Old 07-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #21
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone been to Puerto Rico?

My sweetie and I were looking at a resort in PR that looks magnificent...I just wondered how gay friendly the area might or might not be.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #22
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I didn't see a location posted, maybe I missed it.
Frontier Ranch, Kirkersville OH
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #23
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
I wanted to offer a suggestion, Asheville, NC.. Very artsy and gay friendly, BEAUTIFUL location, national parks, Biltmore Estates, wine tasting, hiking, horse back riding.. Not too hot in summer, see the colors in the fall, ski in the winter and watch the mountains bloom in spring.. There are also lots of art stores, a mall, and lots of coffee shops.

I hope to be moving there in the next year or so I know of a couple of gay friendly or owned B&B's around there too.

Hope that helps

-Tony
If you are visiting Asheville but want a "cabin" getaway, we stayed here http://www.sunriselookout.com/ last August. It was so lovely, peaceful and well, the hottub on the deck, we never made it down to the camping group we had planned on meeting!

Its not "family owned" but we plan on another stay there in the near future. Its not too terribly far from Asheville.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Has anyone been to Puerto Rico?

My sweetie and I were looking at a resort in PR that looks magnificent...I just wondered how gay friendly the area might or might not be.
Jo St. Barts is very gay friendly so is Key West, florida!! look into that I googled it. I don't think that PR is gay friendly though when I was there it wasn't..Just an idea!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #25
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Loved the Biltmore Estate !!! Asheville is extremely Queer Friendly .... Have lots of friends there
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #26
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Last time I went to Orlando the Disney World attractions and Sea World are gay friendly.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #27
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default travel agencies, etc

http://www.lesbianworlds.com/travel/

http://lesbianlife.about.com/od/lesb...anVacation.htm

http://www.glbtcentral.com/campgrounds.html

http://gayjourney.com/hotels/mexico.htm

http://www.out-adventures.com/womenonly/

A discussion on another thread reminded me about this thread. Here are a few more alternatives to add to those mentioned earlier in this thread!

Happy travels folks!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up oh my gay I almost forgot about this thread

Right down the highway from us....

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #29
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Many place in Guernville, CA for lesbians to stay with several lesbian-owned businesses and eateries! And there is always Bolinas for the more hippy of us! I am getting so old!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #30
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

We had looked at the Pearl's Rainbow earlier this year, but were tentative with the gulf spill. It looks like a really nice place. Hope the mess down there didn't screw up their tourist season.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #31
Maria

How Do You Identify?:
Regular, with sugar

Thanked 1,335 Times in 501 Posts
Maria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST Reputation

We stayed at Pearl's for my birthday weekend a few years ago. It's a sweet little place. The rooms are a bit on the cozy side. The poolside bar scene is fun at night with karaoke and such. It's a great respite from the fratty, drunken hordes of Key West. It's clothing-optional and many women exercise that option. While drinking red wine. And singing in the hot tub. So I hear, anyway.
Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maria For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #32
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
We stayed at Pearl's for my birthday weekend a few years ago. It's a sweet little place. The rooms are a bit on the cozy side. The poolside bar scene is fun at night with karaoke and such. It's a great respite from the fratty, drunken hordes of Key West. It's clothing-optional and many women exercise that option. While drinking red wine. And singing in the hot tub. So I hear, anyway.
LMAO! So you hear??? Too funny! Thanks for the review! Mayhaps the lady and I will do that Key West adventure someday. We both looked at the site and were very impressed! Always great to hear first hand experience!
Old 05-03-2017, 06:40 AM   #33
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Perhaps this one too Chad BUMP BUMP............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 09:33 AM   #34
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My spouse and I were going to take a cruise with friends before she had her first stroke, but something come up and we didn't go. Now those friends have both passed away and my butch isn't well enough to travel. But I love reading about cruises to Aruba, Thailand, Bahamas, etc.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:07 PM   #35
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
My spouse and I were going to take a cruise with friends before she had her first stroke, but something come up and we didn't go. Now those friends have both passed away and my butch isn't well enough to travel. But I love reading about cruises to Aruba, Thailand, Bahamas, etc.

I LOVE Cruises! I also love PTOWN and Florida.

On Cruises everyone is too busy enjoying their vacation to worry about you... and then there are some good peeps that you can stay in touch with.

PTOWN is just awesome, everything about it except the prices.

Florida is just fun (but I have never been there in the summer)

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #36
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2 year wedding anniversary

Anyone have ideas for a good vacation. My wife and I will be married 2 years at the end of July and are wanting tho go some where. We just don't want to pay nearly 200 a night for a room. We live in Kentucky and don't want to drive more than 6 or 7 hours. Any suggestions are appreciated.
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 08:39 AM   #37
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Kristopher; Are you too far away from Chicago? Hostels, I just read, were going for $75.00 a night, and some are private. Just type in Vacation Chicago. Or, you can check out the Indiana dunes where I live. If you can rent something to sleep in, I can offer you free parking here. I can also offer you free access to a place to cook, bathe, and a toilet, for a week. Our B&B has already been rented for the entire summer.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: