Old 11-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #201
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post

NOW MY GIRL IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PUTTING UP A CHRISTMAS TREE. SO I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GET UP OFF THE COUCH.

Well we got the tree up and some decorations around the house and some wreaths and lights on our balcony. I also added the holiday cards to my agenda today and finished those too!

The rest of the night agenda . contemplating this shopping trip and if not then just chillax!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #202
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Puppy play

Puppy meals

Puppy walk

Puppy play

Puppy meals

Puppy walk

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 08:25 AM   #203
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Once I manage to escape bed, I'll go clean kitchen. Take the brats out. Maybe a load of laundry. I know some needs to be folded. Then.... Wait for it.... Homework
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #204
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Oh let's see...

Finish decorating the half decorated Xmas trees, now that I have hooks and a string of lights.

Then off to work, to sell sweaters, sleep shirts and slippers. Those seem to be the gifts of the week. But wait, I will sell them some kind of sparkly jewelry for themselves! Build those sales !

Happy Saturday everyone

P.S. continue to ponder as well

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #205
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A few championship football games
A mechanics session with my chainsaw and leaf blower, clean them up and get them ready to use

The Christmas Elf's 2nd birthday party.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #206
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I WANT to get the spare room organized so that movement in it is possible We don't have an entirely dry basement...so a lot of odds and ends find their way to that room...And I'm hoping to actually...I don't know..USE the room...for an exercise room....

I would also like to finish addressing my Christmas card. I'm more than halfway through...

I need to get the cute dresser I got to re purpose OUT of the kitchen....and then I need to clean said kitchen floor

I have to get some laundry put away before it colonizes the bedroom

I'm going to put to use the new shoe rack I got...my shoes need a happy organized home. They told me so

I want to throw something together so Teddy has dinner when he gets home. Otherwise he eats crappy frozen dinners...sighh... I feel like a neglectful house wench...

Oh and then I get to go to work
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #207
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Move the rest of the stuff in the garage to my storage unit and then clean the garage.
Clean the apartment.
Take out the garbage.
Do laundry.
Get rid of this persistent headache.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #208
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Right now I am cooking Red steak and eggs for breakfast. Then we are going out to do some shopping for this next week.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #209
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I went shopping this morning for the week; lunches for work, oatmeal for breakfast and a couple other little things

Now its an entire Sunday devoted to football plus I got a nice hair color so I'm gonna dye my hair today ~ Intense Medium Red Copper

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #210
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Workblech But at least I only got one more weekend then I'm off weekends for the Christmas break at school.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #211
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Remodeling the kitchen and looking across the room admiring her beauty and thinking what a lucky bastard I am. Getting off the ladder and holding her and kissing her sweet lips. I love you sweetheart.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #212
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

grocery shop
wrap presents

9 days til surgery. i better get crackin on my things to do list
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #213
Sparkles
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FunkyFemme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Asshole!
Relationship Status:
Moving from person to person as fast as possible!

Sparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today is...

a hookie day. Yeppers, I took the day off and I'm gonna get some cleaning done around here.

Laundry
Vac
Dust
Attack the bathroom
Take out the garbage

Then it's some ME time!!

Catch up on my book
Consume way too much cawfeh
Enjoy my jammies
Love on the furbabies

Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkles For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #214
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
Remodeling the kitchen and looking across the room admiring her beauty and thinking what a lucky bastard I am. Getting off the ladder and holding her and kissing her sweet lips. I love you sweetheart.
~ Looks @ u working hard to make a nice looking home for us ~ wanting u always ~ your love , ~ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #215
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

laundry (dogs make lots of laundry)

feed pups

barn chores

long hot bath

pick up house mess

make Syr's birthday cake!!!

make dinner

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #216
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Packing, cleaning, packing, cleaning.... Yeah. That's it! :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #217
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

ugh...at the MVD...waiting...
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #218
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Work 8-12;

wait for washing machine repair from Sears 1-5:00 PM;

head to the GF's house for the next 4- days

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #219
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default DAY OFF!!

Waking up late and lounging.. now it's timee to get ready and go to Disney's Hollywood Studios with my daughter!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #220
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a day and the weekend to rest emotionally I am not in a place where too much work will be getting done.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda