Notices

Old 01-16-2018, 07:07 PM   #4601
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

15' of 4" pvc pipe
six 4" test plugs for the pvc pipe

the plugs just screw in the ends of the pvc pipe to make the inside water resistant

will cut the pvc and make 3 shotgun carrying cases

It will give me something to do tomorrow since I am off work due to weather. I will paint them later.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #4602
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Two Garden of Life organic raw protein powder containers, a water filter (screens 99% of stuff out, including fluoride), and broccoli sprouts.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 12:34 AM   #4603
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

So, I never buy socks. Even though I am dealing with some holes in almost all of them, I just carry on.

Well, I decided that was dumb. So today, I bought socks.

I bought:

Tan dress socks
Black dress socks
Tan, cotton, casual socks (thicker than dress)
Black, cotton, casual socks
Low cut white athletic socks
Crew cut white athletic socks

I needed all of them because they all had holes. For some reason I just don't move from step a) you have holes in all of your socks to step b) go to the local department store and buy some socks.

P.S. Socks (dress, especially), are expensive as fuck!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 04:07 AM   #4604
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

two skirts off of Poshmark... i hope they fit!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 08:51 AM   #4605
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Groceries later on!

Staples for my new digs....

Votives for my first housewarming gift.....an adorable little wooden tray with a mirror and 3 glass votives....LIVE....Laugh...Love....

Old 01-17-2018, 07:37 PM   #4606
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,120 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

13 bottles of hand soap. It's Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale! And this will be enough to last for a year.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 08:10 PM   #4607
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing today but I'm fixing to buy up a storm tomorrow when I hit Seattle
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 06:34 AM   #4608
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a little over 40 bucks worth of food last night.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #4609
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I bought it about a week ago but due to weather, its delivery date kept being pushed forward. I see it is on the local truck and now in OUT FOR DELIVERY status.

It is an ATI 12 gauge shotgun buttstock with pistol grip. I have already mentioned it here ar BFP somewhere.

I am so excited ... about like a small child at Christmas. I feel certain I will saw a few inches off the stock, put a Limbsaver recoil pad on the end. About to order an ATI folding 3 position fore grip too. I have had a difficult time selecting the foregrip. A little hand-blocker gizmo will need to be attached near the end of the barrel ... afraid I may get too carried away target practicing and end up with my hand in front of the barrel. That would definitely be a day-ruiner.

I have seen actual photos online of these occurances. Very nasty-looking! I guess one guy was forced into "oh well, I really did not need those two fingers anyway when I still have three remaining." He simply got in too much of a hurry having fun with his new KEL-TEC and did not have hand protection installed. His hand slipped past the foregrip. Ooops!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #4610
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I bought it about a week ago but due to weather, its delivery date kept being pushed forward. I see it is on the local truck and now in OUT FOR DELIVERY status.

It is an ATI 12 gauge shotgun buttstock with pistol grip. I have already mentioned it here ar BFP somewhere.

I am so excited ... about like a small child at Christmas. I feel certain I will saw a few inches off the stock, put a Limbsaver recoil pad on the end. About to order an ATI folding 3 position fore grip too. I have had a difficult time selecting the foregrip. A little hand-blocker gizmo will need to be attached near the end of the barrel ... afraid I may get too carried away target practicing and end up with my hand in front of the barrel. That would definitely be a day-ruiner.

I have seen actual photos online of these occurances. Very nasty-looking! I guess one guy was forced into "oh well, I really did not need those two fingers anyway when I still have three remaining." He simply got in too much of a hurry having fun with his new KEL-TEC and did not have hand protection installed. His hand slipped past the foregrip. Ooops!
Yikes, be careful!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #4611
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Setting up my bachelor pad......

A "new to me" nice dinette set

A "new to me" nice white Microwave

Getting all settled in to my bachelor pad..setting it up the way I want it to be done. I DO have great tastes & can color coordinate this place rather well!
Old 01-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #4612
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

A "new to me" nice dinette set

A "new to me" nice white Microwave

Getting all settled in to my bachelor pad..setting it up the way I want it to be done. I DO have great tastes & can color coordinate this place rather well!
Sounds like you're really enjoying setting up your new "pad" It's nice having one's very own space to do with as one wishes!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #4613
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Sounds like you're really enjoying setting up your new "pad" It's nice having one's very own space to do with as one wishes!
OMG, homoe...I am in HEAVEN

I have lived out of suitcases the last 2 months, then only had a very small space in a fridge...NOW, I have a whole one to myself. and my own BR with actual running water & a flushable toilet!

Doesn't take much to make ME happy.....
Old 01-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #4614
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a new domain ........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #4615
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Just went and picked up some groceries for the week and a few supplies for when JD gets here.

Can we say "SNACK BOWL"?! (healthy, of course!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #4616
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Chai, a fancy grilled cheese, and money from the ATM. Liquor may be in the cards later.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #4617
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

girl scout cookies
another round of antibiotics

---- grocery store ----
40 lbs. dry dog food
14 cans dog food
2 gallons milk
eggs
2 bags tootsie rolls
5 bags boston baked beans
kit kats
gum

---- Lowes ---
mineral spirits
some heavy duty plastic gloves
tubes of J.B. Weld
4" x 5' Flex Tape (As Seen on TV *laughing*)
gallon outdoor paint and primer brown semi-gloss paint
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 08:12 PM   #4618
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 09:03 PM   #4619
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A plane ticket, car rental and an air bnb for 8 days in New Mexico. Can't wait.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 05:01 PM   #4620
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a couple of weeks worth of groceries at Publix. They had top round London broil on sale for $3.99 lb., so I bought 4 lbs and got the butcher to grind it up for me.

Next stop was Judy's Natural Food Store for Xanthan Gum and Coconut Butter.

When I got home, Sadie and I noshed on Coconut Butter while we put away the groceries! It's so damn good!

I hope your day was fine!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today