Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default >>>| Community Icebreaker: One Last Thing |<<<

I was reading from an interesting August 28th 2017 edition of People's Magazine, during a recent doctor visit.

On the very last page (page 110) was a brief Q & A with certain people of celebrity status..... in this edition it was Rob Lowe.

So you can see how it goes, I'll post his answer's.
In a separate post, I'll give mine.

P.S./ feel free to post and share about you, anytime!

One Last Thing | Rob Lowe

Last time I danced:
My wife (Sheryl Berkoff) and I were at dinner with a few other couples, and we put on Spotify and turned it into a dance party. My son Matthew (age 25) dropped by, and was utterly humiliated. He said, "Dad, I can't believe you can do that, and not drink or do drugs."

Last Indulgence:
I've recently taken to waking up in the middle of the night and pounding ice cream. My favorite flavor is anything with the words Häagen-Dazs on the carton. I need to ask a doctor because it's not on the fifty-one thing leading man.

Last time I was impressed:
My boys(21 year old son's Matthew and John Owen) and I did The Tonight Show for The Lowe Files, and they were so poised. They aren't professionals, but they were able to be comfortable in that high pressure situation. That blew my mind!

Last DIY:

I feel like I have a fiat amount of talents to ofee the world but being handy is not one of them. I missed that gene in the gene-pool factory. If I even pass an IKEA store on the road, I break out in hives!

Last Sunrise:

I don't do sunrises. They remind me of my wild days in the 80s. However, I love sunsets and watch them every night in our back yard, if I'm not working. It's a good reminder that we are part of something larger.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Hate Rob Lowe..LOL, but otherwise this thread looks fun!

Miss Katz, I am butch and I'm not the least bit handy either! I've NEVER even been in an IKEA store and have no plans to ever be............LOL

I'll be back to post a 'last'
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 09:16 AM   #3
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last Time I Danced: It's been awhile, but I do love to snuggle-shuffle on the kitchen floor or even in impromptu moments of sheer happiness!

Last Indulgence: That was a few days ago....I LOVE LOVE LOVE to treat myself to a nice meal, so I stopped at an neighborhood restaurant and dined al fresco. They're an hometown brewery with some GREAT food to eat! I had Whiskey Barrell Pork Sliders and homemade potato chips. Simply delish!

Last time I was impressed: The first time, they took me by complete surprise by sending me an belated birthday present of an box of thoughtful positive quotes. Recently, they found a book that was not easily found and sent the book to me! That was SUPER Impressive!!!

Last DIY: Well, , a lady can't reveal all her "secrets" but let's just say I might have some experience under my bra strap, LOL!

Last Sunrise:
That was this morning....there's nothing like an neon Orange and Raspberry sherbet sunrise glowing behind Mt Marshmallow. I live in an proverbial paradise, but it's just wonderful to greet each day when it starts off so beautifully!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #4
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hate Rob Lowe..LOL, but otherwise this thread looks fun!

Miss Katz, I am butch and I'm not the least bit handy either! I've NEVER even been in an IKEA store and have no plans to ever be............LOL
LOL!!! When I read Lowe's answer about an DIY project, I just giggled to the high heavens because I thought about you!! TOO Funny, right??? Especially too, since you can't stand Rob Lowe!

Me too, I thought it would be an fun new morning read!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 01:39 AM   #5
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Last Time I Danced:
This morning.I love putting my arms around her and swaying to what ever music is playing.

Last Indulgence:
Sweet holiday pastries.

Last time I was impressed:
My wife knows me so good.I love wearing ties and leather boots and she knows how to shop for them.

Last DIY:
Knowing how to keep your family warm and fed is a good skill.lol

Last Sunrise:
Probably Monday morning,since then its been raining.

Btw, I had a crush on Rob Lowe,once.So long ago, back in the 1980's.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 05:08 AM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I like Rob Lowe. He was hysterical in Scream Queens.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: