Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,964 Times in 3,981 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
  • I do not have a disorder. I am very orderly in my eating.
  • Someone made brownies for me on Friday and they remembered I can't eat nuts.
  • Happy Sunday Everyone. Today is another busy day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #1002
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess..

i'm feeling pretty complete right now!
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #1003
Daktari
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Libertine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Marquis
Relationship Status:
Pointing in one direction

Thanked 18,084 Times in 5,052 Posts
Daktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST ReputationDaktari Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that whilst writing recent assignments and now that I don't smoke, this wonderful Planet has been my 'fix' when it would once have been ciggie time.
Daktari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daktari For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #1004
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that brownies suck without walnuts.

I confess I love snow (football) games! Even if it's just flurries.

I confess I could take a nap right now even though I didn't get up too long ago

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #1005
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,678 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess.......

I am sooooooo sick of the Steelers I could puke.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #1006
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,390 Times in 4,302 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I am happy! Whole shopping for some new pants for school, I am now a size 15 in juniors and I bought my first pair of skinny jeans!

Jesse's peach cobbler was delicious!

Zimmy

"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"
-Chinua Achebe
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #1007
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

An avocado milkshake sounds delicious!

-Chinua Achebe
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #1008
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,363 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess :

I didnt even realize it had been a five hour phone conversation until after I'd hung up the phone

I confess :

It was refreshing and loved laughing and making her laugh

I confess

Today has gone by fast... Love texting back and forth...

I confess

Shes really sweet

I confess

I may have a tiny weeny eeny crush

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 01-16-2011 at 06:55 PM.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #1009
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 14,596 Times in 3,643 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I got a hitachi for my birthday!

I confess I also got birdseed and a new bird feeder!

I confess that I need to find me a carrot cake...soon. I asked for one but no one wanted to take it on. So, to some restaurant I must go to get me a piece!

I confess I could sit for hours and watch the birds. Its so relaxing and I can feel the stress leave my body as I watch...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #1010
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

that I miss someone a whole bunch!!!

My heart skips a beat when your name lights up my phone *blushes*

I just watched a scary movie and needed a snuggle buddy during all of the scary scenes!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #1011
Jesse
Still Kickin'

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,731 Times in 3,938 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I just ordered my Fossil Hunting Permit! It's going to be an interesting Summer.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #1012
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.

Thanked 21,389 Times in 4,810 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

~ I don't like nuts so please keep them away from my brownies.
~ I hate plain white socks eventhough I do wear them on occasion. I prefer colorful or patterned.
~ I have been super crabby out of the blue today for some reason.
~ I'm supposed to go on a diet starting at 6am. I'm debating on eating this entire bag of Hershey Hugs in retaliation. (I hate diets and don't know why I bother.)
~ Eventhough I want to, I will NOT eat the entire bag. *sigh*
~ I may just forget the diet idea all together. It's hard for me to diet when I'm crabby, bored, or just plain stubborn. *lack of willpower girl*
~ I wanna run away. Don't care where. Just wanna go. Preferably somewhere without snow. <--oh look, almost a poet and didn't even know it
~ I was so bored this week that I finished all the January homework for one of my classes. Guess I'll start on next month's.
~ I am absolutely freezing in my room. It doesn't seem this cold in the rest of the house. I wonder if it's just me.
~ I think I have used this entire confession as one big complaint. Darn it. That was not intended.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #1013
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,249 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I'm watching my favorite movie, but it always makes me cry.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 01:33 AM   #1014
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I confess...

~ I don't like nuts so please keep them away from my brownies.
~ I hate plain white socks eventhough I do wear them on occasion. I prefer colorful or patterned.
~ I have been super crabby out of the blue today for some reason.
~ I'm supposed to go on a diet starting at 6am. I'm debating on eating this entire bag of Hershey Hugs in retaliation. (I hate diets and don't know why I bother.)
~ Eventhough I want to, I will NOT eat the entire bag. *sigh*
~ I may just forget the diet idea all together. It's hard for me to diet when I'm crabby, bored, or just plain stubborn. *lack of willpower girl*
~ I wanna run away. Don't care where. Just wanna go. Preferably somewhere without snow. <--oh look, almost a poet and didn't even know it
~ I was so bored this week that I finished all the January homework for one of my classes. Guess I'll start on next month's.
~ I am absolutely freezing in my room. It doesn't seem this cold in the rest of the house. I wonder if it's just me.
~ I think I have used this entire confession as one big complaint. Darn it. That was not intended.

I confess you should call it *Venting* doesn't carry quite the same negative connotations!

I confess that'll be $.25 or one funnel cake....oh. Wait. Does it count if I solve a problem without being asked. I confess, I bet not. I confess Shucks!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 04:11 AM   #1015
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,146 Times in 754 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Post I confess

I confess that this past Thursday I threw caution to the wind, completely ignored my diet and ate a bag of sour cream & onion chips and two (YES 2) snickers bars!! Oh the agony of it all...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #1016
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ladylike Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 12,956 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to getting weak in the knees over a certain hat...

and

I am lusting after a handbag seen Friday night...

I'm cut from a different cloth...
And they don't make that fabric any more.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 06:21 AM   #1017
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I was really looking forward to going power walking this morning, but the rain ended that plan!

I am going to make coffee instead and have breakfast in a few!

Diets are hard, but well worth the end result. Knowing that I have kept 43lbs off of the original 60lbs I lost in 2007.

-Chinua Achebe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #1018
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

I am hoping there is a change soon.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #1019
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,772 Times in 1,850 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I'm on day three of not uttering a peep to anyone.
  • I'm thinking this is not something of which to be proud.
  • I'm really tired and need a fun vacation.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #1020
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,504 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

--i have a thing for upper arms...symbolizes strength and protection...
--i often miss that feeling of being protected & loved...
--i struggle with feeling like i'm a bad girl/submissive..and not a worthy gf...
--i'm hoping that is due to my low self esteem...i'm working on this, & me as a whole..
--i have a lot of things i'm sorry for, but taking as lessons learned..
--this has not been a positive post for me at all, but felt necessary..i in no way blame anyone but myself, just things i really need to focus on, with some true 'me' time.. for i can't make someone happy if i can't be happy with myself as i am..

i also confess...i worry...and hope all is okay..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: