Old 12-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation
Wink I love FEMMES!!!!!

Ok so heres your chance to say it loud and proud!!! If you love sexy,beautiful,sensual,irresistable femmes then make it known and give your reasons why!!!

Ill start...i love everythng about a femme. From their scent to the way they feel in my arms! The softness of their skin, the way their hair falls in my face as i ly awake before fallin asleep with my arms around them. Femmes make the world go 'round and ladies...i LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about ur curvaceous, sexy, mind blowing, soft, supple, warm bodies!!! Damnit i miss having a woman next to me every nite!!!!!! So all femmes big,small,no matter of age or shape.....I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
SouthernStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I like when a Femme is :

Smart

Strong

Alpha

Witty

Nerdy

I could go for DAYS
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I like when a Femme is :

Smart

Strong

Alpha

Witty

Nerdy

I could go for DAYS

Me too! I have a few to add, Snow.

I like it when a femme is:

Cerebral
Empowered
Potent
Erudite
Challenging
Insolent
Passionate
Engaging
Vivacious
Tempting
Taunting
Human

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I like a femme when she is more than a warm body in a bed.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I really love the femme that I am...I am coming into myself and so enjoying this Dominant side of me. I love fierce assertive, aggressive femmes..smart and witty...

I am also discovering I like MtFs .... those who are femininely submissive and soft. (As much as I like submissive men and butch bois)

Femme comes in so many forms...and I am discovering some I am attracted to...which is quite interesting to me since I never knew what to do with a femme. I am certainly not feeling that way now...

nor have I changed my attraction to masculinized energied people. I just added more directions of interests...

so Kudos to femmes from me too!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Femme's who are:

Powerful

Pro Active

Feminists

Strong Willed

Stylin'
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:56 PM   #7
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I like femmes with cocks...

and/or who like mine....
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I love femmes that lead!!!!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1377
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #9
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I like my Femmes:

Tough
Intelligent -and- Smart (those are two different things)
Nerdy
Independent
Self-Sufficient
Pottymouthed
Rock'n'Roll
Rough-n-Tumble
A Little Bit Mean
Old 12-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #10
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

F ~ Friendly

E ~ Enigmatic

M ~ Magical

M ~ Mysterious

E ~ Energetic

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:59 AM   #11
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I like femmes with power tools!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #12
foreverNBluJeans

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
we
Relationship Status:
single

foreverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST Reputation
Default Part 1: The Look…

Ahhh… the look of a woman. From her head to her toes, as a whole, or focusing on specific parts of her body….god.. it’s like watching a sunset and being able to freeze it at the peak of it’s beauty and just feel that hummm in your chest letting you know this… is something amazing.

It’s her hair. When sitting on the patio at a cafe, and the shine of her hair catches my eye. Shiny strands of copper pennies in a sea of auburn illuminated by the strip of sunlight that rests there. Or the way it wraps around her fingers as she concentrates on reading. The way it would look fanned across my chest if she would lay her head to rest there.

It’s her eyes. It’s the look in her eyes when I…watch her… watch her children. It’s the way they meet mine and then move on. It’s the way they can find a SALE sign from hundreds of yards away. Its the way they dance when she’s about to do something devilish.

It’s her lips. God those lips and the way her tongue wipes ice cream from them. It’s the way her bottom lip gets caught between her teeth when she gets caught playing coy. It’s the way her lips part… ever so slightly just before I kiss her.

It’s her neck. Specifically the line of her neck that starts behind her ear and runs to the top of her collar bone when she turns her head. It’s the view of her hairline, as I hold her hair up in back, as it ends and turns into the shadow of her spine. It’s her throat as she tosses her head back in laughter.

It’s her breasts. The curve of her breasts beneath her shirt. The way they look with droplets of water streaming across them in the shower. The pale pinkish brown color of her nipples erect from the stroke of moonlight.

It’s her hands. The way a wine glass looks almost suspended in the curve of her fingers. The way her hand looks in mine. To watch them grab the sheets like fist-fulls of sand…. and the flatten out on white Egyptians.

It’s her curves. The curve of her waist leading to the curve of her hip with a downward line to the curve of her calf. It’s the curve of her ankle. It’s the curve of her back when she arches and the curve of her arm when she reaches for me.

It’s her legs. The way she crosses them when she wears a dress. The silhouette from behind the shower curtain of her leg as she gets ready to shave. The inner lines of her legs that meet … pointing the way to heaven.

It’s her feet. The tops of her feet as she walks barefoot in the grass. Her heel as she slides it into her pumps. Her toes… toe nails painted and happy. The curve of the arch of her foot that looks like it will fit perfectly in the curve of my hand.

From the top of her head to her toes….

It’s the Look.
foreverNBluJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #13
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i like Femmes who pull my hair and call me names,

Femmes who can take me down without breaking a sweat,

Femmes who have more books than they have shoes,

Femmes who make me hot and then ignore me,

Femmes who know how to fuck,

Femmes with big hands,

Femmes whose mouths water when they hurt me,

Femmes who laugh out loud,

Femmes with cocks,

Femmes who few people would think to cross,

Femmes with full figures, lush and fleshy,

Femmes who fuck whomever they like,

Femmes who please themselves,

Femmes with king sized beds,

Femmes who like to eat,

Femmes well over forty,

Femmes who know what they like and know how to get it
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
foreverNBluJeans

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
we
Relationship Status:
single

foreverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST ReputationforeverNBluJeans Has the BEST Reputation
Default Part 2: The Touch…

Looking without touching… that was difficult. But now…

Now I can run my fingers through her hair and feel the silken strands, like ribbons, slide across my knuckles.

My hand can rest on the back of her neck with my thumb on the left side feeling her heartbeat and the other four resting gently on the right side, below her ear. From here, I can guide her turn left and close to my body. I can pull her close and feel the heat of her breath upon my lips just before the wet, soft underside of her bottom lip slips…into my mouth.

The comfort of her hand in mine… fingers interlocked not able to tell by looking which are hers and which are mine and then she squeezes. Mine collapse.

Now I can feel the breasts beneath the shirt as we dance and she can feel mine as they press together and give to each other. My hand on the small of her back rocking with her hips as we lean, left and right.

I can feel the soft skin beneath her breast with the top of my index finger as we lay in bed, my cheek sinking into her ribs. I can trace her nipple with mine and feel them both stand hard.

Her fingers sliding across my forehead and circling my temple as my head lays in her lap.

The smooth of her skin, razor on strap, as I gently run my teeth down her stomach, below the belly button above her hairline… and that specific piece of skin melting hot upon my tongue.

The feel of her back leaning into me and her head on my shoulder as we watch dvds.

The touch of her hand on my back as I wrestle my nightmares.

The feel of her inner thigh against my cheek.

Her wet upon my mouth.

Her pulse upon my tongue.

and we have touched until we are pleasantly numb.
foreverNBluJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to foreverNBluJeans For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #15
wetfromashower

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

wetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up What I Love About Femmes....

What I Love About Femmes....

They will always smell good even if it’s just shampoo…
The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder….
How cute they look when they sleep….
The ease in which they fit into our arms….
The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world…
How cute they are when they eat….
The way they wear your shirt….
The way they take hours to get dressed… but in the end it makes it all worth while….
The way they look good no matter what they wear….
How cute they are when they argue….
The way her hand always finds yours…
The way they smile….
The way they laugh at your silliness…
The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight….
The way she says “let’s not fight anymore,” even though you know that an hour later…
The way they kiss when you do something nice for them…
The way they kiss you when you say “I Love You.”
Actually … just the way they kiss you…
The way they fall into your arms when they cry…
Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly….
The way they hit you and expect it to hurt….
Then they apologize when it does hurt. (Even though we don’t admit it)!!!
The way they say “I miss you.”
The way you miss them….
The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn’t hurt her anymore…
The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she’s the most beautiful thing on this earth…
The look they give us regardless the reason….
How I feel when I look at her… hear her voice… or touch her…
There aren’t enough hours in a day to say what I Love about Femmes…

I Love Femmes… I know that I wouldn’t be who I am without them … they become everything to you… When you look them in the eyes…traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound… you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart…. We love them for a million reasons… No paper would do it justice… It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart… A feeling… only felt….
wetfromashower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #16
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetfromashower View Post
What I Love About Femmes....

They will always smell good even if it’s just shampoo…
The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder….
How cute they look when they sleep….
The ease in which they fit into our arms….
The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world…
How cute they are when they eat….
The way they wear your shirt….
The way they take hours to get dressed… but in the end it makes it all worth while….
The way they look good no matter what they wear….
How cute they are when they argue….
The way her hand always finds yours…
The way they smile….
The way they laugh at your silliness…
The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight….
The way she says “let’s not fight anymore,” even though you know that an hour later…
The way they kiss when you do something nice for them…
The way they kiss you when you say “I Love You.”
Actually … just the way they kiss you…
The way they fall into your arms when they cry…
Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly….
The way they hit you and expect it to hurt….
Then they apologize when it does hurt. (Even though we don’t admit it)!!!
The way they say “I miss you.”
The way you miss them….
The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn’t hurt her anymore…
The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she’s the most beautiful thing on this earth…
The look they give us regardless the reason….
How I feel when I look at her… hear her voice… or touch her…
There aren’t enough hours in a day to say what I Love about Femmes…

I Love Femmes… I know that I wouldn’t be who I am without them … they become everything to you… When you look them in the eyes…traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound… you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart…. We love them for a million reasons… No paper would do it justice… It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart… A feeling… only felt….
Well said friend! I agree 100%.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
spiritfemme7

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

spiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputation

wow wetfromashower, you sound perfect!!!!
spiritfemme7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritfemme7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I love femmes who know what class is

who dont turn against another femme

who dont compete like mates are booby prizes at a carnival

I love femmes who can sing when they come

I love femmes who can work shyness

I love femmes who have more in their life than pursuit of a relationship

I love femmes who eat with both hands and have to wipe their mouths off after they swallow

I love femmes who arent practiced at being who they are...they have evolved into their own brand of beauty
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Gotta love em!

Waving arm in agreement!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #20
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like femmes who are

A touch of geek
Naughty librarians, either literally or figuratively
Shoe whores (not just shoe enthusiasts, but there is actually a pair of shoes out there that turn you into a mirror-strutting hooker even if its just when you're alone kind of shoe lover)
Boisterous
Good secret-keepers
A little pinch of bitchy
Willing to "cut a bitch", usually figuratively
Happy to borrow my, or let me borrow their, jewelery
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: