Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2021, 05:54 AM   #11
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am starting to think this was not so much a bad dream but more of a premonition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Hey President Pardon......seeing you have no morals and want to destroy everything on your way out.....I have an idea for you. Why don't you call up the Warden at Terre Haute and commute the life sentences of every death row inmate at that facility. There are around 52 of them there right now. Then send a bus to pick them all up and bring them over to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave so they have a place to stay while they are back getting on their feet. Lastly, give them all a commemorative AK47 to mark their release. That should really make for a "wild" January 6th protest like you have been calling for.
Disclaimer.......I woke up at 4AM this morning with this thought and couldn't shake it all morning. Presidental pardons need to have parameters because of people like Trump.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: