small loads & couple pairs of jeans....BUT OMG did my clothes ever smell soooo good....

I wash my linens & towels together. Comforter is done separately. I change linens on bed each week....

Great thread idea, LRF!!
Old 04-11-2018, 04:07 PM   #9
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I wash all my clothes and dry everything in the dryer.

I don’t iron anything.... my dress shirts and pants I throw in the dryer for a few minutes to get any wrinkles out before putting them on.

I pair my socks and fold the pair together at the ankles and throw them in my dresser.

I don’t have a certain day I do laundry but it’s usually on a weekend day. And sometimes I do some during the week.

I prefer doing my own laundry. But if it’s someone I’m with who knows me well then it wouldn’t be an issue.

Bedding wouldn’t concern me.

I have never dropped laundry off.
Old 04-11-2018, 05:00 PM   #10
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Ohh... interesting topic! My laundry regiment has changed significantly over time. Years ago everything was only natural fibers which meant everything (all outerwear at least) had to be pressed to look right. During that same time... all bedding, towels, wash clothes... etc... were pressed also. Fortunately, I've mellowed out and learned there are better things to do with my time!

1. Your shirts: Depends ... if they're natural fibers then they are sent out ... cleaned and pressed. Synthetics ... wash ... dry... hang...

2. If you wear cotton boxers do you iron them? Nope. Did ... once... lol

3. Do you ball your socks, fold them as pairs or randomize them in a drawer or basket? Balled/folded up as pairs. Dress / work socks are then separated by color and athletics have their own corner.

4. Your jeans, ironed or no? Can't believe I ever used to iron them... but not in decades!

5. Hand-washing of sweaters and knit vests, yes or no? Don't wear them anymore but when I did, I'd have them sent out. I'm not skilled enough to keep them from stretching or becoming otherwise deformed.

6. Do you have a specific day your do your laundry or is it an on going project? No specific day... but at least once a week.

7. Are you proprietary concerning your laundry or can others participate in the cleaning of your clothes? I welcome all who are kind enough to assist!

8. Do the same rules apply to your bedding or is that a separate issue? I'm WAY more casual about bedding and towels now. BUT... I do make sure to get the towels out and folded quick enough so they're not all wrinkly and/or lose their fluff <-- most important! lol

BONUS QUESTION: How many of you drop off your clothes and have them washed? Did you mean like ALL clothing?? I do ... but only depending on the fabric. I have a couple 100% silk shirts that I won't take a chance destroying. Or if they're 100% cotton and I'm feeling lazy... I may just have them pressed.

That was fun... thanks!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #11
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fun one...

I have gotten more relaxed but only after years from
discharge from the service...smiling

No Chinese laundry where I live at the moment, so yes I do them myself.

Yes indeed I do, unless they're my Winter flannel boxers which I don't.

Sleep in my cotton/flannel boxers so no wrinkles. The boxer briefs I
wear for the day...no ironing.

From my service days my running socks all where smiles...dress socks
are folded beside them.

I've gotten more relaxed with this, used to starch and iron them, but
now only iron them.

If I have a good cleaners, I'll dry clean them, if not, well
it's Woolite to the rescue.

Every other week, usually after my run on Friday morning.

My wife was excellent in this department, though I did fold our
clothes...yes, the military once again. Now I always do my
own until I see how they do their laundry...my present sub
does very well.

Separate.

LeftWritefemme...this was fun, got to know some of the buds
a bit more, good one.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 06:55 PM   #12
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post

I have gotten more relaxed but only after years from
discharge from the service...smiling

No Chinese laundry where I live at the moment, so yes I do them myself.

Yes indeed I do, unless they're my Winter flannel boxers which I don't.

Sleep in my cotton/flannel boxers so no wrinkles. The boxer briefs I
wear for the day...no ironing.

From my service days my running socks all where smiles...dress socks
are folded beside them.

I've gotten more relaxed with this, used to starch and iron them, but
now only iron them.

If I have a good cleaners, I'll dry clean them, if not, well
it's Woolite to the rescue.

Every other week, usually after my run on Friday morning.

My wife was excellent in this department, though I did fold our
clothes...yes, the military once again. Now I always do my
own until I see how they do their laundry...my present sub
does very well.

Separate.

LeftWritefemme...this was fun, got to know some of the buds
a bit more, good one.

Greco
Greco, you do realize that not all laundry places are Chinese, right?

FYI for everyone... watch out washing towels with sheets unless you like sleeping on those pills that helps create. Sheets should be washed alone.

One of these days I hope Rene will remember my words of wisdom and not wash towels with sheets.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #13
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default l

Andrea, yes of course. My response was and is not intended for anyone to
take offense. And, my experience in NY albeit many years ago there were
and still are, in Brooklyn, Chinese laundries...that's what they were called
by the owners who were/are Chinese. Unfortunately, not many of these
businesses left. Too bad I didn't open a Puerto Rican laundry...not to
worry folks I am Puerto Rican. And I won't debate this, period.

Interestingly, after I posted about my laundry I felt sad...won't go into it
here...perhaps in the "Listening..." thread.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Greco, you do realize that not all laundry places are Chinese, right?

FYI for everyone... watch out washing towels with sheets unless you like sleeping on those pills that helps create. Sheets should be washed alone.

One of these days I hope Rene will remember my words of wisdom and not wash towels with sheets.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #14
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh, how I love a survey....

Quote:

but please feel free to share any of your "must's" or "shouldn'ts" or any other relevant rituals or techniques.

I drip dry and then iron them myself. I do the same with my dress pants, except for the pairs that need to be dry cleaned.

I do not wear cotton boxers. I wear cotton/light polyester briefs for under my dress pants (work), and I wear cotton/light polyester trunks for everything else, as they are more comfortable to me. No ironing.

White socks in one drawer, colored socks in another.
Fold as pairs and tuck the tops together. Balling them stretches out the tops.

The material doesn't require it, so no, I do not.

I don't like anything heavy on my torso. I only have a couple of very light sweaters. I wash and hang over a drying rack. I don't know what a "knit vest" is. I don't have any vests, either.

I wash, as needed. Most often on Saturdays.
Definitely, ongoing, depending upon what is needed.

I'm down with others doing my laundry.

I change my sheets when a guest comes over.
Is that what you mean?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions and sharing your laundry life with me.

Youre welcome.
Ten characters needed.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 09:10 PM   #15
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

This question:

Reminded me of the one time my mom let my dad buy his own boxers. By way of set up, picture banker who wore suits to work every day. Slacks and polo on the weekend, tennis gear, swim suit. That's about as expansive as his wardrobe choices were. Those items of clothing he could be trusted to purchase without issue.

Apparently dad wasn't aware that men's boxers came in cotton or permanent press; there may be other options now of which I'm unaware. He brought home his new boxers, wore them, put them in the laundry bin and thought no more about it.

My mom sorted the laundry, washed the boxers, dried the boxers and then left them on my dad's side of their bed. After a fairly short conversation once he got home from work, my father understood that a) my mom was not going to iron his underwear, and b) since it had been worn and washed, he couldn't return the underwear to the store, and c) these new boxers weren't 20 years old and hadn't gone through sufficient washings to make them soft enough to use as dusting rags.

Thanks for taking me on a walk down memory lane.

P.S. At Christmas I'll post about sending dad out alone to get a small Christmas tree.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:42 AM   #16
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i would like to add that watching a (my) butch do their laundry is extremely sexy!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #17
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i would like to add that watching a (my) butch do their laundry is extremely sexy!
Why/what makes it sexy?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 06:40 PM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Why/what makes it sexy?
For me its caring about what they are wearing and being clean

Knowing that they don’t consider it *woman’s *(femme’s) work

Being domesticated (bliss)

Its *choreplay! *
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 06:41 PM   #19
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
For me its caring about what they are wearing and being clean

Knowing that they don’t consider it *woman’s (femme’s) work

Being domesticated (bliss)

Its *choreplay! *
Ok, cool. I get it. Interesting stuff.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 09:56 PM   #20
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Nope don't send them out, I wash them but rarely buy clothes that need ironed, I only drip dry my binders.

Nope do not iron my boxers

Throw them in a clean clothes basket with my underwear

Lord no my jeans do not get ironed

Nope no hand washing

I do my laundry whenever I get my usage of said washing machine and dryer

Only me, no one else washes my clothes, I'm picky as to what goes with what, etc

Bedding gets washed separately from clothes but our housekeeper washes bed sheets.

My answer are the next line as I don't feel like using color LOL
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
butch, butch laundry, housekeeping, laundry, self-care