Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 12-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #21
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Welcome to the planet, enjoy!
Thanks; it seems to be a great experience so far!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #22
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #23
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Thank you. Nice signature, as well. -winks-
Old 12-10-2012, 11:55 PM   #24
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet. I like you name and your city. Enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #25
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Welcome, There are alot of awesome folks here.

Also alot of information....WELCOME!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 12:58 AM   #26
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and enjoy

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 01:14 AM   #27
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Welcome to the Planet. I like you name and your city. Enjoy.
-chuckles- The whole reason I am here is, because someone asked my lady if I was ... YOU! Do you live here? Portland is the last, best place on earth. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Welcome, There are alot of awesome folks here.

Also alot of information....WELCOME!
I think there are a lot of cool people here, for sure. Yes, I'd rather people know me, ya know? -grins-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Welcome and enjoy
I'm already enjoying already! -smiles-
Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #28
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by takehimaway View Post
-chuckles- The whole reason I am here is, because someone asked my lady if I was ... YOU! Do you live here? Portland is the last, best place on earth. <3
Really? I have been around the B-F sites for ten years, give or take a year at either end. When I first started to use my name Greyson, it was not a popular one. Now, the last few years, it is popular.

I don't live in Portland but have visited your city a few times. I love the PNW. From Portland to Vancouver, B.C. beautiful. Again, welcome to BF Planet.

Last edited by Greyson; 12-11-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 03:44 AM   #29
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Really? I have been around the B-F sites for ten years, give or take a year at either end. When I first started to use my name Greyson, it was not a popular one. Now, the last few years, it is popular.

I don't live in Portland but have visited your city a few times. I love the PNW. From Portland to Vancouver, B.C. beautiful. Again, welcome to BF Planet.
Yes, really. They showed my lady your profile, and asked if I was you. I had a good laugh. I have enjoyed this name for just under three years now; I do really love it. I don't know many other Greysons - one here in Portland, you, and another one online - but he preferred something else. I have never been that far north, but someday soon, I'm sure it will happen. Thanks. -smiles-
Old 12-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #31
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

Thank you, Gemme; that gave me a nice little giggle.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #32
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and hope you are having a great morning!

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #33
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Welcome and hope you are having a great morning!

Zimmeh
Thank you, Zimmeh, I do believe it is about to get better!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #34
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by takehimaway View Post
Hi!
I'm Greyson. I live in Portland, Oregon. I am polyamorous, and have a wonderful woman in my life named Harmony. I work from home - which means I'm always up to chat or hang out. I am in dire need of new, good friends - who won't turn their back on you anytime anything goes awry.

I like listening to Texas Country all the time - Eli Young Band, Love and Theft, Casey Donahue Band, Bart Crow Band, Wade Bowen, Matt Kennon, and Chris Knight. I enjoy watching cool television shows - Leverage, Revenge, Criminal Minds, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Rescue Me, The Forgotten, Trauma, Off The Map, Three Rivers, and In Plain Sight. I have fun doing awesome things like winning sweepstakes, bartering, buying, selling, going to the beach, going to the skating rink, inline skating, taking crazy road trips, listening to good music and watching cool stuff on TV, making collages and jewelry, making messes, having snugglies, painting cool stuff, decorating our little apartment, writing long letters, and getting pierced and tattooed.

I have been out as trans since I was about nineteen; I think I was a bit of a late bloomer. I just feel better as a boy; my life is a lot easier, and I'm not going to lie, I feel more loved. I have been with Harmony just under a year, and she is my world, but both of us are looking for things that the other can't give. I'm a happy switch. I have a lot of anxiety, but seem to be getting better, due to a number of things. I look forward to making some forever friends!<3
[/CENTER]
Welcome. You came to the right place!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #35
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Welcome. You came to the right place!
I hope so; thanks!