Old 10-18-2012, 06:20 AM   #9001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
"Dear 202,

I am asking that you control your need to stomp on the floors. I am a hardworking tenant and I am unable to sleep when this is happening. And, your role-playing is also too loud! Might want to try to control that!

Thanks,
102"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
These sound like interesting neighbors.
Definitely. It depends on their version of role play as to whether I'd complain about it or not.

If it's this, I'd probably complain, what with the horses and guns 'n all.

This, not so much. This, I might like to hear.

This, oh yeah. Folks turn their music up waaaaaay too loud with it. I've got a neighbor here who had theirs up last night.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #9002
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiling

Another day of beautiful fall in the Blue Ridge of VA.....good to be home & good to be back on this site......talking with old freinds & making new ones...YAY !

Have a super day....ALL of you!
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:14 AM   #9003
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about my 2nd interview today & hoping I get the job

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #9004
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
CIJS ...

I wanna tonight ...
Can't till tomorrow night ...
Being told to wait till Friday morning ...

I don't think I can do this ... I'm ready ... NOW!!!!!!
Alot is on my mind, mostly work stuff but this made me a laugh a little this morning ..

Maggie you are saying CIJS in the what is on your mind thread. No doubt it's on your mind but I had to chuckle since I've screwed up threads before. hehe.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #9005
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Well I got the job! That happiness of securing employment is on my mind

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #9006
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

How much I loathe cold, damp weather, which is ironic, considering how I live in the coldest and dampest part of the UK. It does nothing for me, I end up spending the better part of the week stuck in bed trying to keep warm and stay sane because of flare up's with my arthritis, when all I really want to be doing is get outdoors and enjoy the last of the sunshine we'll get here this year.
Trying to write again is frustrating too, not being able to sit at the computer for hours on end means I'm writing by hand again, which means I'll eventually have to type it all out.
On a different note though, my cat's happy because she gets to sleep on and beside me ...
Old 10-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #9007
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The pain radiating through my body and being told I have to learn to live with it fine okay but how I am suppose to sleep with it.

New possibilities being presented to me on my journey

My mom

All the fear I am felling

She is
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #9008
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

How very fortunate and blessed, I am.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #9009
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

my family and how much I love them our weekends with the Goose are precious and they go to fast she is growing up and when will we not be the ones she wants to come see or when she doesn't want to cuddle on me. I am so very blessed with a amazing wife and a super kiddo
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #9010
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to a caring friend with awesome healing energy, I feel much better today.

Duchess
Old 10-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #9011
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been here for awhile and I really didn't want to bring sadness, but the thing that's on my mind is a young girl, just 15 years old, who lived in B.C. Canada killed herself because of bullying. (she was 13 when it all started)

This poor girl was manipulated by a 36 year old man and showed her breasts on line. He took her picture and threatened to show them to her family and friends (he knew who her friends where, who her family was and what school she went to...got all that from the internet..she didn't tell him) if she didn't give him a "show". She didn't do it and he sent the pictures to everyone. She lost all her friends, embarrassed her family and had no one. She sat alone at lunch everyday and had to endure the ridicule of kids in the school. She became depressed, had anxiety and panic attacks and eventually turned to drugs and alcohol.

Eventually she and her family moved and she went to another school and the guy came back and did the same thing all over. She was bullied and beaten up and left for dead. She went on youtube and posted a message telling her story. She was screaming out for help and no one answered the call.
And now she's dead and everyone is crying about it. They showed a picture of some teenage girls crying and all I can say is...where the hell were you when all this was happening???

I can't get her off my mind because my daughter is 15 and it could just as easily been her. I hate facebook, and anything else that gives predators access to young girls.

This just breaks my heart.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #9012
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

how to keep a certain friendship... without sacrificing myself... if its even possible... it makes me sad...
Old 10-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #9013
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

My final paper, which is due tomorrow, but I really want to finish TODAY so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #9014
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Today is a very hard day for the family and I can tell that its gonna take its toll on us in the future. My parents have been struggling with their floral shop, they are not making the kind of money that they should be and neither of them are getting a paycheck from the company (they are only making enough to pay their full time employee and the bills). They are barely making ends meet; the bills, rent etc are being paid out of my father's pension from his 36 year job and yet we are still living paycheck to paycheck. Well tonight my dad did something very hard, and I know its gonna be hard on all of us in the end ~ he had to sell his motorcycle. My mom was the one who cried not my dad, but I know how much he loved his Harley and its gonna hit him soon I just know it. This will help us pay some bills and stuff which is good, but I know its not gonna be easy for him to see to see his baby go.

I'm SO glad that I will be working now, that way I can help to contribute to the house

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #9015
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

watching a movie and I am pretty dumbfounded. thank goodness it isn't real.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #9016
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking over some things I've learned this past week. And looking forward to learning more

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #9017
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Five hours of shopping is bad for my feet... I need to wear better shoes next time.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #9018
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Sex... or lack there of.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #9019
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm frustrated that, at 38, I'm still trying to find where I fit in this world. Shouldn't I have discovered that by now?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #9020
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

A possible event next week
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: