ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Haha- funny, I was laying in bed thinking, I bet Gemme would know!

Thank you.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 08:02 AM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
Haha- funny, I was laying in bed thinking, I bet Gemme would know!

Thank you.
And you're right!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 12:00 PM   #43
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

where is the thread that had that young butch speaking to a crowd , it had something to do with why we love femmes or something about being butch or something like that. It was a video. I can't find it. Anyone know who posted that or what I'm talking about?
Old 02-04-2015, 12:02 PM   #44
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
where is the thread that had that young butch speaking to a crowd , it had something to do with why we love femmes or something about being butch or something like that. It was a video. I can't find it. Anyone know who posted that or what I'm talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7IzwUa_kI is Ivan Coyote. I will look for the thread but is this the video?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:04 PM   #45
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, that's Ivan.

Try using the search for Ivan coyote in you tube. That should bring up quite a few.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #46
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Oh, that's Ivan.

Try using the search for Ivan coyote in you tube. That should bring up quite a few.
YES!!! thank you IC. You're such a smarty pants, you always seem to be so helpful. Thank you!!
Old 02-04-2015, 12:18 PM   #47
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Where's the thread ( or notice ) for telling you what numbers of posts are required for the different member designations ie Senior Member, Junior Member etc. In fact: how many designations are there; what are they; how, practically, do they differ?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:48 PM   #48
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Go to the front page, hit "Forums" next hit BFP Operating Information, you should see threads of information, there's where you start.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 04:30 PM   #49
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

My Question:
Where's the thread ( or notice ) for telling you what numbers of posts are required for the different member designations ie Senior Member, Junior Member etc. In fact: how many designations are there; what are they; how, practically, do they differ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Go to the front page, hit "Forums" next hit BFP Operating Information, you should see threads of information, there's where you start.
This didn't do it. Surely it's all posted somewhere. In fact I think I saw it once but can't remember where or the specifics.

Help anyone?
Old 02-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #50
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
My Question:

This didn't do it. Surely it's all posted somewhere. In fact I think I saw it once but can't remember where or the specifics.

Help anyone?
Most of that would need to be answered by a moderator anyway. Now the only difference in most of it is ones subscription level. Practically the difference is nada.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 02-04-2015, 04:50 PM   #51
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

well, I think there was something about what you get called ie those "practically live here" folks? .Wondering if there's any more to it.
Is "infamous member" one of those designations?
Old 02-04-2015, 05:41 PM   #52
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
well, I think there was something about what you get called ie those "practically live here" folks? .Wondering if there's any more to it.
Collette you seem to be asking about this often. I would suggest you contact either Medusa or a site Moderator like NYCfem, they can answer those questions as there is NOT a thread for that stuff here. I am thinking Corkey is right on the spot with telling you that it depends on your PAYING membership and level. If you're a non paying member you don't get to change those quirks.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:11 PM   #53
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
yep, infamous is a quirk of the site, not my amount of fame.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #54
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

my last post on this...

I was wondering if member designations like "Junior, Senior, Infamous, Practically Lives Here" were related to your number of posts... not fame or payment subscriptions....

and I thought I had seen this outlined in a thread somewhere but can't remember where..

my apologies, I thought this one would be an easy one to answer.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:16 PM   #55
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Yes they are, but I guess you missed it. ETA if you have a paid subscription you get to change said space. So your question was answered.

Last edited by Corkey; 02-04-2015 at 11:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #56
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

No idea what is meant by "change said space"... what's a "space" in this sense? My question was smple. I just wanted to know how a member moves from junior to senior etc etc member and what number of posts effects each change. I thought I had seen an explanation of this in a thread once but can't find it. I am not asking about subscribers' rights/privileges etc.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:30 PM   #57
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
No idea what is meant by "change said space"... what's a "space" in this sense? My question was smple. I just wanted to know how a member moves from junior to senior etc etc member and what number of posts effects each change. I thought I had seen an explanation of this in a thread once but can't find it. I am not asking about subscribers' rights/privileges etc.
corkey meant that the space that says member, infamous member, etc can be changed to say what you want with certain subscription perks levels.

just keep posting and don't worry so much about what that space says or don't say. It's not important or is it?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:46 PM   #58
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

I do not think my post merited an unpleasant response, third person interpretation or unsolicited direction about what I should do or worry about. Perhaps that role should be left to Moderators. Thank you for your concern however.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #59
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Ok let me try in plain english. The space you are talking about, junior, senior member etc... can be changed to anything one wants, within reason, with a paid subscription. It is autobot to junior, senior, infamous member otherwise. The amount of postings are in the thousands and will happen the more one posts, I think 30 to start threads and after that it goes up exponentially. If you want the exact post numbers, then you do indeed need to ask a mod or the Admin. It's their site and their rules. If you need anymore of an explanation I would suggest you contact one of them. Said without snark or any "tone".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2015, 08:02 PM   #60
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Is there a thread for cooking/recipes?
I can't find it, if there is!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote