Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #81
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i love Austin so postcards from there are very welcome.

now a little bout what i like--to be helpful yanno

i like dolphins and monkeys. i like bright colors..thunderstorms if there is a light show...sunrises and sunsets...the ocean,beaches. Wyland art...and chocolate

sure hope that helps!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #82
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

oh swell...Now you're specific about what you like!!...and, I even had one with something you mentioned...sheesh

(I am confident with what I sent...you won't get two of them--that's fer damn sure !!)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #83
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i love Austin so postcards from there are very welcome.

now a little bout what i like--to be helpful yanno

i like dolphins and monkeys. i like bright colors..thunderstorms if there is a light show...sunrises and sunsets...the ocean,beaches. Wyland art...and chocolate

sure hope that helps!

Oh I'm SURE there are brightly colored Austin postcards with dolphins swimming in the Colorado during our many snowstorms and chocolate-eating monkeys swinging from the Congress Ave. bridge....at sunset next to the Wyland Art Gallery.....

I'll get right on that.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #84
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Treasure Coast postcards are officially mailed
Rooster even (literally) ran them out to the mail carrier to catch her!

And Diva....you killed me. I was cracking up!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #85
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I killed Jo.
That's not good.
I haven't gotten my Bahamas post card yet.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #86
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh I'm SURE there are brightly colored Austin postcards with dolphins swimming in the Colorado during our many snowstorms and chocolate-eating monkeys swinging from the Congress Ave. bridge....at sunset next to the Wyland Art Gallery.....

I'll get right on that.

See Ms Diva i knew either you or Nina could handle those things...one request can you get the monkeys swinging on the bridge during the bats flying out? i know thsts a lot to ask,but i got faith in you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I killed Jo.
That's not good.
I haven't gotten my Bahamas post card yet.

no worries here im STILL going to the bahamas....ill just sign her name

(and fret not ill put her on ice till i get back so we can do the proper thing with her)

scootebaby<----ever the helpful,thoughtful one
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #87
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I'm two steps ahead of You, Scootinsky......the postcard pic is at sunset...and that's when the bats fly out.....

Don't Mess With Texas.....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #88
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Smiling* Nina, I, for one, truly appreciate the time and effort you put into picking out a postcard for each of us that would make us smile, make us laugh, or just somehow change our day..for the better. How incredibly thoughtful of you!!!!
Ditto what 1PlayfulFemme said. I have the stamps and 1/2 the cards..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #89
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:

Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

it is possible the postcards may arrive today...I sent them on wed. and they are little so I think they should arrive in a hurry...could happen, could I say!!

hope the end of the week is smooth for you all and you have a relaxing and safe weekend...

cheers

nina
Old 06-17-2011, 08:18 AM   #90
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
it is possible the postcards may arrive today...I sent them on wed. and they are little so I think they should arrive in a hurry...could happen, could I say!!

hope the end of the week is smooth for you all and you have a relaxing and safe weekend...

cheers

nina
Yippeeee Nina. Something fun in the mail . Puts a smile on my face already. Have a great day. Watch for sky writing, or cyber post. I'll let you know as soon as I have it in my hands.

I'm off work on Friday's, so will get mine in the mail when I check out to see if Nina's have arrived...

Last edited by Tommi; 06-17-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #91
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOOOT!!

two postcards today!

jo and scoote....nice coast you have there. can't wait to see the bahamas.

nina....it *is* an interesting photograph. i like it very much.

getting all kinds of excited now...what will turn up in the mailbox next???

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #92
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good afternoon!

I asked Corkey to check the mail
he said: whose mail
I suggested Judy's next door

Jo I think Corkey and Scoot would get along great

We got our post cards last night
and getting stamps today!!!!
so our first round should go out monday

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #93
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

OH!

I just got my postcards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina...........absolutely PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny! I love the vintage stuff, Ya know! Thanks!

Jo & Scootinkski............LOVE the Treasure Coast card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to BE there!

Thanks all Y'all!!!!!!! This is gonna be SO much fun!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #94
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Our mail doesnt run til around 4 and i'll be at work by then,but i'm glad to see ours are starting to arrive.

Ami....I dunno why you say Corkey and I would get along,but I already assumed that anyway

Tommi...i dunno if our suitcase will be large enough for a bahama girl to fit in,but do you think it will be considered pervy if i take pics of random girls for ya?

Ms Diva....i knew you would come thru

I bought some vintage florida postcards at a yard sale,but there are only 12 or 15(plus they may be worth money) so i havent decided yet if we will use those....i have a thing about having enough for everybody!

and just bc hello to Nina and all her selves...i saw a binky blanket at Target last night and thought of you--dunno why

ok anywahy i gotta go get ready for work...so keep them postcards coming!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #95
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:

I had such a sweet surprise in my PO box this morning...

an absolutely lovely winding road from little man...it makes me imagine what is at the end of it...and reminds me of the pathways we are on...plus, the colors are so pleasing...thank you so much for sharing what you saw....

and then, a tantalizing shot of the beauty which jo and scooty get to see in their day, to day...now I am going to smile, and be even more envious of the strolls along the beaches you two get to take on your shell collecting strolls...it's nice to get to see a bit of what you see...

and to have, verified in writing that scooty really Does do what Jo says..."Jo said to say Hi, so...Hi"...anyone needing any legal proof of anything, I will put this one in the file !!

I enjoyed getting them So Much, that I marched my happy ass Back into the post office and bought a whole other sheet of postcard stamps !!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #96
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

I HAVE to do what Jo says or she wont make me jello.. She's mean like that!
Old 06-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #97
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all!

T and I sent our first round of post cards from Iowa Unfortunately Iowa does not have a huge fun selection! So we picked the best ones out of the bunch lol

We just received the complete mailing list. So if we didnt get you this round, we will definitely get you on the next! Next week Denver

Scoote~will be visiting Sea World first week of July, dolphin postcard = no problem

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #98
TxBelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc
Relationship Status:
single

TxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST Reputation

Dang, now I gotta go to the post office to see if I have any cards!!!
TxBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TxBelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #99
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

7 more postcards sent out

I love doin this
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #100
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,343 Times in 2,665 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Postcardians,

I have gotten several lovely postcards, but

I won't be sending out any until the school year is over.

Best,
Chancie
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: