Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-16-2018, 08:00 PM   #27481
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,155 Times in 1,230 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I almost asked... What the heck is... then I remembered the multi colored one!

It's been a long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
... handfuls of "gay popcorn."
Old 04-16-2018, 08:26 PM   #27482
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,349 Times in 2,088 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I almost asked... What the heck is... then I remembered the multi colored one!

It's been a long day.
LoL! Yes, my daughter was selling popcorn as a Beta Club fundraiser and they had the rainbow colored "tutti fruity" flavor. It tastes like a cross between Fruity Pebbles and a lollipop.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 09:05 PM   #27483
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Oh... wow... ...yeah ... that... uh ... ...that .... sounds ... delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
It tastes like a cross between Fruity Pebbles and a lollipop.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:23 PM   #27484
Sweet as Cake

How Do You Identify?:
Strong, Fearless Femme !
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Oh my gosh Lyte !! I was laughing out loud at that funny post you made about the popcorn !!
( I was thinking the same thing !)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sweet as Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet as Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 10:56 PM   #27485
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Success!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet as Cake View Post
Oh my gosh Lyte!! I was laughing out loud ...
Old 04-17-2018, 10:44 AM   #27486
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,467 Times in 22,913 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

You need to visit this website. They have a Lollipop flavor during the Christmas holidays that is divine.

Inpopnito.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 11:11 AM   #27487
Blind Melon Chitlan

How Do You Identify?:
Honey Badger
Relationship Status:
with her ... permanently

Blind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST ReputationBlind Melon Chitlan Has the BEST Reputation

she is going to fix salmon and stuff

Blind Melon Chitlan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blind Melon Chitlan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 02:51 PM   #27488
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 13,036 Times in 3,200 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I cooked a big pot of jasmine rice and dumped a couple cans of chicken a la king over top.

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 04:29 PM   #27489
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Twin Flames ♡

Thanked 53,668 Times in 13,440 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i had zoodles and italian sausage, topped with some shaved parm
girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #27490
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Busy, Content & Unavailable

Thanked 23,685 Times in 7,529 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default the TYPO free version, lol :/

I stepped away, a bit ago, to make my supper salad and to make an extra salad for my apt mgr who installed two brand new windows and matching blinds, on the west side of my home.

I so appreciated the lovely workmanship because it was the last of the upgrades for my home, except new carpet in the east bedroom. My apt manager LOVED the salad I prepared for them!

I used organic Romaine, sugar snap peas, walnuts, julienned carrots, French Sheep crumbled feta cheese, an sliced minute egg, blackberries, cherub tomatoes, Sesame Tahini stick crackers, Tumeric dressing, and an tablespoon of roasted organic hummus to go with the organic tortilla chips.

Water to drink (I'll make my water quota by 8 pm).

Caramel Fudge Think Thin Bar for dessert, later on.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #27491
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,467 Times in 22,913 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't in a salad mood tonight so I had 3 small apples with peanut butter.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #27492
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,800 Times in 2,057 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- cheeseburger, medium, cheddar cheese
- waffle fries with bleu cheese sauce for dipping

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 08:02 PM   #27493
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
femme in the streets, switchy in the sheets
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
love's my religion but he's my faith

Thanked 9,205 Times in 2,238 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sauteed broccoli was a win so trying roasted broccoli tonight, with leftover rotisserie chicken breast and macaroni and cheese.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 06:41 AM   #27494
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,052 Times in 6,751 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Last night we had Chinese at our favorite local place...

I'm trying to branch out in the menu since I fell in love with one particular dish and was never getting anything else. SO....

I tried their Vietnamese noodle bowl.....I'm still tasting it today. It was SO good. There were all sorts of herbs playing around in it....lemon grass, Thai basil and cilantro to name a few. My honey said it was spicy but I didn't really find it so (my index is pretty high though)

I may just go get one for lunch. It was THAT good. This time with shrimp. It was honestly the only thing I would do differently...and usually I have a longggggg list!

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 04:30 PM   #27495
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 5,596 Times in 1,070 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Grilled steaks, fried cabbage and my famous (really only to me) green beans. I may have over seasoned everything.

I see a big bowl of chocolate chip ice cream in my near future.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #27496
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,349 Times in 2,088 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter is cooking tonight and she has informed me it will be hot dogs, mini tater-tots, and root beer floats. I am ok with this plan.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 05:32 PM   #27497
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 23,864 Times in 5,701 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Thai curry spiced wings (just tasted them and they’re spicer than I planned), riced cauliflower, spring salad, jello for dessert.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 06:19 PM   #27498
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just another lovely salad of greens and sparkling cranberry juice cocktail. And lots of water throughout my day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 06:44 PM   #27499
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,437 Times in 5,449 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

We had everything under the sun. My main dish was mushroom ravioli with two types of pesto and balsamic reduction.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #27500
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
We had everything under the sun. My main dish was mushroom ravioli with two types of pesto and balsamic reduction.
that sounds absolutely delicious, ccb!

Tags
dinner