Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 03-11-2020, 07:32 AM   #1
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coronavirus ~ COVID-19

Coronavirus ~ I never thought we would be facing this pandemic , but we are.
I have pulmonary fibrosis since 2014 and I've been fighting lung cancer since 2015 and I won't let this virus take me. I just canceled all my cancer screenings I had scheduled for this month and I won't leave the house. I'm very scared knowing it could kill me. I don't want to be a statistic to this virus. I go back and forth on how this virus started, I listened to the medical facts , on the news . Part of me wants to believe them and another part of me thinks it could be an act of terrorism , which we end up being pawns in the games of some very evil corrupt leaders of country's. I am torn between wanting to be brave and face this virus by going out into the public or use my common sense and stay away from the public because I am at high risk.

What are your thoughts ? How are you handling this upset in our lives ?

I recently spent hundreds in supply's and food, for myself and family. My daughter is my caretaker, I don't want for her to have to be in the stores as frequent as she has had to be on a regular basis. The university's have been closing , students racing to get home . I live in a very busy area with the Boston Marathon next month which may be canceled. A conference at Bio-Gen in Cambridge , Ma. exposed the virus to hundreds several already testing positive. The way this virus has escalated makes me think if it wasn't an act of terrorism. We will never know for certain.
(((((((((((((( everyone ))))))))))))))

God bless us all ,
Old 03-11-2020, 02:59 PM   #2
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Im not freaking out yet...

Only taking precautions for what needs to be done.. And no im not hoarding TP or wipes etc... That's wrong to do that on so many levels.

Wash wash wash hands is key.

Masks wont help nor will other stuff its just preventative measures for some folks.. Most masks are made in other countries anyways. If need be i will make my own.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 04:33 PM   #3
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I understand it's been classified officially a "pandemic"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 04:57 PM   #4
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Im not freaking out yet...

Only taking precautions for what needs to be done.. And no im not hoarding TP or wipes etc... That's wrong to do that on so many levels.

Wash wash wash hands is key.

Masks wont help nor will other stuff its just preventative measures for some folks.. Most masks are made in other countries anyways. If need be i will make my own.
Maybe a mask wont prevent the virus from entering but the point is that a mask might prevent you from touching your face, on average, 20 times a day and that's where the real benefit is...and wtf is wrong with masks being made "in other countries"?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 05:24 PM   #5
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I’ve been washing and disinfecting my hands so much my skin is peeling. I feel like I’ve turned into a germ o phobe overnight.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 05:32 PM   #6
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Maybe a mask wont prevent the virus from entering but the point is that a mask might prevent you from touching your face, on average, 20 times a day and that's where the real benefit is...and wtf is wrong with masks being made "in other countries"?
They are made in countries that have a huge impact on the industry. I dont think you wanna wear a mask that could have possibly been produced by someone with the virus...you dont know if they have it, if they do or dont wash their hands etc.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 06:28 PM   #7
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a bit of a germophobe anyway, so I've got a good supply of hand sanitizer. I never realized before how many times a day I touch my face, though. It's a lot. I've become self conscious about it in front of my coworkers.

As I wrote in the zombie thread, I'm going to stop eating in restaurants and ordering takeout for awhile. I stocked up on some cooking essentials. It will be better for me anyway.

I'm hoping our boss approves a work-from-home plan - but that's mainly just because I want to work from home. We have a small office of only five people, and each of us has our own office. One of my coworkers does have kids, though, and I don't like how they spread germs everywhere they go.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 09:21 PM   #8
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I saw in another thread and on the news that Tom Hanks has it.

Sad to say, but if a popular American celebrity has it maybe that will get Americans to wake up and pay attention to this.

If we could get adequate testing in this country, I am sure the positive cases would be exponentially larger. So many people with their head in the sand…

Eat good, sleep good, wash your hands.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 10:26 PM   #9
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Question and comment for my sister-femme-friend, Ocean:

Ocean, I wondered too if this covid-19 virus epidemic was a biological warfare type of thing, *But*, what if the covid-19 virus could be a by-product of global warming? That is what I have been wondering myself. Viruses mutate and find ways to survive, just like any species might evolve out of sense of survival. Do you think it's a possibility? Maybe?

I work in a high contact work place venue where people with privilege travel to all sorts of destinations, near and far (domestic or international). As a rule, our work campus places a high priority on health safety, due to any viral outbreak (etc). If one doesn't feel well, one does not go to work. In fact, since this particular outbreak of covid-19? Many employers have flexed schedules for staff/employees so they can work from home (for those who can).

We practice good hygiene, it's a must. Working in a high traffic work place venue requires good hygiene practices.

I also, in response to your post Ocean, keep my cupboards stocked and keep cleaning supplies and other sun-dry necessities well stocked too. More so, since the covid-19 virus became a run-away freight train issue.

I am hyper-aware of cleanliness and keeping our work place in as clean shape as possible. None of us want to contract this illness. It's super concerning. I know I can't miss work for extended periods of time due to any serious health crisis/illness. I don't have spare income to hurdle a financial issue which threatens to cost me everything I might have in emergency income for any unforeseen or unintended consequences of experiencing a health crisis.

I am sending wellness wishes for your own health safety, my friend, in the coming days and weeks ahead.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 10:58 PM   #10
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default C Virus

I just found out that 3 days ago in BC our first death occurred from the virus. An elderly gentleman living in a nursing home. Our diagnosed total is 77 with the virus as of today.
We need to keep clean hands, masks and away from unnecessary crowds. I do hope that not too many more people will pass from this virus but I know it is a pandemic and we need to look out for ourselves and our loved ones.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 12:13 AM   #11
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Question and comment for my sister-femme-friend, Ocean:

Ocean, I wondered too if this covid-19 virus epidemic was a biological warfare type of thing, *But*, what if the covid-19 virus could be a by-product of global warming? That is what I have been wondering myself. Viruses mutate and find ways to survive, just like any species might evolve out of sense of survival. Do you think it's a possibility? Maybe?

I work in a high contact work place venue where people with privilege travel to all sorts of destinations, near and far (domestic or international). As a rule, our work campus places a high priority on health safety, due to any viral outbreak (etc). If one doesn't feel well, one does not go to work. In fact, since this particular outbreak of covid-19? Many employers have flexed schedules for staff/employees so they can work from home (for those who can).

We practice good hygiene, it's a must. Working in a high traffic work place venue requires good hygiene practices.

I also, in response to your post Ocean, keep my cupboards stocked and keep cleaning supplies and other sun-dry necessities well stocked too. More so, since the covid-19 virus became a run-away freight train issue.

I am hyper-aware of cleanliness and keeping our work place in as clean shape as possible. None of us want to contract this illness. It's super concerning. I know I can't miss work for extended periods of time due to any serious health crisis/illness. I don't have spare income to hurdle a financial issue which threatens to cost me everything I might have in emergency income for any unforeseen or unintended consequences of experiencing a health crisis.

I am sending wellness wishes for your own health safety, my friend, in the coming days and weeks ahead.

(((((((((katzchen)))))))) so many reasons have run threw my mind as well. They don't know for sure W.H.O> that is . I have so many emotions running across my mind, it's like a traffic jam lolol it's 2 a.m. and I can't sleep. playing a game relax's me ~
Old 03-12-2020, 05:05 AM   #12
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter's college is shutting down. The students are sent home this weekend and there is no return plan. It's her senior year. She is devastated. So many things she has worked for and planned for and now it's all an abrupt end with no senior showcase, probably no graduation ceremony, and it means she loses her job too.

I'm working closely with CDC and public health at work trying to keep our housing programs safe but there's only so much I can do. The women who live there are out going to work, riding buses. They have to. They still have to go to work and school and medical appointments. It's only a matter of time before our building will end up in quarantine. We're trying to set up emergency plans, especially for our domestic violence shelter, for if staff have to leave. Apparently national guard is helping in some situations so I need to find out more about that.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 10:07 AM   #13
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Health Officials Testify Before House Committee—Live

Health Officials Testify Before House Committee—Live

Coronavirus expert Dr. Fauci and CDC head Dr. Redfield testify before House

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 10:32 AM   #14
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
My daughter's college is shutting down. The students are sent home this weekend and there is no return plan. It's her senior year. She is devastated. So many things she has worked for and planned for and now it's all an abrupt end with no senior showcase, probably no graduation ceremony, and it means she loses her job too.

I'm working closely with CDC and public health at work trying to keep our housing programs safe but there's only so much I can do. The women who live there are out going to work, riding buses. They have to. They still have to go to work and school and medical appointments. It's only a matter of time before our building will end up in quarantine. We're trying to set up emergency plans, especially for our domestic violence shelter, for if staff have to leave. Apparently national guard is helping in some situations so I need to find out more about that.

so many students and their friends & family's are affected, here as well the colleges and university's are closed, but most important (((((( easygoingfemme))))))) ty for your efforts and dedication for people in need. my daughter is a CNA and a Hospice caregiver , she is masked and gloved when taking care of her clients b4 the virus as well in some delicate situations ~ I am very proud of her. The family's of her clients have expressed their thanks and appreciation for her work. Ty again we need people like you.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:33 PM   #15
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got the state regulations for long-term care facilities in Washington today. It is where my mother lives, to say they are strict is an understatement. I understand it is necessary but it will be hard on her as well as me.

I live in California and the county put out an extensive set of general guidelines for everybody today. I watched the news conference on YouTube and almost immediately afterward the state emergency app on my phone lit up. It looks like many other states and cities had similar news conferences today.

Our orange leader managed to make such an ass of himself last night that he pissed off the entire European Union. Again. That just made the stock market that much worse, as if that were possible, and he has apparently exposed himself to the virus a couple of times.

Wait. Maybe that part is OK…

Nope. Pence. I wonder if we could hold elections early.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 08:34 PM   #16
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Our orange leader managed to make such an ass of himself last night that he pissed off the entire European Union. Again. That just made the stock market that much worse, as if that were possible, and he has apparently exposed himself to the virus a couple of times.

Wait. Maybe that part is OK…

Nope. Pence. I wonder if we could hold elections early.
Pence was with the orange on in Mar A Lago and shook the hands of the same infected people the orange one did. Nancy Pelosi's time may come.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:03 PM   #17
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The Prime Minister's wife has been diagnosed with this virus, they had already decided to self isolate when she was feeling some symptoms. My workplace has 2 identified cases, my tower is not affected and the building has disinfected the floor in the other tower and those people on the floor are in self isolation.

I am fortunate that should they decide to close the office we can work from home, but honestly I feel like my workplace is the safest place to be. They are super diligent in cleaning and providing us with the supplies to take care of our desks.

Although this virus is scary, what I fear more is the economic havoc it will have on everyone. I personally am not panicking but am certainly being proactive in my care.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 09:14 PM   #18
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

My college has been shut down. Us instructors have been told to start modifying our courses to be online until further notice. All of our mid-term grades are due on the same time frame. However, out offices are still open. nothing like a twist to end the semester.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 09:24 PM   #19
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Katie Porter educates the CDC ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/democr...sting?ref=home
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 10:09 PM   #20
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The Covid-19 virus has unexpected testing impacts already. I read tonight, a NYT's article, how people cannot get the test help they need, even after ER doctors tell them they need to get tested because they simply don't 'meet the criteria' for the health threat when seen by medical professionals.

That's got to be super scary.

Today at work, we noticed impacts such as the work population not being as high as it normally is. I also heard from random people at work that when they didn't have supplies on hand, on their specific floor and that janitorial had limited supplies (which is unheard of, seriously, they always have overstock), they shopped at local stores for tissue, sanitizer, paper towels, etc and not one store had any to buy. That was as of today. I was like, "Wow".

Here's that link to the article I read, just minutes ago, published by the NYT's (LINK).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: