Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #1301
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i'm making homemade chilli this afternoon. i shall be food ready. and, i'll heat up the cracklings to a crisp just for cinnamongrrl. haha lol

go go go cardinals!
Lol I totally got my southern foods confused! I thought you meant chitlins...not cracklings...I don't even know what those are now that I'm caffeinated... I must google....
Old 10-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #1302
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I really am scared to watch but I WANT TO watch....never thought I'd say that ever

But...like I said...they've won the games I haven't watched...so.....I will take one for the team...pun intended..and find things on the DVR instead...

You should watch. That's the only superstition I never agree with. It has to be considered a coincidence when that happens. I mean if people start getting it in their heads that their team does better when they don't watch them it won't be long before they don't have a team. Hey maybe that's what happen to the Expos. All the Quebeckers and the Québécois decided their team did better when they weren't watching. Now they can watch them in DC.

Watch the game.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #1303
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

My wife wore one of my Red Sox t-shirts to work today. She has no idea the precedent she might be setting. If they win tonight I will want her to wear the t-shirt every post season game from now on. If they lose, I will hide all the boston t-shirts when she's getting dressed for work during baseball post season.

She was like do you want to pick up some snacks for the game tonight. Hell no. We have to eat corn nuts again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #1304
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Baseball is not popular here but i am all exited about the game!!!!

Wooohoo Geaux Red Sox!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #1305
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
I really am scared to watch but I WANT TO watch....never thought I'd say that ever

But...like I said...they've won the games I haven't watched...so.....I will take one for the team...pun intended..and find things on the DVR instead...

BTW I'm just kidding. Watch or don't watch as you please.

I've noticed sometimes humor doesn't translate well. I honestly don't want it to sound like I'm trying to make you responsible for the future of the Red Sox franchise. Which seems quite solid to me anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #1306
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lol I totally got my southern foods confused! I thought you meant chitlins...not cracklings...I don't even know what those are now that I'm caffeinated... I must google....

i've never ate a chitlin in my life! lol never will.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #1307
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i've never ate a chitlin in my life! lol never will.
I haven't either And...I googled cracklings....those are all yours too!

Old 10-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #1308
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Um people, this is Boston. We do Fenway franks, roasted peanuts, and seafood minus the entrails.

Crap forgot to buy franks.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #1309
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Um people, this is Boston. We do Fenway franks, roasted peanuts, and seafood minus the entrails.

I've been craving those lil smokies...and I don't even love hot dogs much...I'd eat a hot dog if I ever went to Fenway though...how could I not?? It would be like going to Minneapolis and not getting a Juicy Lucy....

Old 10-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #1310
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've been craving those lil smokies...and I don't even love hot dogs much...I'd eat a hot dog if I ever went to Fenway though...how could I not?? It would be like going to Minneapolis and not getting a Juicy Lucy....

who or what is a juicy lucy?
Old 10-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #1311
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:

This is Montreal checking in and when we watch Boston (providing we are not in a lucky corn nut loop) we eat smoked meat sandwiches and poutine.

Everything here is served with french fries. Even KFC which is called PFK (Poulet Frit Kentucky) is served with fries. I never cared that much for french fries. I was a mashed potato kind of butch. However i have to say i never really tasted french fries until I got here. Fantastic. And everybody makes the greatest fries. Any restaurant, fast food joint or dépanneur that serves french fries will make awesome ones. Except McDonalds. Nothing ever changes with them.

Anyway

Go Sox
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #1312
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i loved my games at Fenway! it's happening!

Way to go Boston!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #1313
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

OMG! I watched and they won anyway!!!! How amazing! Yay SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #1314
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:

who or what is a juicy lucy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jucy_Lucy

It's a regional burger in the lovely city of Minneapolis! I actually DID go there...and actually left without having one...so my statement was actually me being facetious....lol (nooo not THAT...not ME)
Old 10-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #1315
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Red Sox fans.

I am sad baseball is over for the year, but nice to see the city of Boston get to celebrate.

See ya in the spring.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #1316
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Yay Red Sox.

And cheers to the Boston faithful. You deserve this. Hell I deserve it. I just wish I could have seen it at Fenway where I spent so many lazy summer nights over the years hoping maybe this would be the season.

Well this IS the year. And it only took 95 years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #1317
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #1318
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i pouted a little bit. that's what i'm supposed to do, right? lol

btw, i can fry some good fresh b'dayduhs. love homemade!

little side note. i did a powerpoint in college on Fenway Park. i've always wanted to go.

special time in boston's life. way to go red sox!

macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #1319
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thank you Red Sox for the victory at Fenway. That was freakin sweet.

Now, can we please shave off those hideous beards?

Considering how superstitious us sports fans are, is anyone else wondering if Tick is ever going to wash those Boston briefs and socks again?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2015, 06:22 PM   #1320
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Hey baseball fans, the 2015 season is underway! The Cubs are playing the Cardinals at Wrigley right now.

The Yankees open at Yankee Stadium tomorrow against the Blue Jays. I don't know how I am going to cope without Derek Jeter, but I am excited baseball season is finally here!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: