Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 05-05-2019, 06:13 PM   #341
charley

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool A Discovery of Witches

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Ah, this is one of my all time favourite TV Series, which I've already seen (and read the book)... so, rewatching again right now(!!!), it's on AMC (episode 4, followed by episode 5)

I am really enjoying the chemistry (or should I say alchemy) between Matthew and Diana.
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
charley is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2019, 06:27 PM   #342
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,443 Times in 1,369 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
Ah, this is one of my all time favourite TV Series, which I've already seen (and read the book)... so, rewatching again right now(!!!), it's on AMC (episode 4, followed by episode 5)

I am really enjoying the chemistry (or should I say alchemy) between Matthew and Diana.
I've been watching it weekly as opposed to all at once and am really enjoying it that way. I've become so used to binge watching favorite shows that I had forgotten how nice it is to enjoy them slowly. And yes, the alchemy ... love!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 06:08 PM   #343
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchgrrl
Relationship Status:
👍

Thanked 17,369 Times in 4,868 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Old 05-28-2019, 10:59 AM   #344
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchgrrl
Relationship Status:
👍

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Old 06-13-2019, 01:03 PM   #345
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchgrrl
Relationship Status:
👍

Old 06-22-2019, 09:54 AM   #346
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchgrrl
Relationship Status:
👍