Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I am sick of hearing about Casey Anthony. Every TV station here in Orlando is talking about how she was released on Sunday. In my opinion, they should just leave this girl alone and the state couldn't prove their case and the defense couldn't prove their case; so the jury had did what they thought was correct.

I am thinking of making some apple cinnamon muffins for work tomorrow and I just need to go grocery shopping for the mix.

I am happy knowing that my room is 90% unpacked and I just need a bookshelf and then I can unpack all of my books.

I got the go ahead from my department director to apply for the two positions in my company..Woohoo!

I am thinking of going to the bash, I just need to budget how much it is going to cost for everything...

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #2162
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

... I dont wanna

I ALSO confess...

... I will anyway
Old 07-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #2163
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am worried that the swelling in my knee is not going down enough and I am worried
I confess I HAVE to go in to work tonight
I confess the reason I have not gone to the doctor is that they may take me out of work and we are short right now
I confess I am glad it is summer and my being gimpy at work is well
I confess I am grateful for Desd more every day and all that she brings to my life

I confess I wish I would have been able to tell her that I loved her sooner ...
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #2164
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

My mom called me earlier tonight and asked me what had happened to my ex bff's son. I went on FaceBook and read that she had him at the beach yesterday and a wave knocked him down and her brother in law saved him from drowning..I am glad he is ok!

My right big toe is hurting from burning it earlier while cooking, but I put a blister band-aid on it and it is helping to take the pain away!

I am not looking forward to waking up at 4am tomorrow morning...But I will be happy to leave work at 2:30p..

Zimmy
Old 07-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #2165
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess
I swore I would skip the 'Net tonight, but alas here I am
I confess
At least I got everything done tonight I planned to do and then some
I confess
I often wish I had a 9-5 M-F job, but I'm honestly not sure how that'd work with our schedules
I confess
If I was the one injured, Bard would have dragged me kicking and screaming to the hospital
I confess
I know Bard regrets not letting me in sooner but I confess that I think the reason we're as strong as we are is because I had to show my commitment
I also confess
Bard being hesitant made me hesitant, so when I tried to push and shut hym out to avoid the hurt I was expecting to come with the hesitancy, hy pulled me close instead and that spoke to me what hy wouldn't say
I confess
I see a lot of my friends with children, and it makes me more aware of my biological clock then I'd currently like to be because it's not something that can be fulfilled at this time
I confess
This is a driving force behind my choice to go back to college, with the goal to get a better job and get out of low-paying retail
I confess
I don't see myself as a materialistic person, but visiting a house lot and sitting in our dream home made me wish for the lottery
I confess
It feels like I am wanting a lot lately, and isn't it wrong to want more than you have?
I confess
Confessing all this makes me feel vulnerable so I think I'll stop confessing
I confess
I've confessed too much
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #2166
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

That what I posted in the Healthy Weight Loss thread is making my eyes tear up.

It has been hard the last 17 months, but well worth it. Dealing with emotions is hard, but I am learning how to do it on a daily basis.

Knowing that someone is talking highly of me at work, made me smile yesterday.

I had to make a decision between the Reservations agent position or the supervisor's position and I chose the reservations position. Knowing that I have to take a test tomorrow is scaring me, since I don't like taking tests...

Wishing the two small burns on my stomach would go away and not hurt anymore...

I am looking forward to the first official meeting of the Alumni board tomorrow night and keeping up with everything is going to be fun!

Zimmy
Old 07-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #2167
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess~

I am on pins and needles waiting to hear from T!

I hope hy realizes this!

I don't think I am prepared to handle any news anyways. Either
way there is sooo much to do *sigh*

I love hym anyway lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #2168
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I passed my Peabody Service Excellence test today and I have an appointment with the recruiter tomorrow about my transfer to the reservations department.

I'm celebrating with homemade blueberry muffins!!

Zimmy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #2169
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

... to being a bit of a wallflower around here lately...

I don't have a lot to say, but all of your words bring me so many smiles and so much motivation.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #2170
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess

I love my new hair

that I feel like I have risen from the ashes

that I am blessed far beyond my expectations

that JOY is here finally!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #2171
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess
Looking for a new, better job is proving to be a waste of time and utterly, solely frustrating until I have a degree to make me more eligible
I confess
I bombed the algebra portion of my placement testing and that kinda burns
I confess
I am thinking of putting college off for a year but I'm afraid if I do I won't want to go through this all again in a year
I confess
I am just feeling a bit down today.. I don't handle waiting for things well
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #2172
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

...I got caught off-guard by a thunderstorm I wasn't expecting, so when the thunder boomed so loud it shook the house, my scream was probably reminiscent of my toddler days. (Even though I usually am not bothered at all by storms, but this one snuck up on me.)
...I did not have sugary sweets today, which is a good thing.
...I can't seem to get focused on my final project for my social diversity class because it bores me to tears.
...I really don't want to take this semester's finals next week.
...I still really want/need a vacation.
...I worry too much sometimes, and not enough at others.
...my life goal is to be happy. That's it. No fancy cars, no fancy house. No magical fantasy. Just happy. The lifelong kinda happy. I think that's a pretty good ambition.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 11:14 PM   #2173
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Confess :

Its past this fat kids bedtime... Night All
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #2174
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am so glad I feel better and that my sickness is almost all gone!

And I confess that to celebrate I washed all the clothes, and cleaned the whole house! This was AFTER I gave the horse a bath and had my hair done!

Gonna sleep good tonight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #2175
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess~

~Reality has sunk in and there is no turning back
~Time continues to move quickly
~Nothing good ever does come easy
~I am going to miss hym
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #2176
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
Everything happens for a reason...

But if this one doesn't work...there is really no point in trying again...

Hoping...praying...it all works out!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:39 PM   #2177
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
I confess:
Everything happens for a reason...

But if this one doesn't work...there is really no point in trying again...

Hoping...praying...it all works out!

I confess~

It will work out
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 12:37 AM   #2178
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...I just turned in my last assignment for my last class for my masters' degree, and I feel a combination of jubilant, relief, disbelieving, and sad.

I confess...I wish emotions came along one at a time
Old 07-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #2179
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I confess...

... I have become a bit of a shut it and am not completely comfortable going out anymore

... This really needs to change

... I am determined.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #2180
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess something wonderful happened about three hours ago.

I confess I tear up every time I think about it.

I confess Oh My Goodness!!!

I confess I had no idea I would be this emotional over this little thing.

I confess I had no idea it would ever happen, so I never considered how I would react.

I confess my honey is so happy for me.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: