Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default About Butches Q & A

The thread is for posing and answering questions about Butch (female or male identified) identity which is non-transgendered relating to our b-F dynamic and historical shared narrative which the site embraces. However, no one is excluded from asking or answering questions here. The reason why the title/intent is non-trans simply has to do with a specific thread for this population not being on the site presently. There is a "Ask a Transperson" thread in the Trans Zone. I think there is an "Ask a Femme" thread as well (?).

When I was new to the B-F dynamic, just being able to ask questions (no matter the content) about both butch and femme was really helpful to me- and this is the spirit of this thread - to be in a safe and non-threatening, non-judgemental environment to ask and answer questions, discuss ideas and share with members. There really are not any dumb questions!

So... ask butches some stuff!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: