Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #1721
Bells

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
yep , i got one

Bells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST ReputationBells Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 things

(1) I cry at most movies ( if there is a really happy part or even sad i cry)
(2) I feel like a square peg in a round hole I just dont fit in anywhere.
(3) I have had the same best friend for 23 yrs and she is still my bestie
(4) I always wanted green eyes instead of the bark brown ones I have
(5) If it wasnt for my oldest daughter I most likely wouldnt be here.. When I found out i was pregnant with her I changed my life and cleaned myself up
Bells is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #1722
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

1. I find most people annoying

2. After being around a large group of people for a period of time I need a recharge period or I will bite heads off.

3 Just because you think I am funny and out going doesn't mean I am. Usually I am an introvert that uses sarcasm as a weapon and a shield.

4. I like to randomly jump out at my honey and scare him silly.

5. My black and white kitty Loki likes to sleep under the covers on my belly, but man is he getting HUGE!
Old 02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #1723
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~I have a love affair with cottage cheese
~I'm very competitive
~High pitched speaking voices work my nerves
~I love Pit Bulls
~I'm a fanatic about brushing my teeth
Old 02-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #1724
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Survey Says ...

1. I detest the sound of chewing or loud breathing (with the exception of my pup. I simply adore the sound of her chewing or drinking water. What? It's ridiculously adorable!)

2. I'm still trying to figure out how to become a princess. Tiara and all.

3. Cupcakes, especially pink ones with fluffy butter cream frosting make me giddy.

4. I'm not sure I believe in true love any longer. Yet I am an old fashioned romantic (an oxymoron too be sure).

5. When I eat yogurt I begin at the top. First savouring the cream and working my way down to the sweet velvety fruit. Nope, I never ever ever stir. Neither do I stir martinis, but that's another post I would think.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #1725
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

...I pre-compose stories in my head before I put them into paper.
...I don't like when hot milk has that skin on top.
...I tell myself inside jokes - often.
...I love the taste of sweet condensed milk and dulce de leche.
...I enjoy watching people.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #1726
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 things

1. i am quite tall for my age lol

2. I find cooking relaxing

3. I have a passion for Jersey girls with big hair big earings and too pink lip stick...

4. My niece Emily is my bestest ever lil friend and I adore her with every fiber of my being...

5 when I say I love you its for keeps...
Old 02-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #1727
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. A soft, soothing, calm voice...I like.

2. Conversations with every other word being "you know", and "like"...oy vey

3. I could eat small curd cottage cheese every day....

4. I love seafood fresh, locally.

5. I love to watch all the fowl native to this area.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #1728
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cinco.

1. I think in song lyrics.

2. A well turned phrase can bring me to my knees.

3. I will always watch Mama Mia if it comes on the telly. It matters not that I've seen it a hundred times. And, I will always feel a wee bit of disappointment if I miss the beginning. Nope, it's true (And yes, I always sing along.)!

4. I moisturize my lips with a bit of honey. It not only softens but tastes great too.

5. I believe that bananas and strawberries are lovers. It's the only explanation as to why they are so utterly tasty together.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #1729
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 things....

1) I feel others' pains very deeply and would not want to be any different, though I have struggled with this most of my life.

2) I think intelligence takes many forms; I am fond of them all, but relish most of all a heart of gold.

3) At 43 I finally figured out what makes my knees weak - integrity and taking responsibility in your life.

4) I am very hard to get close to.

5) I wish the world were full of Forrest Gumps. We need that.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #1730
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

1. That I'm very ticklish
2. That there are many things about myself that I want to change
3. That I laugh a lot
4. That I try too hard at everything
5. That I'm shy in real life but for some reason outgoing on the phone at work
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #1731
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

1. That all my dreams of the future include love and the beach
2. That cheesecake is my favorite dessert but I haven't had it in years
3. That I miss certain childhood friends but my pride prevents me from contacting them
4. That I want my new friend to be the one
5. That I'm starting to love my evil cat
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #1732
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Fluffy bits.

1. I have been known to stomp my foot when frustrated. And yes, it looks somewhat like a tantrum. But, I am not admitting to being 'tantrumy'.

2. I may seem aloof, but I'm actually quite friendly. It just takes a bit of work to get over my moat and to the castle door (beware the crocodiles, they're hungry).

3. I adore sipping martinis poolside. And, I miss my life in Los Angeles quite a bit.

4. I'm rather Southern in my ways. I detest being rushed, and I tend to do things methodically (i.e. putting on my makeup and my evening ablutions are experiences, not tasks).

5. I can not say the word 'thistle'. I find it quite vexing when my wee bit of a lisp takes over. So, I avoid this word at all costs (and no, I won't say it for you either. But I know you want to hear it.) ; )
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #1733
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 Things No One Would Know About You From BFP Alone

I'm actually rather shy in person, bashful even and quick to blush. If I am really attracted to a woman, I will do one of two things: find it difficult to talk / go quiet (does not happen as often) OR ramble like hell-- "a mile a minute".

I like cars, especially the old muscle cars. But I am not comfortable driving because of my vision, and I'll go out of my way entirely to avoid driving at night.

I was brought up in the "Church of Christ" and questioned everything they told me. It used to irritate the hell out of the preacher. Later, I converted to Mormonism, was preparing for the priesthood and had a "crisis of conscious" because I am trans. Although the ward I was a member of didn't fully comprehend my situation, considered it a birth defect, and accepted me, I couldn't do it. I'm pretty much an Agnostic. I guess you could say I am still searching.

I was a nationally-ranked musician in high school. At one point, I even dreamed of performing in the North Carolina Symphony. I was offered scholarships that would have paid for everything but turned them down as I did not want to pursue a career in music. It's one of the decisions I sometimes regret in my past.

I never dated after I left home for college. I came out as a lesbian in college (had not accepted myself as a transman at this point), but I was too shy to date. Friends were so concerned that I wasn't even trying to date that they would try hooking me up on blind dates. The first time I even considered saying yes, the girl, Darcy, said I was too short: I am 5'5" and she was a few inches taller, like... 5'8" or something. Most of the women I have dated since that time, ironically, have been taller than me.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #1734
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

1. I find is SHOCKING that anyone should find them self bored!!!!

2. I would rather run around barefoot for the rest of my life and never have to put on shoes again!!! Unless of course, they are REALLY sexy shoes!

3. I would choose a book over any electronic device any day!

4. I like hot drinks EXTREMELY hot, and cold drinks EXCRUCIATINGLY cold.....NEVER in between! *cringe*

5. I collect rocks, and display the natural treasures around my home~
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 03:01 AM   #1735
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

1. I tell myself stories to fall asleep. For the last month or so it has been about an enormous talking dragon who wears glasses and has pet cats.

2. I actively seek experiences that give me a feeling of transcendence or being "at one" with the universe. I don't believe in God.

3. I miss having children in my life and am looking forward to being a Memaw

4. It is very hard for me to switch gears from work to home. I am grateful for my long drive to decompress.

5. I am passionate and slightly obsessed with what I do for a living, I find it fascinating and most often am reading about it, thinking about it, teaching about it, or talking about it.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #1736
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) I cherish days where I do not have to do a single thing because life for me is often too busy - so it feels wonderful to do whatever I want to do, even if all I do is gaze out the window and watch the smoke from the nieghbors chimney waft lazily toward the sky.

2) I worry that I'll fall asleep on my communte home by train after a long evening of work.

3) I like to spend time in the kitchen baking bread or making cookies.

4) I like warm summer afternoons.

5) I collect bottle caps, marbles, rocks and pine cones so I can make beautiful objects of art out of them. Especially pine cones.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #1737
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have a huge Pez collection... love the dispensers, as for the candy. Meh.

2) I studied the art of Mime for over 5 years.

3) I was scouted for a roller derby team! Loved the practice, but couldn't stop cringing otherwise!

4) I own eucalyptus groves in Portugal.

5) I'm part camel and part goat: i love to endurance walk!

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #1738
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~I love the outdoors
~I have a super naughty sense of humor
~I wish I never had to wear shoes
~I love to travel
~My love for cold weather is equal to my love of being constipated
Old 03-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #1739
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default me

1 I'm a big softie when it comes to kids and pretty girls lol

2. my favorite guilty pleasure is kool-aid but I refrain..

3. I like Italian opera

4. I'm dyslexic

5. I love to dance..
Old 03-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #1740
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I still have the Partridge Family lunchbox I had as a kid

I have a Donny Osmond pillowcase on my bed

I cover my walls with pics of family

I have to wear glasses to read and have several pair and can rarely any of them

I have a hard time sitting still, I fidget
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: