Old 11-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #201
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My kittens! OMG! They are so hysterical!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #202
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I havent worn a watch in years and time, per se, doesnt phase me much.

But I got up this morning to a reminder to push my clocks back an hour. In my sleepy-haventhadenoughcoffeeyet daze, I put them ahead an hour.

When my brain awoke, I realize the mistake and was back to changing the clocks again with a few choice *&^% along the way.

Now, I come here. My computer clock says 12:14pm. The site postings are an hour ahead.

I just want to know WTF TIME IS IT??????

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #203
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Lingering thoughts of yesterday...
Picture if you will...
When I found out that I was going to become a Nana I started working wth my two chihuahua's by pulling on various body parts...
Yesterday it paid off...
The Grand Duchess Myranda was laying on the floor and my little chocolate chihuahua got a little close...
Close enough to have her tail grabbed and held firmly in my grand daughters little fist...
When she tried to walk away she realized that she was *stuck*... she looked at me, looked at my daughter, then looked at Myranda... She then promptly sat down on Myranda's head until she let go... Then turned around and licked her face and walked away...
Priceless...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #204
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

You may need to go into settings and adjust the time zone accordingly... I haven't changed my time zone yet but I am going to do it now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I havent worn a watch in years and time, per se, doesnt phase me much.

But I got up this morning to a reminder to push my clocks back an hour. In my sleepy-haventhadenoughcoffeeyet daze, I put them ahead an hour.

When my brain awoke, I realize the mistake and was back to changing the clocks again with a few choice *&^% along the way.

Now, I come here. My computer clock says 12:14pm. The site postings are an hour ahead.

I just want to know WTF TIME IS IT??????
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #205
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sister Wives

Thoughts of last night! Went to a bar type place to celebrate a friend's birthday. We are a group of 8. 6 lesbians and 2 gay men. This straightlaced couple comes up next to us. They so happen to get a drunk because it is their anniversary. You can tell they are looking extra hard at our group. Anyhow, we start making up bizarre crap to tell them just to mess with them. One of which was that we are Lesbian Mormons and all sister wives. The look on their faces was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the end of the night we had this woman convinced she needed to join. (my apologies if this post offends anyone. but really that is what continues to crack me up today!!!!)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #206
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

interpreting typos

Thank goodness I am fluent in "typonese"

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #207
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to this text:

"I haz big dick. It iz bootyfull!"

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #208
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Texts from Snow. I am seeing double.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #209
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Janeane Garofalo. Organic had one of her stand up routines on during his lunch and I listened to it as I bustled about.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #210
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Watching people scramble in the parking lot, jockeying so that they won't have to walk an extra 10 feet............

At the gym
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #211
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default a kid in walmart

This kid about 8 wanted to get a soda pop and his mom said no, no soda. He said but I'm thirsty. His mom said fine get some juice or something. So he comes back with a red bull. His mom said , no way, I said juice. He said no you said juice or something, this would be or something. hahahah
Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #212
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

Waking up to this text:

"I haz big dick. It iz bootyfull!"

Seeing she had posted this had me chuckling.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #213
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Watching people scramble in the parking lot, jockeying so that they won't have to walk an extra 10 feet............

At the gym
I see you've met my partner, Organic.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #214
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Myself, trying to upload some new photos to FB. I am just not good at this stuff! Will try again... cute ones of my two cats and another of Frog Dog.. oh, and a couple of me actually that are OK. LOL, at that "OK" stage of life....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #215
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While reading the what did you have for dinner thread, I read meat stuffed pee's. I'm going meat stuffed pee's? What the heck is that? What the hell kind of pee is big enough to stuff meat into? After rereading it it was meat stuffed pie's. Chuckling then I did have a good laugh at myself.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #216
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

While standing in the busy cashier line yesterday; someone was trying to describe how I could chop up the ham:

Me: "...should I use the food processor this time?"
Someone, with a deep thoughtful look on their face: "Oh, you can use that thang"...('talking with their hand' in a chopping motion)
Me: laughing hard, "What thang?"
Someone: "You know, that cleavage.

I CRACKED up, watched a silly "oh shit!" look appear on their face...
Me: "You mean CLEAVER! silly goof! We know what you are thinking about now!"

The look on their face was priceless!
When we walked out, they said "there was a lot of people standing there?"
"Yeah, you shoulda seen the lady behind you!"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #217
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Chuckling...cleavage....cleaver whatever, it's all the same they can both get you in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
While standing in the busy cashier line yesterday; someone was trying to describe how I could chop up the ham:

Me: "...should I use the food processor this time?"
Someone, with a deep thoughtful look on their face: "Oh, you can use that thang"...('talking with their hand' in a chopping motion)
Me: laughing hard, "What thang?"
Someone: "You know, that cleavage.

I CRACKED up, watched a silly "oh shit!" look appear on their face...
Me: "You mean CLEAVER! silly goof! We know what you are thinking about now!"

The look on their face was priceless!
When we walked out, they said "there was a lot of people standing there?"
"Yeah, you shoulda seen the lady behind you!"

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #218
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Connecting with a new friend who asked Me what kind of food I liked so I said anything ukrainian ~ her response was "perogies!"

LOL ~ this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #219
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #220
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Near the end check out the guy that was kicked! LMAO!

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote