Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I made a small pan of brownies and cut a heart out of the middle and left it in the counter.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #42
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

You have to ask my girl if I am romantic or not but I do what I can to make sure she is happy and surprise her at times.

I will be seeing her in a couple of hours (she is flying in) and I always have flowers waiting in the bedroom for her. Today I bought carnations for our bedroom.....bunch of daisies all kinds of colours in the kitchen.....a rose for the bedroom along with a bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses ready for when we get home.....along with a card......
and some fruit and veggies cuz I know she like that

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #43
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah...well sometimes....ummm maybe. I guess it just depends on what a femme's expectations of romantic are.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 10:07 PM   #44
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Romantic to a fault!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 01:24 AM   #45
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

I would say that I'm very romantic....I like to give little surprise gifts, hide love notes, make candlelit dinners, grab Hym for spontaneous slow dances, things like that. But I would also say that Hy may be more romantic than I..... (lucky me!!!!)
Old 04-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #46
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

I am definitely on the romantic side.

The last kind of romantic thing I did was when I was leaving my gf's place one night I pretended that I forgot something in the bedroom. When I went there and made sure she didn't follow me I slipped a cute and sweet card with a handwritten note out of my hoodie pocket and left it on her pillow. She messaged me after she went to bed for the night to thank me for the wonderful evening and the card. She said it was really sweet of me and that I'm just really a romantic softie. She melts my heart.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 04:47 AM   #47
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Candle light dinners with soft music playing, walks along the beach in the moonlight, holding hands while walking the mall or grocery store, singing that special song, writing love notes and poems just because, wearing His favorite perfume, sensual massages, slow dancing to only the music in your head.. etc etc.
yeah, i think i am a romantic..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 05:51 AM   #48
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't really think of myself as being romantic. I don't 'need' flowers and candles, but I do like them. I prefer sweet surprises that let me know I'm being thought of .....

a handwritten note expressing tucked into my purse .....

on the nightstand when I wake up in the morning .....

a spontaneous down my favourite country road .....

coming home to find all taken care of!

Everyday things done with me in mind are precious to me!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #49
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

if its your birthday, I will fill the cab of the truck up with balloons. (I've always dated those who had trucks? hmmmmm...)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2013, 09:47 PM   #50
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Well I recently posted I was not very romantic and got some rebuttal...
Apparently I am quite romantic, considerate and thoughtful...So OK..
Old 04-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #51
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm into romance. A gesture of loyalty is romantic, small self sacrifices are romantic, really listening is romantic. I want to know will this person defend me or betray me if it was the easier thing to do? As the practical Virgo I am I think cut flowers really just end up making a mess. I want words or gestures that I can believe aren't part of a routine. To me, romance is when your date remembers something you said casually 5 dates ago, cooking dinner together, talking and laughing together and knowing that person always has your back. I guess romance has to grow, but to me romance happens when someone shows from the beginning that they could be that person.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #52
Daktari

I'm told that getting a guitar out and singing a girls favourite songs for her is romantic. I just think it's fun.

I'm told being polite, considerate and courteous is romantic. I just call it normal behaviour with everyone.

I'm told bringing flowers and chocolates is romantic. Until I met a lactose intolerant girl with loads of allergies.

Romance me? Nah!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #53
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wink

Romance...

The extra effort you both put into the relationship, situation , the moment. Hopefully it does not go unnoticed

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 07:35 AM   #54
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Romantic

There are days I am romantic. Then there are days that I just want to use her for my pleasure!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #55
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation
Post Romantic - Romance?

I’ve read this thread with some interest – how some think they are – others think they are not – based on - how they feel or react or things they do – romance is very much an individual thing...I think some people think they aren’t “romantic” because they don’t fit the “hallmark” version of what we’ve been told romance is - meaning if you show up for a special date with a dozen long stem roses – a box of “Whitman sampler” chocolates and a bottle of sparkling “whatever” (oh and let’s not forget the giant stuffed teddy bear with a big red heart on it) – you are romantic and if you don’t – you are not...

Me, personally – I don’t think “hallmark” has done “romance” any favors – there is nothing “romantic” about crowding in the local pharmacy around a card rack with 14 other guys – on the day of “any” land mark occasion – stepping on dropped envelopes – or not finding one at all – and then just “picking one” – because you are in a hurry – and simply scrawling – “love, ____” at the end of a pre-written verse – that 2,364 other women are reading at the same time your loved one might be – (but) – on the other hand – I realize that even the very act of evening “thinking” about buying a card – is “romantic” to some – so, again – it is an individual thing.

I think we fellas and ladies too – put too much pressure on ourselves and have self-debate about “if” we are being romantic – because some magazine has written a list of the “10 Most Romantic Things to do for your Lover” – and you read them – and say – oh, well wow – no, I’ve never actually taken my wife on a romantic cruise – renewed our wows on the white sandy beaches of “wherever” …(OK – you know I exaggerate on these things by now) – but seriously – I’ve been guilty of it – I “read” those things sometimes – we all do … and I’m scratching my head thinking – “yeah…I don’t do any of that” – but does that mean I’m not “romantic” – because the Editor at Romance Weekly says I’m not because I didn’t do “x y or z” – and seriously – how do you know your partner or loved one isn’t reading the same list on “girls night out” - and they are laughing because the list is usually so out of perspective with what most view everyday romance might even be.

Being romantic to me – isn’t some sweeping grand gesture once a year on a special occasion like a birthday/anniversary or the “biggie” Valentine’s day...not that I don’t like to do “special” things I do – but I don’t necessarily consider them “romantic” I guess.

To me? Romantic is part of the whole package of “romance” itself – it’s not a “once in a while kind of thing” – and if you love someone deeply – and unconditionally – I think “romance” is just part of that “love” – so what some consider ordinary perhaps is romantic to me…part of what makes (her) romantic to me – even if she doesn’t realize it – is who she is – the essence of who she is - how she conducts her everyday life and around other people – how she makes them feel – when I see how they react to her – and appreciate her words or kindness – and the fact that it isn’t even something she “thinks” about – she just does – because it is “part of her” –and I smile inside because she has such a grace and elegance about her and I’m so proud of who she is as a person - or to me it’s romantic that she knows I hate meatloaf and that I love Dutch Apple pie – that she always remembers to have lots of milk in the refrigerator – or that she no matter how busy her day might be - stops always at some point to give me that special smile – or text or phone call that makes me know in that moment – nothing or no one else was more important to her than me…now – (that) to me is romantic – but you don’t see that in a magazine or on a list or inside a hallmark card…I think there are those that can be “romantic” without actually truly “loving someone” – but for me – it is all tied in together – the flowers that I might give her as a “grand gesture” means nothing – if I don’t love her enough or pay attention enough to do the small things – like take out the garbage without being asked – or fix the door – or mow the grass without being reminded…yeah – it’s in the everyday.

But, now – you know– I ramble…lol! – These threads just get me to thinking about topics in general but the question was do I see myself as romantic. Do I like to think that I weave daily romance into the way that I simply love her the best way I know how every day? – yes.

Is that romantic – hopeless or otherwise? No – I don’t think so –

it just means - I.simply.love.her.

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #56
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

My wife thinks its romantic when i wash my Glass instead of leaving it dirty in the sink for her to deal with .
She thinks its even more romantic when i wash it without breaking it
Old 04-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #57
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I try to let her sleep in and not wake her up until I have to.
If I wake her up, I try to wake her up with kisses.
If she is sleeping and I need to work downstairs, I leave her a note telling her where I am.
I leave her visitor reps.
I talk to her, and often.
I make sure she knows I love her by my words and deeds.

This is just normal behavior to me...
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #58
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I can be, but not in the usual recognition of the word.
I hate poetry, flowers, hearing someone is honoured to make my acquaintance, I loath flowery speech and "othering" me into a Lady of the Castle type bullshit.
I like people taking the piss, teasing, being a smart ass, offering to do things for me (like fix my computer/website/bike/pick up groceries/take me to an appointment) and maybe insisting a bit as I'll likely say no first round because I don't want to be seen as weak and I have to know that they are sincere in their offer.

I like people that do things to help me out, rather than buy me gifts or say shit. Make me laugh, buy me a drink and hang out, make me laugh some more, don't treat me with gentle gloves, treat me like a real friend. An equal with different talents. Ask me to help you too.

a romantic friendship with emphasis on friendship. Not on romance.

Some people like touch, words and gifts. That's not me. I like actions and laughter. See me for me. See me as capable enough to take a hard ribbing. If you see me wearing my reading glasses, which I HATE then tease me about them "hey four eyes how about a blow job, now that you can tell the difference between my leg and my dick?"

I love ice cream. take me for one when I'm really stressed out. shag me in an ally while making me hold it. Or something.

I dunno, things that just make me laugh and enjoy making me laugh. That really is a big part of it.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #59
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

As for me being romantic towards other... I've heard my vagina is very romantic.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #60
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

as I leave you to go home, I pass by your truck and leave a lip print on your driver door window.

It will make you smile later

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: