Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #10461
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Being part of a group going to Balletlujah next May!! Soooo excited
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #10462
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

seeing a name pop up on my visitor list...
Old 07-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #10463
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

getting to see my baby's face as she realized that the Fedex package was the tickets to the pats game. I was afraid I wasnt going to be there when they came in. Im so glad that I got to witness the joy in her eyes and the big ass grin on her face to see that the tickets where real and that we have less then 2 weeks from today and we will be seating in the statuim watching the pats get their hinney handed to them by the saints
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:57 AM   #10464
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday...a note from a friend I almost lost...reminding me of what's true and important.

Today...a reminder.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #10465
arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wipe the smile off my face today...the car is gased up, the bags or packed, LL is in the shower as we speak. In a few short hours we will be at our romatic getaway for 72 blissful hours!

I just can't stop smiling.
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #10466
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

walking in the front door after my therapy session and seeing her beautiful,smiling face!

my good morning texts..even tho she knows im on my way home
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #10467
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

my good morning call....smiles.....
Old 07-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #10468
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what was whispered into my ear just moments ago....yummmmm.....
Old 07-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #10469
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- getting plans made for my trip to Oregon, including everything here at home taken care of .. With each detail i finalize, i get more & more excited..to be in His arms, to take care of His needs, keep His home & time together..Right where i belong, <3

- time with my children today, conversations we had, getting to relax with them and talk about future plans, having their support & acceptance..i'm so blessed.

- love, such love.. He makes me gitty & gives me flutterbees in the belly still..

- a new way of seeing things, people in my life, an acceptance, an understanding, an inner growth of healing & forgiveness and being easy with myself...

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #10470
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

sitting at White City Park listening to her camera snap like crazy at the gator we found dining on fish
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #10471
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
getting to see my baby's face as she realized that the Fedex package was the tickets to the pats game. I was afraid I wasnt going to be there when they came in. Im so glad that I got to witness the joy in her eyes and the big ass grin on her face to see that the tickets where real and that we have less then 2 weeks from today and we will be seating in the statuim watching the pats get their hinney handed to them by the saints

looks for a PARTIAL DISlike button ...... the day of reckoning is near!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #10472
Daktari

Talking

• Good people
  • Interesting information
  • The wee-dude
  • Support for the Spencer Court meeting.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #10473
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
looks for a PARTIAL DISlike button ...... the day of reckoning is near!!!
Sure us for the patriots lol
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #10474
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

all the little touches....she does...to make my birthday special
her cuteness...her femmeness
HER....period
Old 07-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #10475
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

The comments I get with the reps. Some just crack me up and some make me smile.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #10476
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Smile A Rain Day in Philadelphia

Home with the 8yo mancub all afternoon, hearing him laugh out loud while watching something on Netflix...how he laughs with his whole body--pauses the action to jump up and dance/wiggle all around the kitchen to tell me all about it!
(like I'm not also in the same room lol!)

Receiving a wonderful gift that was so completely unexpected--I am still stunned and cannot wait to open it....
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #10477
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

the fact that I finally have some local friends I can count on through thick and thin. it truly has been a long time since I can say that and it makes me so happy!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #10478
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

her smile....all over me
Old 07-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #10479
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post

Receiving a wonderful gift that was so completely unexpected--I am still stunned and cannot wait to open it....

How exciting....lucky you!!
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #10480
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Tying the shoelaces on a 91 year old today and hearing "Thank you gentle lady" accompanied by a genuine heartfelt smile.

So precious!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile