☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We went and saw Money Monster the night before last and enjoyed it.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 08:15 AM   #2722
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

One of my favorite movies (couldn't find the thread for never get tired of movies):

Signs

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 05:39 PM   #2723
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw X-Men: Apocalypse today and I really enjoyed it. If you like big budget CG and special effects and tons of action, then you will likely enjoy it too. There was also a cameo or two that was fun and something at the very end so if you go, wait through ALL the credits and then you'll have some tips about the next installment.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #2724
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kiss Me aka Kyss mig

Saw this great Swedish film again for the hundredth time. Such fantastic chemistry between the actresses makes this an enjoyable way to pass the time.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 08:16 PM   #2725
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw Me Before You and TMNT2: Out of the Shadows yesterday and enjoyed both.

This movie is absolutely endearing and maybe a little bit brilliant. Loved it.

I made it 3/4 through before the tissues got pulled out. I thought that was pretty good, given the content.

This was a fun movie. Lots of action and it's quite interesting how they piece together movies like this. I just wish they didn't use so many of the best scenes in their trailers. I like a little more mystery and surprise. It was still good though.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2016, 05:23 AM   #2726
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default One Chance 2013............

Stars: James Corden, Alexandra Roach, Julie Walters

The true story of Paul Potts, a shy, bullied shop assistant by day and an amateur opera singer by night who became a phenomenon after being chosen for -- and ultimately winning -- Britain's Got Talent (2007)

I really enjoy James Corden as a actor much more so than a talk show host
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2016, 05:47 AM   #2727
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I've been remiss in posting in here. Over the past few weeks, I've seen these movies:

It's quality Pixar, through and through, and equally as good as Finding Nemo. There's an adorable short before the movie called Piper that I really enjoyed as well. Besides tearing up within the first 5 minutes, or maybe because of it, this is an awesome movie.

I liked it. It's a fun buddy/bromance movie with action and a strong anti-bullying message.

This is a quirky Indie Fargo feeling style movie to me. I liked it because the cast is fantastic and who hasn't ever wanted to give someone back to their ex?

I loved the original and this is fun too. I like these Oceans Eleven slick styled movies that allow me to try to figure out how it would be done. Usually I'm half right.

I'm an action movie kind of girl. Add in some badass female warriors and good CG and I'm a happy camper. I did figure out the antagonist pretty early though but the fight scenes are great.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:23 PM   #2728
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

ok, I rented a movie from redbox. Something that would appeal to my twisted side of my brain...Krumpus.

"While the holiday season represents the most magical time of year, ancient European folklore warns of Krampus, a horned beast who punishes naughty children at Christmastime. When dysfunctional family squabbling causes young Max (Emjay Anthony) to lose his festive spirit, it unleashes the wrath of the fearsome demon. As Krampus lays siege to the Engel home, mom (Toni Collette), pop (Adam Scott), sister (Stefania LaVie Owen) and brother must band together to save one another from a monstrous fate"

It had a demented looking thing that was similar to Santa with hooves and evil gingerbread men. LMAO...it was great.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 07:38 PM   #2729
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I admit that I didn't have particularly high hopes for this movie but I enjoy Anna Kendrick and so I picked it up tonight and I actually really liked it. It will appeal to the kooky romantic psychotic in you, plus part of it was filmed in my home town and I got see some places I haven't seen in a really long time.

Bonus dose of surprise happiness!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:09 PM   #2730
Brooklyn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Going to see The Secret Life of Pets this coming weekend. It looks hilarious. Will give my review after.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:37 PM   #2731
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I watched Wild Like on Netflix. It was ok. Nothing really wows my pants off these days..
Old 07-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #2732
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

Conjuring 2..yes I may have jumped a couple times through it
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 06:53 PM   #2733
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I rented Gods of Egypt and I liked it. The CG would have been even better in the theatre but it was still pretty good. It's been a while since I brushed up on my gods and goddesses but I actually remembered a few of them.

It was long and the trailers beforehand took 12 minutes. It was like I really was in the theatre.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 02:46 PM   #2734
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I watched Lullabye on Netflix. It was quite good.

One of the actresses looked very familiar and I realized it was Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey. She sure is pretty to me...
Old 07-08-2016, 08:16 PM   #2735
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,129 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tarzan!

I went in without any expectations really, and left quite pleased. Lots of beautiful scenery.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 04:42 PM   #2736
Brooklyn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
Going to see The Secret Life of Pets this coming weekend. It looks hilarious. Will give my review after.

Just got home a bit a go - the movie was seriously funny, Kevin Hart as the voice of the bunny was hysterical, I would give it a solid thumbs up
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 06:55 PM   #2737
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I saw Eddie the Eagle. I liked it! Who doesn't love a good underdog story?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:07 AM   #2738
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I saw a double feature yesterday. First up was this movie.

It was so cute and I really enjoyed it. Who doesn't love Kevin Hart as a maniacal bunny?

Then there was this movie...

I enjoyed it way more than I should have. It definitely appeals to the prepubescent boy in all of us.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:20 AM   #2739
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Wow took a minute to find this thread
I watched the new peanuts movie
I liked it, the cg was done wonderfully

I also watched whiskey tango foxtrot
I enjoyed it over all
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2016, 10:02 PM   #2740
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,129 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ghostbusters! At the drive in tonight. Went with my daughter to kick off her birthday weekend. Bonus cheesy fries and playing cards in the car while we waited for the movie to start (too muggy and buggy to sit outside tonight)
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie