Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #41
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

For those of you with Xbox 360s, do you have Xbox Live accounts? If you do I wanna friend ya.

Btw, I tried playing Oblivion a couple years ago, but I kept getting stuck on the quests and without a game guide it got too frustrating. *frowny face*
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #42
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I'm Logicaly on Xbox Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
For those of you with Xbox 360s, do you have Xbox Live accounts? If you do I wanna friend ya.

Btw, I tried playing Oblivion a couple years ago, but I kept getting stuck on the quests and without a game guide it got too frustrating. *frowny face*
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 01:10 AM   #43
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I <3 games! My favorites are Resident Evil, Donkey Kong, Zelda, and Mario...I have a DS that I dont play as often as I would like. I think I shall play more...I think I shall...
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 02:20 AM   #44
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

This gamer chick is more into board games. Especially strategic games like Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Pandemic, and Shadows Over Camelot. I played a new game tonight called Race for the Galaxy that had me looking like this --> by night's end. It was awesome!

I still want to learn how to play Magic: The Gathering.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 06:43 AM   #45
Umstbthshi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Umstbthshi is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone playing Aion?

Heya all, I am new to this board and thanks for letting me in on your fun

I love gaming - Currently I am playing Aion. It is an MMO, been out for about 2 years; I think; it is also 15 bucks a month to play. It is a lot like WoW, which I also play, been playing for 6 years. have several 70+ characters, but only 2 to 85 since the last expansion. I am currently on Dalaran - have a priest and hunter - my druid is like 72 i think, and am looking for a new guild - most of my guild split or splintered into smaller guilds. If anyone knows a good friendly guild please give me a holla.

I actually think I like Aion better, in some ways, than WoW - it only goes to level 55 and the grind to level is a bit of a bitch, but you get WINGS!!! No mounts - can fight in the air - it is pretty kick ass. the graphics in Aion make WoW look like a Commodore 64 game. I just started playing about 2 months ago and have a level 30 cleric (always a healer - its in my blood i guess).

I am not too big on web based games they just seem too slow for me, but that is just me.

If anyone is interested in grouping or anything in either one I have several characters on several realms in both Aion and WoW.

Have a great day!
T-
Umstbthshi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Umstbthshi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 10:05 AM   #46
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
This gamer chick is more into board games. Especially strategic games like Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Pandemic, and Shadows Over Camelot. I played a new game tonight called Race for the Galaxy that had me looking like this --> by night's end. It was awesome!

I love board games too. Empire builder (the train game) is my favorite!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:32 AM   #47
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post

I'm like you, I really enjoy board games. I also used to be a huge Magic geek. I had massive quantities of cards, all in special binders sorted categorically of course, and competed in tournaments. LOL

<---proud geek girl!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #48
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVarda View Post
I <3 games! My favorites are Resident Evil, Donkey Kong, Zelda, and Mario...I have a DS that I dont play as often as I would like. I think I shall play more...I think I shall...
Resident Evil is my all-time fav! My son is Halo obsessed but I just can't get into it for some reason. lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #49
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Resident Evil is my all-time fav! My son is Halo obsessed but I just can't get into it for some reason. lol
LOVE LOVE LOVE Resident Evil. Resident Evil Code Zero is my favorite.
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #50
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umstbthshi View Post
Heya all, I am new to this board and thanks for letting me in on your fun

I love gaming - Currently I am playing Aion. It is an MMO, been out for about 2 years; I think; it is also 15 bucks a month to play. It is a lot like WoW, which I also play, been playing for 6 years. have several 70+ characters, but only 2 to 85 since the last expansion. I am currently on Dalaran - have a priest and hunter - my druid is like 72 i think, and am looking for a new guild - most of my guild split or splintered into smaller guilds. If anyone knows a good friendly guild please give me a holla.

I actually think I like Aion better, in some ways, than WoW - it only goes to level 55 and the grind to level is a bit of a bitch, but you get WINGS!!! No mounts - can fight in the air - it is pretty kick ass. the graphics in Aion make WoW look like a Commodore 64 game. I just started playing about 2 months ago and have a level 30 cleric (always a healer - its in my blood i guess).

I am not too big on web based games they just seem too slow for me, but that is just me.

If anyone is interested in grouping or anything in either one I have several characters on several realms in both Aion and WoW.

Have a great day!
T-
I might have to check that out.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:51 AM   #51
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

I am a reformed Magic addict. I blame my brother.
I also love Changeling and Werewolf the Apocolypse and Vampire Masquerade for pen and paper gaming happiness.
My xbox screen is wolfbittenpoet.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #52
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Thnx for all the suggestions. I think I may take at look at Runescape again.
WoW appeals to me, but seems way to team/guild/horde etc oriented for me.
I like games that I can play alone or w/ a few.
I have Oblivion Elder Scrolls for PC but havent tried it out yet.

Someone mentioned the way some get soooooooo serious about their gaming. Some of it is unbelievable. Just gotta keep in mind that there are alot of cowards out there that get brave sitting alone behind a keyboard.
You see that on all kinds of sites & social networks. They get all ballsy online, but would cower under a table if you walked up in RL. LMAO
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #53
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I learned about two new (to me) board games that sound right up my alley:
  • [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Rio-Grande-Games-U00090-Power/dp/B0007YDBLE"]Power Grid[/ame]
  • [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Rio-Grande-Games-U00090-Power/dp/B0007YDBLE"]Dungeon Lords[/ame]

Have any of you played these before? Opinions? Advice?

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #54
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Camo - While there are some parts of WoW that are geared towards groups, it's a great game for solo play especially when first starting out. Yes, being in a guild or knowing other players can make it easier and more fun if you're into the social aspects but it's not anywhere near a requirement. I leveled my first toon almost to max playing either by myself or with my partner.

Of course, I'm biased but I think if you're looking for a quality MMO experience, there is none better. I'd encourage you to at least give the trial a try.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #55
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Camo - While there are some parts of WoW that are geared towards groups, it's a great game for solo play especially when first starting out. Yes, being in a guild or knowing other players can make it easier and more fun if you're into the social aspects but it's not anywhere near a requirement. I leveled my first toon almost to max playing either by myself or with my partner.

Of course, I'm biased but I think if you're looking for a quality MMO experience, there is none better. I'd encourage you to at least give the trial a try.
Thnx for that info. It helps a lot. ALmost everyone I know that plays is all about the social part, and hunting in packs.
Its great to see that it can be done solo as well.

Another question. Can you play successfully for a long time w/o having to spend RT $$$ to buy stuff? I know there is a mthly fee. Im ref $$$$ over that amt.
The game I played for a yr got to the point where to play well, I had to buy the best weapons/armor etc. I spent some RT $$$ but the higher I leveled the more $$$ it was taking. It was becoming a $$$ pit, w/ nothing to show for it. I dont mind spending some on entertainment, but the amt was climbing at a fast rate. In a few more levels I est it would take almost $100 a mth to even keep up. I quit the game at that point.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #56
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:

Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

WoW does not have the option to purchase gear, weapons, etc. with real life money. There are some vanity items like pets and mounts that you can purchase from Blizzard but they are just for looks. Blizzard is very anti-gold selling/buying and the trading of in game items, currency or accounts for real life funds is a violation of their ToS and can result in lifetimes bans. Of course, that doesn't stop the gold farmers/hackers.

Once you get to the end game, the "gearing up" process usually involves dungeons to gear up for raiding and then raid drops to progressively gear up for higher raid content. Of course, these are both group activities but I know a lot of people who have played for years and never raided.

As for dungeons, the new LFG feature they added a little while back has made it easier to get groups. It's a nice system that automatically groups people interested in the same dungeon. Que times can be long but if you're a tank or healer, it's almost insta que. Again, this is if you're interested in grouping but you don't have to.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #57
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thnx to your info, WoW is sounding good. I think I may give the free trial a shot. I was looking at some of the books at half prc bks the other day. It looks overwhelming to a newbie. LOL
I love the idea that I can get what I need to play, in game. That makes the fee not so bad. Will still be cheaper than the game I was playing.
I enjoy doing quests, or hired services. Im not into PvP. very much. Ususally do only whats needed to lev or acquire something needed. Unless Im hired. LOLLOL
Old 05-31-2011, 12:39 AM   #58
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:

If you're not into PvP, make sure to pick a PvE realm. Or RP. Or "Normal" I think even. Suddenly I can't remember what all they call them but choose one that isn't PvP.

On PvE servers, you can flag yourself for PvP if you choose but you have to specifically activate that option. On PvP servers, after level 10 you are auto flagged pretty much any time you're out in the world.

I'm really glad that we picked a PvE server the first time or we probably wouldn't have kept playing. I go through phases where I do a lot of battlegrounds but I really don't like world PvP.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:28 AM   #59
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Ok, that may be the deciding factor to tip me over to WoW. LOL
I love being able to choose about PvP. I dont mind it if its an arena type thing. I just get tired of logging on and finding that Ive been given multi beat downs daily. All your gold is gone, weapons and armor damaged. Then you gotta waste time and money redoing it all.
Or the vendettas where whole grps hit you, bc someone let them know your stats, or you are holding $$ you cant bank bc you are logged off. Thats not battle, those are cheap shots. I have done arena and that was cool. Then it really is about the best fighter, not just about who spent the most money. LOL
Old 06-11-2011, 11:45 PM   #60
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Just got chewed up by zombies on COD Black Ops. Can't make it past round 3.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote