Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #61
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy games anywhere from RPG's, shooters, action, wrestling and survival horror.

I just started the game "Alan Wake" on Xbox 360. Anybody play this one?
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:42 PM   #62
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not as much a shooter fan as I was when I was younger. I like role playing games. I have played Fable 2, star wars the force unleashed, and right now I am playing Fallout 3 on my 360.

What is Alan Wake like TCB? I've never heard of it.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #63
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
I'm not as much a shooter fan as I was when I was younger. I like role playing games. I have played Fable 2, star wars the force unleashed, and right now I am playing Fallout 3 on my 360.

What is Alan Wake like TCB? I've never heard of it.

I never really got into Fable, but I've got the new one on my Game Q anyway through gamefly. I loved the Star Wars Unleashed, I can't wait to play Unleashed II.

Alan Wake was a trip. It was kind of like a survival horror game without so much gore. It had a bit of a silent hill vibe, but trippy in it's own way. I only got through the first few levels until my ADD kicked in and I was ready to play something else. It has a great storyline though and graphics are excellent.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #64
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I have beaten Fallout 3 twice now and played the downloadable add-ons too. Over a combined 85 hours invested. Great game!!

I just started playing Assassin's Creed. Has anyone else played it?
Old 07-02-2011, 05:38 AM   #65
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vampires or Zombies Live anyone?

I enjoy both on my IPhone. They are similar to games played on other platforms. Start out at level one, gain clan or horde as you go, earn blood (vamps) or flesh (Zombs), attack others, get their blood/flesh. You go up levels, you "purchase" abilities as you level up-with the blood or flesh that you earn. I was clueless when I started- got slaughtered all the time till I figured out how to stay @ each level to get enough $$ (fake$) to buy the best abilities for the best attack & defend. Now I am level 71 in vamps but some have made it to level 300. I have played/met people from literally around the world-as far away as Russia & China (multiplayer games). I love that about it. I have 2k each in clan/horde (people) that help defend against others that may declare war against you. Oh dear, I am sure I sound nutz but I enjoy the challenge & skill involved & always have something to do while waiting in a long line @ grocery store.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #66
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I enjoy both on my IPhone. They are similar to games played on other platforms. Start out at level one, gain clan or horde as you go, earn blood (vamps) or flesh (Zombs), attack others, get their blood/flesh. You go up levels, you "purchase" abilities as you level up-with the blood or flesh that you earn. I was clueless when I started- got slaughtered all the time till I figured out how to stay @ each level to get enough $$ (fake$) to buy the best abilities for the best attack & defend. Now I am level 71 in vamps but some have made it to level 300. I have played/met people from literally around the world-as far away as Russia & China (multiplayer games). I love that about it. I have 2k each in clan/horde (people) that help defend against others that may declare war against you. Oh dear, I am sure I sound nutz but I enjoy the challenge & skill involved & always have something to do while waiting in a long line @ grocery store.
If I had an iphone I would probably play games on it. Sounds like there's some really cool games you can get for it. Zombies and vampires are always fun!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:24 AM   #67
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm on the fence.....

Any thoughts on the new Wii system coming out next year?

http://e3.nintendo.com/

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #68
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Any thoughts on the new Wii system coming out next year?

http://e3.nintendo.com/
I was watching the E3 coverage on gamespot.com and G4 tv. The Wii U is an odd device to say the least. No more motion gaming? Or does that involve motion gaming somehow? That wasn't clear to me. And the tablet, I can see where maybe driving games or platformers might fit with it, but it's not clear how that is going to work with games like shooters and action/adventure rpgs. They didn't do an in depth demo with a game that is coming out for it at E3 so that could have been done better.

I was disappointed that Microsoft did most of their E3 presentation on games for the Kinect. Not everyone (moi included) is so hot on the Kinect, so we were kind of left in the cold. I read on gamespot.com that next E3 they will probably announce the next Xbox, so that will be a lot more exciting.

As for Sony, they put a lot of emphasis at E3 on 3D gaming. That is exciting to me, because I think incorporating 3D into console gaming could take it to a whole new level! However, I don't have the funds to buy a PS3 any time soon, and I like the Xbox exclusive games more than the PS3's exclusives. I also hate their controller. The Xbox controller is much more ergonomic. They also put a lot of emphasis on the new PS Vita hand held. It looks cool, but I am not really into handheld gaming at this point. But I don't have a smartphone either (I have a dumb phone ) so if I ever get one that might change.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #69
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was watching the E3 coverage on gamespot.com and G4 tv. The Wii U is an odd device to say the least. No more motion gaming? Or does that involve motion gaming somehow? That wasn't clear to me. And the tablet, I can see where maybe driving games or platformers might fit with it, but it's not clear how that is going to work with games like shooters and action/adventure rpgs. They didn't do an in depth demo with a game that is coming out for it at E3 so that could have been done better.

I was disappointed that Microsoft did most of their E3 presentation on games for the Kinect. Not everyone (moi included) is so hot on the Kinect, so we were kind of left in the cold. I read on gamespot.com that next E3 they will probably announce the next Xbox, so that will be a lot more exciting.

As for Sony, they put a lot of emphasis at E3 on 3D gaming. That is exciting to me, because I think incorporating 3D into console gaming could take it to a whole new level! However, I don't have the funds to buy a PS3 any time soon, and I like the Xbox exclusive games more than the PS3's exclusives. I also hate their controller. The Xbox controller is much more ergonomic. They also put a lot of emphasis on the new PS Vita hand held. It looks cool, but I am not really into handheld gaming at this point. But I don't have a smartphone either (I have a dumb phone ) so if I ever get one that might change.

It DOES involve motion gaming - same as before - except now with the integration of this tablet. It appears to be a mini tv in the palm of your hands with some added extras. I really am not sure how I feel about it. It's cool that you could still play Wii if someone else is watching TV, but I don't find that a good enough reason to run out and buy one.

This tablet is also supposed to the the equivalent of using two game controllers - but I find it bulky and clumsy. In all of the previews I have seen, I haven't seen where more than one person is playing at a time. And .... how does the nunchuck fit into this thing? I only have two hands, not sure about anyone else.

I was hoping the new Wii would at least play DVDs or include Blu Ray, but they claim there are too many other devices out there that have these. True, but I don't have a PS3 and don't have a desire to get one, soooo .... would really like one in my Wii.

If I ever decide to get another gaming unit, it would probably be the Xbox.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #70
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
It DOES involve motion gaming - same as before - except now with the integration of this tablet. It appears to be a mini tv in the palm of your hands with some added extras. I really am not sure how I feel about it. It's cool that you could still play Wii if someone else is watching TV, but I don't find that a good enough reason to run out and buy one.

This tablet is also supposed to the the equivalent of using two game controllers - but I find it bulky and clumsy. In all of the previews I have seen, I haven't seen where more than one person is playing at a time. And .... how does the nunchuck fit into this thing? I only have two hands, not sure about anyone else.

I was hoping the new Wii would at least play DVDs or include Blu Ray, but they claim there are too many other devices out there that have these. True, but I don't have a PS3 and don't have a desire to get one, soooo .... would really like one in my Wii.

If I ever decide to get another gaming unit, it would probably be the Xbox.
Yeah if it only comes with one tablet, how are co-op games supposed to be played? If you have to buy another tablet, that sounds pricey to me.

As for the Xbox 360 - if you are really into motion gaming, then the Kinect is imho the way to go. No controller to worry about. Microsoft says you are the controller, and it supports co-op games. Although the next-gen Xbox will probably be revealed next May at E3, It probably won't ship for another 6-months to a year. There is plenty of life left in the 360. It is still a great console that doesn't have graphics that seem clunky and outdated compared to PC games the way the original did after only a few years. High def tv has a lot to do with that. HD gives the graphics a big boost in quality, and that goes for all 3 consoles. I just bought my Xbox in May. I had one in 2008 but I lent it to my daughter and she "broke" it supposedly. I got the slim now and it is very quiet and has built in wifi.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:34 AM   #71
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Yeah if it only comes with one tablet, how are co-op games supposed to be played? If you have to buy another tablet, that sounds pricey to me.

As for the Xbox 360 - if you are really into motion gaming, then the Kinect is imho the way to go. No controller to worry about. Microsoft says you are the controller, and it supports co-op games. Although the next-gen Xbox will probably be revealed next May at E3, It probably won't ship for another 6-months to a year. There is plenty of life left in the 360. It is still a great console that doesn't have graphics that seem clunky and outdated compared to PC games the way the original did after only a few years. High def tv has a lot to do with that. HD gives the graphics a big boost in quality, and that goes for all 3 consoles. I just bought my Xbox in May. I had one in 2008 but I lent it to my daughter and she "broke" it supposedly. I got the slim now and it is very quiet and has built in wifi.

Everyone I've asked - either Xbox or PS3 - lean toward Xbox. Both have incredible graphics - but every time I go into a store, I navigate toward the Xbox. I guess because I already have a PS2, it's sort of a "been there, done that" kind of mentality. I am also not thrilled about the PS3 controller.

As for Wii ... buying another controller is one thing, but yeah, another tablet? I'm sure they cost a bit more than $25. I guess we'll just have to see where it goes. Originally, I didn't think the Wii would be as popular as it is - so I could be wrong about this new platform. It's just leaving a lot of unanswered questions.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #72
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Default New consoles coming next year

Looks like 2012 will be the year all the new consoles come out:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6322385...p%3Btitle%3B10
Old 09-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #73
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Okay, first....I played Fable 3 and I LOVED IT! I'm really surprised how much I liked it actually. I ended up killing off my whole kingdom in the end (so much for being a gracious King!)

I just found out that my roommate has Fable 2, so I'll probably play that one since we already own it.

I JUST finished Tron Legacy for the Xbox 360 and I have to say....I have never played a game that pissed me off so much.
I easily probably died at least 50 times on some levels. It was ridiculous.

However, I'm stubborn....and I was determined to finish the game. Which I did. I prevailed!! but I'm still pissed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #74
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
Okay, first....I played Fable 3 and I LOVED IT! I'm really surprised how much I liked it actually. I ended up killing off my whole kingdom in the end (so much for being a gracious King!)

I just found out that my roommate has Fable 2, so I'll probably play that one since we already own it.

I JUST finished Tron Legacy for the Xbox 360 and I have to say....I have never played a game that pissed me off so much.
I easily probably died at least 50 times on some levels. It was ridiculous.

However, I'm stubborn....and I was determined to finish the game. Which I did. I prevailed!! but I'm still pissed
Fable 2 is about 100x better than 3. I tried Tron Legacy and I was so frustrated with constantly falling to my death that I just quit LOL. I am exploring every nook and cranny of Oblivion currently.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #75
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Eh, I just started L.A. Noire. "L.A. Noire is set in Los Angeles in 1947 and challenges the player, controlling a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) detective, to solve a range of cases across five crime desks. Players must investigate crime scenes for clues, follow up leads, and interrogate suspects, and the players' success at these activities will impact how much of the cases' stories are revealed." So far it just seems like a lot of cursing, sex and driving around. Pretty boring for the most part.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #76
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Eh, I just started L.A. Noire. "L.A. Noire is set in Los Angeles in 1947 and challenges the player, controlling a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) detective, to solve a range of cases across five crime desks. Players must investigate crime scenes for clues, follow up leads, and interrogate suspects, and the players' success at these activities will impact how much of the cases' stories are revealed." So far it just seems like a lot of cursing, sex and driving around. Pretty boring for the most part.
I too played L.A. Noire and I enjoyed it very much. The graphics were nothing short of awesome. However, it started to wear on me after a while.
It was a really long game lol.

Quote:
Fable 2 is about 100x better than 3. I tried Tron Legacy and I was so frustrated with constantly falling to my death that I just quit LOL. I am exploring every nook and cranny of Oblivion currently.
I've heard that about Fable 2 and have only played about 10 minutes into it. I have nothing to rave about it....yet.

I'm glad somebody understands my Tron frustration! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #77
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
I too played L.A. Noire and I enjoyed it very much. The graphics were nothing short of awesome. However, it started to wear on me after a while.
It was a really long game lol.

I've heard that about Fable 2 and have only played about 10 minutes into it. I have nothing to rave about it....yet.

I'm glad somebody understands my Tron frustration! lol
Maybe I just haven't gotten far enough into it yet. All the reviews for it sounded good.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:17 AM   #78
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We're currently playing Rift (MMO), and have found it to be pretty damn engaging thus far. I have never played WoW so for you WoW gamers out there - I can't give a comparison.

I do know Rift has world events every month or so - and that's pretty cool having something constantly "going on" in the world.

And I also know that I tend to play meatshields - yet with Rift I have a mage who's 5 levels from max (50) and I'm still loving playing him. So who kudo's to them for creating a squishy class I enjoy playing past ooooh 15 lol.

We're pre ordered Star Wars The Old Republic - anyone else planing on playing this? Graphics from what I've seen are very impressive. Can't wait to get into the game to see if I like the play style. I'm a PvE'er not a PvP'er so for me it's not about how much I can slaughter Joe Blow sitting next to me...
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 06:20 AM   #79
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

wooo hey gamers! why yes I do have a live account on my xbox 360..
ok who is into Mass effect? I am hooked on it and my blue liara.. im in love with an alien,but dang Kelly and her lil dance in my quaters is not to bad on my eyes :P

so what do you think of the rumors on number 3 having many LBGT relations? not just for the girls now but the guys can be true to themselves as well.. anyone play the series?
read the books or comics? what about dead space? another great game.. or assassins creed?

anyone wanna add me my gamer tag is rubyd002
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #80
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lvl 90 veno on mmorpg Perfect World butshe is in hybernation for now as I have bo time to play with her. I've been a hard core pokemon trainer since it first hit the Usa. Right now I'm about to revisit zelda and the ocrin of time in 3d yay!
BugsAndKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post: