Old 01-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #21
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Monday we left at 11:20 PM came back Thursday 10:50 PM, and will have to go back when we can come up with a better plan of tactics. The good thing is Phone catches the web, so I could still check on what was happening on the Planet, that made me feel at home while away from home.

That's good....I kept waiting for reports! <giggle>

Here. Have a sock.

Is a major dilemma there now infection?
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #22
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Thank you my friend. I will take that wish deep to heart! Dreams I hope not to have, but nightmares are evident. And can't really sleep when you know that there is so much more to be done there, it will take months and years to reestablish a stable ground and hope there. Next tour, we think that we can get better planning and get to the area's that are in dire need of help, so that is the plus side.
The news may have slowed down, but the need will always be very prevalent. Lot's of miracles were seen, as long as they can keep the Doctors that can reset and fix and take the amputation doctors farrrrrrrrrrr away from there!
And mark my words, there are way to many Docs that want to amputate instead of trying to reset and heal because there is truly not enough medical supplies to work properly with.
that sucks. take care and be safe. my prayers are with you
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #23
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

Here. Have a sock.

Sorry about no reports, but heck, even the news media has cut back. And in truth, they should be there now, showing what's going on. And to your question; Yes infections are numerous, there still is no running (clean water) the Flies are a major issue, hygiene is absent. Many have deep cuts and no one to help with even the basics of Band-Aid or creme's of any kind so yes, infections are overwhelming. The tent camps have no sanitation, most were starving even before the earth quake so that didn't help. I wanted to share info from there, but in truth, I couldn't stomach let alone comprehend how a nation with so little could have a government that cared less for there own. When I did have time to rest, all I could do was wallow in the sadness that these poor people deal with daily. So even if I could have shared with you all at that time, I couldn't bare to tell the truth of what I seen at that time....
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #24
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

Here. Have a sock.

Here, have a and some of my
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #25
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Here, have a and some of my

You are Satan to tease me with the yummy goodness of sushi and chocolate.

Gimme it.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote