Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

laughin....

((((((((((((Words))))))))))))))))

dang I love my friends.........laughin

I get to use hyperbole just like other people!!!!

====
Big Daddy PapaChris......

misguided would describe Sarah Palin.............laughin.........I kinda think the Pope is far more than misguided.........and that would include damn near all of them......there are some exceptions....

-------------------------

Pat Robertson is a greedy money grumbing carpetbagging capitalist who uses religion as the cover for where all his hidden money is buried..........

Christian evil is a concept..... from my position as an outsider......that Pat and the Pope (and several others) appear to do their best to accomplish......

-----------

in general we all need to be careful about underestimating those we so easily call idiot and ignorant........I don't think Pat or Sarah Palin or Bill O'Reilly or Pope or Rick Warren or ______ fit those definitions.......
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #42
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

I think Pat is crazy and evil and I agree with Toughy that the pope is as well. What's the difference if we refer to one of these men as "fucking evil" and not the other...? (Or, that it's OK to wish Pat a slow death, or say how sick we think he is or that he is ignorant, etc... here on the site? People are expressing their outrage, thoughts, feelings on this.) There are Christians Protestants - and Christian Catholics both here. They are untouchable in word here, unless moderated/cushioned in protection, because... "why"? Who cares about us queers? Hell WE turn on each other here. Do I make these men more important than I think we are - or the people of Haiti? (Although, I feel both act "as if" they are "god-like", or are god, whatever that means...?)

Both men have many, MANY followers. LOTS of money involved! But, more concerning to me, the power of that money to sway negativity - such as in this case with Haiti. Neither of them wish "US" folks too much wellness in our lives as queers either... neither of them want us to have the rights to be able to love or be legally united - in fact, they're sure we are going to hell and suffer miserably. (Unless we repent, of course... denounce perhaps? Then maybe we'll be spared?)

The thing IS that Pat does have such a huge empire TOO, that when he made yet another insane and ignorant comment like this here... it STOPPED dead in their tracks thousands of folks who would have otherwise sent aid to Haiti.

That IS "fucking evil", IMO. Saying something like this while parentless children and every possible horrible family/loss scenario are being shown [clearly] running around the streets all bloody, crying, lost and confused... (?)

Hopefully, this will PISS OFF enough folks though then, to help who wouldn't have otherwise - on the other hand... knowing what he just took away by his extreme thoughtlessness and insensitivity.

Oh, has the pope denounced what Pat said yet? I was just wondering... I'm SURE he has said to help out at this time - to have great compassion, especially as the funds can come more directly now to that specific denomination.
___

Plus, I wanted to ask - is there REALLY a reference to the actual word "WITCH" in the bible? I didn't know that sentiment went back that far in time - that specific, actual word!? (Or, is this from one of the modernized easy for the comtempory folk adapted [very specially interpreted] new word reading bibles, where they can INFER ANY DAMN THING? Otherwise, no wonder they burned all of those "witches" in Salem! Or, did they burn the folks for not being christians and then they reworded the bible now to suit this murder spree in more modern times... as OK??)

*Sorry for derail, but it surprised me reading that bible verse here... until, I thought of the newly reworded bibles while writing here. Anyone know, feel free to PM me if the word witch was "originally" stated WAY BACK...

Wildcat
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #43
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
l

in general we all need to be careful about underestimating those we so easily call idiot and ignorant........I don't think Pat or Sarah Palin or Bill O'Reilly or Pope or Rick Warren or ______ fit those definitions.......
Fine.

How's about "Crazy like a fox"?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #44
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Unbelievable!!! (I just can't stop using that word since I am not capable of understanding the basis, origin, reason for, whatever! of these hate filled and pain inducing statements on an ongoing basis.)
Back to ... unbelievable, I heard the President of France speaking on ABC early this morning, and HE said that Haiti was cursed. He was much more sympathetic in his comments, but still the idea that he refers to Haiti as cursed creeps me out, and is victim-blaming in a very big way IMHO.

I couldn't come up with any film of this (at six in the morning it seemed to me that he had a greedy little glint in his eye when speaking of the outside intervention he is going to encourage "for" Haiti.) But hell, maybe I was imagining it, and I was suffering from lack of sleep. Anyway, here's the text. Judge for yourselves.
Smooches,
Keri

PARIS (Reuters) - French President Nicolas Sarkozy called on Thursday for an international donor conference to help Haiti recover from its devastating earthquake.

Sarkozy said he would be discussing the idea with U.S. President Barack Obama, Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

"From this catastrophe, which follows so many others, we should make sure that it is a chance to get Haiti once and for all out of the curse it seems to have been stuck with for such a long time," Sarkozy told reporters.

"This new tragedy can be the last if the international community mobilises to help this country," he added.

He said France would work closely with the European Union to send "very important means" to rebuild Haiti, but did not give any specific figures.

Sarkozy said he would visit Haiti in the coming weeks to meet President Rene Preval. France would also be sending two ships to Haiti, a water treatment centre and new search teams.

France has also asked Air France, Air Caraibes and XL Airways to put on special flights to Haiti for families of victims so that they can visit the island as soon as the airport is open to civilian aircraft.
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 08:04 AM   #45
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

The Devil writes Pat Robertson a letter:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ml?sc=fb&cc=fp
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #46
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

gotta love Keith

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/01/15...n-their-place/
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #47
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Wow, this just FLOORED me hearing what Rush said! Talk about obviously utilizing a horrible disaster for political gain right now! Why should I be surprised?!

I have been livid, to sick, to heartbroken over the fact that folks like G. Beck at Fox and the like, are having field days, these wonderful [racist] discussions - commenting, criticizing and ANALYZING the skin tone of folks - like what the fuck?! And discussing the president as they have been. If they were government "officials" doing this in public (we all know this is done by folks in government amongst theirselves - good elected officials representin' the people) they would be challenged to step down.

And the media sucks it up. It's like this massively huge vortex! Never ending with putrid garbage slinging! And the rating wars continue on the major networks. The followers [at home] get into these extremely negative dilusionary viewpoints. It's quite disgusting and appalling to me! Don't people have fucking minds of their own? What has happened to free and independent thinking?!

I'm just not a good "follower", AT ALL. I truly appreciate the others here on this site, who clearly think for theirselves... you help keep me sane.
__

Otherwise, yes - Keith read their ass here. Good for him. Thanks for sharing this.

WC

*OK, now this was a mini-rant for those of you who need to know or want/care to distinguish. But, now I'm done with "justifying" myself here on this site, got it? Thank you.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #48
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question I have to ask a question because I am confused...

What happened to getting New Orleans rebuilt and getting people cared for and giving them what they needed? I am getting the feeling that our gov't is spending more $$ on Haiti than our own people.

Please don't flame me for this. I really don't understand.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #49
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There are people dying in the streets in Haiti. Shall we turn our backs because of man made borders or are they simply HUMAN?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #50
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I have no problem helping anyone in need in a crisis, but it appears to me, and just me alone mind you, that we are turning our backs on our fellow citizens. I never believed in borders. People are people. We should be helping each other out. Does this make sense?
Old 01-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #51
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

I came here specifically to post the rebuttal from the Maligned One, but I see Heart beat me to it, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
The Devil writes Pat Robertson a letter:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ml?sc=fb&cc=fp
Y'all have GOT to read that; it's wonderful, and oh, so logical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
I'm not a Christian, let alone Catholic, and really don't care for the current pope myself. Evil fucker though? C'mmon.
Maybe "fucker" is the wrong word.... but "evil"? Please stop and think a minute, and define evil...

To me, "evil" is the smiling face that promotes hate, in a twisted enough way to convince people the person is actually promoting love; in a twisted enough way to convince people they actually deserve the hate "because it is love."

What could be more evil than that? When a person who is NOT the Pope does it, when say, a woman's husband twists his words to make her believe that his brand of hate is actually love and that she deserves every nasty thing he says or does "because he loves her," we flat-out call him an abuser.

I suppose, having grown up Catholic, I have higher standards for Popes than Ratzinger can meet: "Love your neighbor as yourself." It seems pretty elementary to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
Plus, I wanted to ask - is there REALLY a reference to the actual word "WITCH" in the bible? I didn't know that sentiment went back that far in time - that specific, actual word!? (Or, is this from one of the modernized easy for the comtempory folk adapted [very specially interpreted] new word reading bibles, where they can INFER ANY DAMN THING?
Modern times are not the first time the Bible was edited. The actual specific word "witch" is an English word and would have first showed up in the King James Bible, so it's been in there for several hundred years... BUT the whole quote? That "shall not suffer a witch to live" nonsense?

It's not in the original Greek or Aramaic versions. It was edited into the Latin Bible to justify the Spanish Inquisition.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #52
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I have no problem helping anyone in need in a crisis, but it appears to me, and just me alone mind you, that we are turning our backs on our fellow citizens. I never believed in borders. People are people. We should be helping each other out. Does this make sense?
Helping ANYONE is helping each other out, yes?

Andrew, there are different levels of crisis and emergencies...

Now, in Haiti - search and rescue, medical treatment, dealing with the volumes of deceased bodies, food, water and immediate shelter, etc... are the focus and primary concerns. AS, it was during the beginning of the Katrina disaster. Now there (in New Orleans), are the longer term concerns being dealt with. In Haiti such will be the case down the road as well - in fact, these concerns have already been set into motion. But, there must be priorities and balancing in the order...
_

Perhaps to think of it this way... if a third of your town flooded out, people died, and others needed rescued, medical attention, food and shelter, etc... it would be dealt with as best it could be. People from other towns would show up to help, etc...

Then, another town had the same thing happen.

Would we not want to help with the others too then, who are now going through the same crisis? We are all each other's neighbors, to be here for each other.

Sincerely -
Wildcat

*Folks like Brad Pitt and many others have been deeply involved in building projects in New Orleans since Katrina. Now, Brad and Anjolie (s.p.?) also just gave one million dollars to the immediate Haiti emergency efforts... as just one private citizen (well, actually a "couple" of course) example. And governments are to help each other and be there for each other as well - they represent us. We elected these officials to do so. We had support and help from other countries when 9/11 happened... Receive, give, receive, give...
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #53
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

The abuser part of the letter made me think of my father, Bit. You are right when you used the word "twisted". It sure is.

Wildcat,

Thank you for explaining it to me. I have been watching on TV what is going on, and I am just in tears. It breaks my heart to see the devistation. It is the same feeling I had when I saw New Orleans. I just cried. People were crying, they needed help, and food/water...
Old 01-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #54
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Well............. let us look at it this way.....

There is a lot of poverty in New Orleans and in many places of the United States.... and we need to give there as well.....one of the reasons the US has so much poverty is cause we do not take care of....or care about "our own" unless there is a disaster ...... and we americans like to attach strings when we give....

People in haiti if they had 1/2 the income that "poverty level" individuals in the USA earned would think they were millionaires. Remember people in Haiti for the most part earn less than $2 US Dollars a day, that doesn't mean they are lazy, that doesn't mean things are cheap, it means that the people in Haiti are so poor even before the Earthquake, they were starving..but before the earthquake people just didn't seem to care. Haiti has had more hurricanes real real bad ones in the past 4 years then u can imagine and it barely if ever was mentioned on the news. If it were not for Bill Clinton and Dr Farmer pushing the UN and being special emissary's there it is a sad thing to say but ,,, it is highly possible the mainstream news and the general population would not be doing to much now.
Believe it or not there are actually people saying do not give money to Haiti,,it will never help them anyway....it is to much and they wont know what to do with it...they will be better off now that the earthquake has happened.....
Everyone is entitled to their opinion as we are all entitled to disagree or agree.....

Personally I think we should donate money whenever and as often as we possibly can,,,and not wait for a disaster to do it... www.PIH.org is alwasy working hard,,so is habitat for humanity.org so is the red cross, and the goodwill and the salvation army, and just thousands of places that help in the US and internationally... I dont get hung up on an organizations religiousity all that much, cause when they are feeding the hungry and they are putting food on the plate, they are not saying....sorry it is for .......... granted they might evangelize during the supper....I think if left and right could just get together and work together to wipe out poverty and hunger it would be a thing of the past....

And I think if every person in this world who is by the worlds standards is living above the poverty line.... would donate 25 cents to end hunger....it would end.

Americans seem for some reason to think we are the only ones that ever help any other country. In truth that is rather wrong. go to www.alertnet.org and look and see what people all over the world do.
Should we give more to "our own" yes,,we are not to good about giving to anyone especially "our own"
Think about it when u walk down a street in a city...u see a guy sleeping on the sidewalk what is your thought? lazy bum, drunk? druggie? How many of us really think ..."oh my that is my brother human who is down on his luck...let me go buy a meal and bring it to him??" not enough of us or the guy would not be asleep on the street.

Yesterday at work I was talking with a coworker...and I made the comment ...we are all about 45 days away from being homeless..so who are we to judge....She looked at me and said "Waht do u mean,,,I am not 45 days ..."
I responded so u tell me...you loose your job, your husband looses his job...how many weeks before the savings is wiped? Will the unemployment checks cover all the expenses? Will they cover all the bills? How long before you start getting behind on the electric? the oil? the credit cards? the mortgage?
She looked t me with panic in her eyes.....then she said Oh My God, I never thought about it like that....my family can be homeless...."

I nodded and walked away.....cause everyone of us can be homeless....and once we realize that we are a lot more inclined to give to organizations that serve the poor, the hungry, the homeless....selfish reason to give, perhaps but at least u give...
Old 01-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #55
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Just another example of Xtians using

their beliefs to create fear and division among people.

I heard this week that P Robertson is worth billions and part of it due to his diamond mines (blood money). Except for monks and other religious sects who take vows of poverty they should not be allowed tax exempt status.
key is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to key For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #56
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by key View Post
their beliefs to create fear and division among people.

I heard this week that P Robertson is worth billions and part of it due to his diamond mines (blood money). Except for monks and other religious sects who take vows of poverty they should not be allowed tax exempt status.
I "repped" you for this already, but I also wanted to post my agreement. Tax exemption should particularly be denied to groups who get involved in politics. Like the Catholic church and their constant campaigns against abortion, and their constant funding of anti-gay legislation.

I looked in to founding a 501C3 non-profit corporation three years ago, and there were specific restrictions prohibit lobbying and other political activities that I do not clearly remember at this time. Anyway, the Catholic Church, and many other large denominations hire lobbyists all the time to push their positions. Why are they allowed to do this while other non-profits are not?.

On a less serious note, I laughed when I saw you refer to him as P. Robertson. He is definetly what my little cousin would call a pee pee head, LOL!!!!!!!!!
Smooches,
Keri
Old 01-18-2010, 12:31 AM   #57
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I personally think that people like Rush and Pat, that make the judgements and statements that they do, should have to go down to help the people of Haiti. Their egos are WAY out of control!
Old 01-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #58
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

If memory serves me... Pat also blamed Katrina on Ellen Degeneres. Now THAT is a lot of power he gives to her!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #59
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default buy now

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #60
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Far Out!!! Hope they raise a million!
Smooches,
Keri