Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-16-2010, 09:04 AM   #1021
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning ya'll. I hope all you sickies get to feeling better soon.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 09:30 AM   #1022
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ok singles............. i came across another romantic buckle /tummy rubbin song........
i always thought this would be an awsome song played at my wedding.. heh
but i guess that will never happen......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #1023
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Opsy I had an accident in the grocery store today knocked over some tomato sauce in a jar!! all over the pants, floor everywhere even my sneakers too guess i will be doing laundry this afternoon after lunch....
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #1024
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good night Everyone!!

I have to be up at 5am tomorrow for my microbiology class that starts at 8am until 11am and then I am off to my anatomy class that starts at 12:30p until 5pm.

I got a 72 on my anatomy lab midterm and the lecture midterm is hard as hell and you either pass it, fail it or land in the middle. Either way, whatever grade you get on it, is the overall grade you get in the class..I am still shooting for my A, but I am thinking I will end up with a C...

Have a good night,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #1025
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope the tomato stain came out of your pants!

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Opsy I had an accident in the grocery store today knocked over some tomato sauce in a jar!! all over the pants, floor everywhere even my sneakers too guess i will be doing laundry this afternoon after lunch....
Old 11-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #1026
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
slowly coming into the thread... with a mask over my face.. geeshh evening/morning singles.
yep its late for me.. had to drop off a load at this ungodley hour

sounds like some of ya'll need some TLC

Thanks for the TLC. Hope you are doing well.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #1027
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good night and is having a good start to your day.
I can feel my antibiotics kicking in with a little help of DayQuil. I have 10 days worth of pills...hopefully I'll be feeling much better before I run out of pills. I'm positive I got this flu from my sister who got it from her 3rd graders
Zimmy, I hope you do well in your classes today
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #1028
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Here's hoping that everyone is on the mend and getting better Sunny and CF and to Zimmy good luck on the exams I know they are hard to do but what can you do. They make it hard so they can weed out the ones who can't do it...today the therapist comes to the home to see if I get the mask and machine for sleep apnea oh boy I can't wait to get some real sleep soon.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #1029
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this finds everyone doing well, getting well or just plain enjoying their day!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #1030
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles..
funny thing happend to me in the wee hours of the morning..... my alternator fell off.. well and luckly was just hanging there.. which also cuzed the belt to break sooo here i sit in lake station IND.. hopfully wont take them long to fix it.. hope ur day is better then mine..... heh
soooo im enjoying some coffee and about to order a nice breakfast.. sometimes i get a notion for something that envolves eggs

Old 11-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #1031
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles.. hope every one has a great day! mstar? didnt you just have that alt put on a few months back? hope its not a striped hole, bad pully and ts an easy fix.. no sings of not charging on the gauge befor it fell off?
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #1032
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles.. hope every one has a great day! mstar? didnt you just have that alt put on a few months back? hope its not a striped hole, bad pully and ts an easy fix.. no sings of not charging on the gauge befor it fell off?
hmm no..... no new alternator .. forget what it was.. lol think a belt...
and i heard something during the night driving down the highway but thought it was something in the road.... it was dark and raining all the way .... no signs ..... until i got here to park for the night.. and notice my voltage gadge was at almost zero.... thought hmm odd. wonder why .. i always check my gadges before i get comfy for the night.. soo rolled it over to the shop thats here at the Ta truck stop........ and they pulled it into the shop.. at 2 30am.. when they found out what it was had to wait for parts dept to open at a peter bilt place..... so hell i went to bed.. lol i was pooped.
it was nice snoozin in my truck with it turned off and out of the elements for a change.. lol

Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #1033
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
mawning singles..
funny thing happend to me in the wee hours of the morning..... my alternator fell off.. well and luckly was just hanging there.. which also cuzed the belt to break sooo here i sit in lake station IND.. hopfully wont take them long to fix it.. hope ur day is better then mine..... heh
soooo im enjoying some coffee and about to order a nice breakfast.. sometimes i get a notion for something that envolves eggs

I am so sorry honey ... Now that's a rough one ... We need to get you down here to Texas then you could just come hang out, have some fun and visit while things like this happen. I sure hope it gets better for you hun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post

Um ... Yeah ... What he said!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #1034
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
hmm no..... no new alternator .. forget what it was.. lol think a belt...
and i heard something during the night driving down the highway but thought it was something in the road.... it was dark and raining all the way .... no signs ..... until i got here to park for the night.. and notice my voltage gadge was at almost zero.... thought hmm odd. wonder why .. i always check my gadges before i get comfy for the night.. soo rolled it over to the shop thats here at the Ta truck stop........ and they pulled it into the shop.. at 2 30am.. when they found out what it was had to wait for parts dept to open at a peter bilt place..... so hell i went to bed.. lol i was pooped.
it was nice snoozin in my truck with it turned off and out of the elements for a change.. lol
Oh that's too bad so late at night too. glad you were able to get some sleep in the truck that was good and a good breakfast too that always counts, I'm just waiting for the therapist to come to the house for the cpap machine. Should be here soon. Called at 9 am this morning so its 10:45 am I don't know??
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #1035
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post

I am so sorry honey ... Now that's a rough one ... We need to get you down here to Texas then you could just come hang out, have some fun and visit while things like this happen. I sure hope it gets better for you hun!!

Um ... Yeah ... What he said!!!!
OMG.. i misssssssssss texas..
but illl try and plan my break downs better i n the future.. LOL

i lived in the dallas/ft worth area for like 17 yrs..... gawwd i mss it there soo much... and im hoping i can get to Texas before christmas at some point.... i have to pick up some BBQ sauce from a meat market there.. special request from family and friends at home.... im up to 8 bottles to pick up so far.. lol

Old 11-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #1036
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
OMG.. i misssssssssss texas..
but illl try and plan my break downs better i n the future.. LOL

i lived in the dallas/ft worth area for like 17 yrs..... gawwd i mss it there soo much... and im hoping i can get to Texas before christmas at some point.... i have to pick up some BBQ sauce from a meat market there.. special request from family and friends at home.... im up to 8 bottles to pick up so far.. lol
Well honey, any time you are here just let me know and all kinds of visiting will be happening!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #1037
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Well honey, any time you are here just let me know and all kinds of visiting will be happening!!!!!!
aww thanx........ (((((Magz..... ))))))
maybe we can go butch cruzin together.. lol
its been a long time since i was down Austin way..... in fact i think it was for ahh Diva's birthday thingie.. few yrs bk.. hmm wow .. few yrs.. time is flying isnt it.. ?

Old 11-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #1038
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Got the cpap machine and nasal pillows going to try it out this afternoon with a nap, much needed sleep too. Gosh I'm tired from not sleeping for so long. have a great day
Old 11-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #1039
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
aww thanx........ (((((Magz..... ))))))
maybe we can go butch cruzin together.. lol
its been a long time since i was down Austin way..... in fact i think it was for ahh Diva's birthday thingie.. few yrs bk.. hmm wow .. few yrs.. time is flying isnt it.. ?

Wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!
Butch cruzin' sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!
LOL Let's do this!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to have something to look forward too!!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #1040
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:

Wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!
Butch cruzin' sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!
LOL Let's do this!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to have something to look forward too!!!!!
lol ....... yeah..
im looking into gettng my hair styled.. next week.. not sure to what...

ok i have a ??
aside from the butch cruzin statement....... how r we girls to go TG cruzin??? i mean how can we tell from bio guys???
lol i think its funny cuz i iread lots times how can the butchs /TG's tell if a woman they see .... how can they tell is the woman is of the queer group of not... hmmm

i remember once..... someone asked me if i have met any FTM's out here on the road..... like other truckers.. and im like.?? i dont know.. lol ... im not gonna go around asking either.. lol