Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #61
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Ive been hanging out here... Most of the day when I have not been napping or watching tv, or cleaning my house. So, Im sitting here on the laptop in bed watching tv and listening to music videos. Its crazy Im watching tv on mute. And listening to videos LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 11:40 PM   #62
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

umm yahoo scrabble yeah that was fun and she can spell don't let her kid ya LOL
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:53 PM   #63
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Daughter and I went and saw Phantom of The Opera It was incredible.

Jewel
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Jewel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #64
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jewel View Post

Jewel
I am so jealous. Years ago I had orchestra seats to see it and I came down with Strep throat and could not go. I really wanted to see it live.

My saturday night is pizza and a pop--I've been doing home projects all day so I'm chillin' and feeling good about all that is getting done.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 05:32 AM   #65
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jewel View Post

Jewel
SO GLAD that you are feeling better Lady!

I was very worried there for awhile... (!) Plus, felt it was MY fault for keeping folks UP TOO DARN LATE!

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:42 AM   #66
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
I am so jealous. Years ago I had orchestra seats to see it and I came down with Strep throat and could not go. I really wanted to see it live.

My saturday night is pizza and a pop--I've been doing home projects all day so I'm chillin' and feeling good about all that is getting done.
Did you get the "helpers"? (You can answer that privately...)

I'm just curious if you got done ALL that you wanted to!?

ME
__

*Oh! My Sat. night was... not feeling too well heart-wise, but posting on some threads where I was quite "upset". HOWEVER, my parents invited me over for a very special dinner earlier - and I didn't quite FIGHT with my older sister there, AND... I since I had received some very hurtful news earlier, my mind was actually distracted there for awhile there. THAT, was nice!

SO, I guess that is a good Sat. night!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 06:57 AM   #67
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Default NOT the right thread...

...BUT, I can't imagine getting MODERATED FOR THIS.

And, I know there is probably a specific thread for this already... BUT, what was your "favorite Broadway" play???????

Kimbo, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that you were ill and missed "the one"... Really, friend. I hope the "pizza was good". And the "STREP"? Had that when I was in high school, IT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Oh, good day everyone...
Old 02-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #68
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I had an awesome Saturday night. I went to the symphony and heard Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23 with Angela Hewitt on piano and a rousing rendition of Berloiz' Symphonie Fantastique!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #69
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
...BUT, I can't imagine getting MODERATED FOR THIS.

And, I know there is probably a specific thread for this already... BUT, what was your "favorite Broadway" play???????

Kimbo, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that you were ill and missed "the one"... Really, friend. I hope the "pizza was good". And the "STREP"? Had that when I was in high school, IT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Oh, good day everyone...
Good day WILDCAT and everyone else.

I loved Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida. I saw it at the Palace Theater in Manhattan and at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:05 AM   #70
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
Good day WILDCAT and everyone else.

I loved Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida. I saw it at the Palace Theater in Manhattan and at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT.
OH! Thanks for answering here Semantics!

I was fortunate to see several really good ones in Manhattan. I'm trying to recall if one was at the Palace Theater...(?) It's been so long. I LOVE the beauty of the old theaters there! I think that thrills me more than anything, just looking at the original interior design and decor, feeling all of that history... certainly a part of the overall experience, yes?

The FIRST play I saw there blew me away - it was Jerome Robbins' Broadway. I was a fairly new resident in N.Y.C. at the time, and after it was over... bopping out that one exit door all bubbly and super (HYPER) charged up - with the bright city night lights hitting me... I thought I had died and went to... uh, Broadway!

Have a wonderful day!

Wildcat
Old 02-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #71
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guess what time it is ???? Kiddies???
thatssssssssssssssssssss right
its
SATURDAY NIGHT HERE LIVE AT THE PLANET!!!!

ready for some rocking ???
i'll start it off.........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYsNn3O2OA"]YouTube- AEROSMITH - The other side with lyrics[/ame]
I loooooove the words to this one..... yehaaa

post your favorite rockin dance tunes....

im meeting some good friends for eats here in a lil bit.. but then i'll b bk here to maybe dig up another good ol rockin tune.... ha

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #72
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guess what time it is ???? Kiddies???
thatssssssssssssssssssss right
its
SATURDAY NIGHT HERE LIVE AT THE PLANET!!!!

ready for some rocking ???
i'll start it off.........

YouTube- AEROSMITH - The other side with lyrics
I loooooove the words to this one..... yehaaa

post your favorite rockin dance tunes....

im meeting some good friends for eats here in a lil bit.. but then i'll b bk here to maybe dig up another good ol rockin tune.... ha
heh.... re read this........... sounds funny......... with rocking?? lol
should said........ lets ROCK!! lol

Old 02-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #73
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I'm prepping my ferrets for another romp in the evening Snow, fresh powder...they Love it {and the baby lotion paw massage when they return indoors}
Watching "Mask" while I wait for each temper tantrum to Cease and a cute 'Im ready' glance maes an appearence...
Then, maybe, get lost in a phone call
Old 02-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #74
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Well it Saturday night with nothing to do gotta write a PAPER for school tomorrow morning so it bedtime for me.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #75
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Well it Saturday night with nothing to do gotta write a PAPER for school tomorrow morning so it bedtime for me.
hmm heh that almost rymes.. LOL

Old 03-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #76
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Well I went to a Transgender Alliance meeting. Amazing people, it's a support group.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #77
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

well its another saturday night ......... and here we all are.
why???

i know im home for a change instead of hangin at a truck stop.
and getting ready to turn into a couch potatoe..

**Yyyawwnnn***

Old 03-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #78
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Eating leftovers from Chili's

Watching movies by candlelight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm working.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #80
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Ok...Its another saturday night....
i been coughing a lot.. blowing my nose.. im settled for the night, ate some soup, a banana, a zinc tablet, ginger ale, some asprins...sounds exciting huh??
. now i could sure use some nice hot towels and some vix rubed on my chest...... . where are them cabana boys when ya need one??