Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Butch/Transguy Feet & Shoe/Boot Thread!

Post pics of your favorite footware and sexy feet shots!! Discuss foot care??? Got a fetish? Socks? Just have fun.....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yum.. this is such a good idea for a thread, i must admit, i do enjoy the boots and "butch wear"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

If I knew how to post pics without being more confused than I normaly am I would post a pic of my spidy boxers and sox.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
If I knew how to post pics without being more confused than I normaly am I would post a pic of my spidy boxers and sox.
Oh someone please please help this poor soul out! I wanna see those spidy boxers!! Oh wait, thought we were looking at shoes and feet.....ah well, I'll take some boxers shots too!! wooohooo!!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh good- this got going! Gotta get some pics up! Hey, shoes, boots, etc. can go quite nicely with boxers.... ;?) Thanks all!

Old 12-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums
Default Spat hookin'!!!

Dressin' it up! I love all the holiday parties & dances!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #8
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

L.L. Beans for these hardass Maine wintahs!! Yessah!

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #9
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
L.L. Beans for these hardass Maine wintahs!! Yessah!

There are great! I have to get a pair for visits to Tahoe to see family!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #10
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Finally... I've been peepin' in here most of the day waitin' on someone to show off some big black boots

THANK YOU

<3 Love me some handsome footwear <3

... Keep up the good work boiz
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
There are great! I have to get a pair for visits to Tahoe to see family!!!
Seriously, nothing beats them in 2 feet of snow... and -30 degree weather...lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
Oh someone please please help this poor soul out! I wanna see those spidy boxers!! Oh wait, thought we were looking at shoes and feet.....ah well, I'll take some boxers shots too!! wooohooo!!
Sorry no camra either ,the one I used on my old puter dosent work with this one,I will go shoping for a new one this week...at leat its a start.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 05:02 AM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Had to post this one of the pooch and me discussing dog park footware! I gotta pick-up some new camera batteries- take a pic of my boots.

Tee-Hee... I don't know if I could post a boxers n' boots shot.... but maybe a brave soul will!!! Hummmm.... tis' the season for wild and crazy holiday themed boxers....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Okay so I wouldn't be me if I didn't showcase my favorite of all favorite kicks. These bad bois have been with me for over seven years and through three relationships. They're beaten to hell and back, the soles are floppin' around by the heels and they just look like crap but... I will NOT surrender my Saucony kicks for nothing!! We've been through it all together and the only thing I spare them from is snow and rain and that's just cause they don't keep my feet from getting wet. Even my physical therapist told me to get rid of them... but she has no clue just what she's askin' of me!! We met at Goodwill and for $3.00 I saved them from a life of unappreciated hell from some other unknown possibilities! I wanna be buried in these kicks!! *cheesy stubborn stone gy grin*

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #15
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default part of my collection

Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #16
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite pair!!!!!

Old 12-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #17
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Ya know I've always said that femme shoes were works of art and aren't meant to be worn by a human foot... But these shots of butch boots are just as sexy but so much more comfortable to wear I bet!.....

Carry on, boys
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2011, 06:35 AM   #18
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

This is what I call, a yummy thread oh yes!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #19
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

My classic kicks... Love my Nikes! Sittin' in class waiting for the Professor From Hell to appear!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #20
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Whoa, the fine work boot pics are reminding me of my Pop. He worked out in intense whether all of his life and he took great care with work boot selection and keeping them in good shape. All day in the wet and cold means you need damn good boots and he used to use Neatsfoot Oil on them. I wonder if this is used much anymore now trhat there are all of the leather protective products out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: