Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #21
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm how am I the only black and white cookie...really lol
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 12:09 AM   #22
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

YOU ARE A FORTUNE COOKIE!
You are light, tasty, and full of predictions about what's going to happen to other people in the future. You like giving advice about relationships and careers, so you're willing to share your experience and wisdom with friends, family members, or even total strangers. You have an optimistic outlook, and you believe that everything happens for a reason. Even if you have a lot to say, you only need a short note, a quick chat, or a text message to get your ideas across.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #23
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Oatmeal Raisin...
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #24
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

You are a peanut butter cookie!

Even if you're not a kid anymore, you probably still appreciate things like stickers, juice boxes, and silly nicknames. Peanut butter is an essential part of childhood, and you have a high-energy approach to life that reminds us of a little kid running around the playground. (Bet you'd love to skip all the stuff you're supposed to be doing today and hang out in the park with your friends.) Your personality is a happy, chewy blob of peanutty goodness.

That's kind of funny, because my favorites are peanut butter cookies.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 04:13 AM   #25
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

You are an oatmeal raisin cookie!

You seem very centered and peaceful, like someone who'd be a responsible, dependable friend. You have a certain sweetness, but you're never fake-nice to people. You are as comforting as a delicious bowl of oatmeal (in cookie form), sprinkled with tasty bits of dried fruit. You probably love spending time outdoors, even when it's warm out. Even on the hottest days, you never turn into a melty mess
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #26
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

You seem very centered and peaceful, like someone who'd be a responsible, dependable friend. You have a certain sweetness, but you're never fake-nice to people. You are as comforting as a delicious bowl of oatmeal (in cookie form), sprinkled with tasty bits of dried fruit. You probably love spending time outdoors, even when it's warm out. Even on the hottest days, you never turn into a melty mess.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #27
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

According to the survey, I'm a Fortune Cookie

which could be true, but I'm here to tell you that
I'm a Coconut cookie.

(a freshly baked macaroon).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #28
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

You seem very centered and peaceful, like someone who'd be a responsible, dependable friend. You have a certain sweetness, but you're never fake-nice to people. You are as comforting as a delicious bowl of oatmeal (in cookie form), sprinkled with tasty bits of dried fruit. You probably love spending time outdoors, even when it's warm out. Even on the hottest days, you never turn into a melty mess.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #29
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Now, I want a freakin' cookie. Or twelve.

I'm a peanut butter thumbprint cookie.

Why? Because I can be and because there were two answers that stood out for each of the questions and I chose one answer one time and the other answer the other time and so, I'm a peanut butter thumbprint cookie.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #30
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Didn't take the quiz but I already know....I'm a smart cookie!

Katniss~~ (or did my mother say smart azz???)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #31
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

YOU ARE A BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE!
You see two sides to every argument, but it's not a good vs. evil kind of thing. You'd probably make a good mediator, because you understand both perspectives and can help reach a compromise. Sometimes, it's difficult for you to choose a side in a debate, but the great thing about being a black and white cookie is that you never have to worry about making a bad decision -- both sides are equally tasty.

Although I think these are the grossest cookies ever, the description is dead on.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #32
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy ugh...I'm a mushy blob of sensitivity

YOU ARE A THUMBPRINT COOKIE!

You know those cookies that have a little indentation in the middle, filled with fruit-flavored goo? You're one of those. You are strong and confident around the edges, but on the inside, you're as sweet and sensitive as that mushy blob of jam. Your personality is so deliciously sticky that you probably become the center of attention without even trying.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #33
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

You are a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie!You're the perfect balance of white chocolaty extravagance and down-to-earth, nutty crunch. You appreciate the luxurious things in life, but you're also deliciously approachable. You'd probably have just as much fun exploring a fancy department store as you would hiking around in the woods. You're a classy, stylish, and all around delightful creation

I took this quiz twice and this was the result both times. Honestly, I was caught by surprise.

Last edited by Greyson; 12-20-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Took the test again and.....

You are a thumbprint cookie!

You know those cookies that have a little indentation in the middle, filled with fruit-flavored goo? You're one of those. You are strong and confident around the edges, but on the inside, you're as sweet and sensitive as that mushy blob of jam. Your personality is so deliciously sticky that you probably become the center of attention without even trying.

I think this one is more me.
LOLOLOLOLOL
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #35
RyRy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to Geekboi!!

RyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST Reputation

You are a thumbprint cookie!

So true! lol
RyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #36
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

YOU ARE A GINGERSNAP!
You're sweet and kind, but never dull. Your flavorful personality and snappy style make a memorable first impression. Some people don't appreciate your spicy sense of humor, but your friends can't get enough of those witty wisecracks. You're smart, fresh, and totally tasty. Everyone wants a bite of you.
CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:38 AM   #37
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

You're in a room with Scarlett Johansson, Johnny Depp, a psychic, and a judge. Everyone is hungry, but you have the only cookie. What do you do?

WTH was this question ^^^^ LOL I wanted to answer share with none! All mine, cookie monster!!!

Your personality is a happy, chewy blob of peanutty goodness.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #38
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

You are a chocolate chip cookie!

You're sweet (but not too sweet) and you fill other people's lives with tasty bits of awesomeness. You're no perfectionist -- in fact, you're a bit disorganized -- but your friends find your easygoing personality irresistible. You're so popular and loveable that even when you're having a bad day, people still like having you around.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #39
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

YOU ARE A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE!
You're sweet (but not too sweet) and you fill other people's lives with tasty bits of awesomeness. You're no perfectionist -- in fact, you're a bit disorganized -- but your friends find your easygoing personality irresistible. You're so popular and loveable that even when you're having a bad day, people still like having you around.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
You're in a room with Scarlett Johansson, Johnny Depp, a psychic, and a judge. Everyone is hungry, but you have the only cookie. What do you do?

WTH was this question ^^^^ LOL I wanted to answer share with none! All mine, cookie monster!!!
Riiiight???

I was waiting for the 'the psychic knows' part of that answer but it never came.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: