Old 05-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #721
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I used to fence in college ...seriously.

I have delivered one foal and more calves than I can recall. It helps to have small hands.

I embrace the fact that I am a pushy broad. It's been the source of some of the best things in my life.

I have absolutely no sense of direction. I get lost in elevators, make a lot of U-turns...and please do not give me directions that say "go 1.2 miles north." I will never get there.

I am a statistical anomaly...I have two masters degrees, been married three times...and others (both good and bad) that I do not care to share. The only truly average thing about me is my height.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #722
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My colloquial-isms

Alright, here's the deal....
Let me tell ya how this works....
Yeah? Cry me a river...
Who the hell set fire to your wagon train today?
yippi ki yay
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #723
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I over analyze things. Including when I meet someone I analyze their actions. And listen to their words. If they dont match up I cut my ties with them.

Im very sensitive.

Even though Im shy when you first meet me once I warm up to you Im very loud and opiniated.

Whats on my mind comes out. I have no "edit button"

Im a very giving person. I dont like to see people go without. My friends get on to me about it all the time lol. Cause if its my last 5 dollars and someone asks me for it I give it to them.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 08:09 AM   #724
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I am very respectful and considerate of others
2. I can admit my mistakes
3. I love cheese
4. I put hot sauce on most stuff I eat
5. I am bad about putting my cell phone, blue tooth, or mp3 on the charger.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #725
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely hate going to the dentist and gyno

I have a huge crush on my apt manager shes sexy and sweet... And that's great combination if I was a bio male but Im not lol

I actually go down to the office and talk to her on occasion just to hear her giggle

I love taking naps

I love Chicken Nuggets
Old 05-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #726
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

My sweetie and I joined Weight Watchers together last week. I'm VERY excited!

I have been on some kind of "diet" for most of the past thirty eight-years, even when I wasn't really overweight.

I love listening to the sounds of nature in my own neighborhood.

I prefer silence to the sound of music or the television.

I love spending a weekend day driving to a nearby destination. It's like a mini-vacation. Up next: a butterfly sanctuary and the Adirondack Wild Center.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #727
Kim

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
yes

Kim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST Reputation

When I lived in London and was homesick, I'd watch The Big Chill. "Where's Kim???" "Oh, watching The Big Chill." "Bloody h**. Okay, carry on."

My peonies, roses, and clematises are blooming and it makes me deliriously happy. I just wish the old man was here to see it.

I can't wait to golf again, it's worth it for the lessons alone.

Okay, it's hot watching him golf, too.

Four is my limit today, I'm shy. Oh wait, that's five - nevermind.
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 08:12 PM   #728
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

I'm well known for all my laughs (from the little evil one to the big funny one).

I'm quite shy by nature.

I played trombone in school.

If something breaks, it's prolly cos I'm in the same room.

I listen more than I talk, but ask tons of questions.
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #729
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've got the Laura Ingalls twin braids going on right now. They are tre cute, if I may say so myself.

I'm growing my bangs out. Progress is slow, unfortunately.

I'm already in my pajamas because I have to go to bed early tonight.

The dryer just dinged. My clothes are dry!

The past couple of days have been peaceful and full of laughter and joy. I like it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #730
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fluff 'n' Stuff

I sometimes talk (or sleep walk) in my sleep. Usually during times of high stress. Once when I was eight, my parents found me in the closet reciting my Times Tables (i.e. 3x3 is 9 etc..)

When I am upset I become ridiculously cold.

I am currently studying to take my California Real Estate License exam

I love to tell jokes but I can never really *tell* them. The end result is someone (or a group of someones) staring at me as if I have three heads

If given the choice between having chocolate to eat for the rest of my life or lemon desserts, I would choose lemon.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #731
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have restrictions on my driver's license

I would rather live close to Rehoboth Beach, DE

I shower twice a day, and brush my teeth twice a day

Everyone tells me I am fat - like I don't know it lol

I enjoy hot stone massages

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #732
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Only 5?

There are simply millions of things, thoughts, ideas, feelings, expressions, movement, voice, physicality, idiosyncrasies...

As I am so much more than words and pixels on a screen.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #733
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

1. i can't think of anything to write that might not make me sound like a crazy wierdo
2. I read 376 books last year. I don't usually read that many but i was trying to see if i could read one book each day
3. i became an aunt for the first time on Christmas- i am so in love with that!
4. the clock in my car is off by an hour for six months each year
5. i hate calling people on the phone but i'll talk if you call me
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #734
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a weird little collection of candles. Maybe I should send some to June.

I took a nap today for the first time in months. I liked it but am groggy as Hell.

I'm hungry. I thought someone mentioned pizza. Maybe I should traipse downstairs to find out if I was only dreaming/wishing it so.

I'm off tomorrow and get to see a buddy I haven't seen in a while! Woot!

I think that my future has shifted in the past few days and it's so noticeable that I can almost imagine the click as it switched gears.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #735
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My friends tell me I should write a book on the things that has happened to me in my life. They sa y it would be a best seller.

I absolutely love music. I love playing and listening to it as Im on the computer. It soothes me.

I love to get up on Sunday's mornings Im not going to church and go get breakfast at Waffle House. Its gotta be the All Star with eggs over medium. And I drink coke. Then I go back to bed and sleep all day. LOL

People tell me Im very comfortable to be around.

I refuse to swim IF I do in a lake, a pond or a public swimming pool. Its nasty to me and Im a big fat sissy who is scared of snakes
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 12:46 PM   #736
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile 5 More...

I was always teased and ridiculed growing up, and still am to this very day

I have a deep need for a sense of belonging, but still don't have it

I am a news hound

I only wear silk ties with a tie bar that is a gold golf club

I want to go to Calif and travel up the coast to all the diff. wineries

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #737
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I was always teased and ridiculed growing up, and still am to this very day

I have a deep need for a sense of belonging, but still don't have it

I am a news hound

I only wear silk ties with a tie bar that is a gold golf club

I want to go to Calif and travel up the coast to all the diff. wineries

I know how that feels Andrew. I was teased and ridiculed all of mine as well growing up. And I also know what its like to have a deep need for belonging someone and not having it. Hugs bro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #738
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

* I LOVE old 'B' movies like "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and "Mommie Dearest" and am exceptionally ecstatic when I can watch them on a live stream on Netflix!

* My Pappy and I are going to the casino tomorrow to play cards together. Because he is blind, I have to sit beside him and read his cards for him and tell him what the dealer drew. I wouldnt trade it for anything.

* Im not afraid of dying, Im just having such a good time that I hope I live to be 100.

* I recently discovered the wonders of Glucosamine Chondrointin and it has changed my life. My knees thank me.

* I cried this morning when I saw a photo of a dead dolphin on the internet from the BP spill in the gulf. I cried again when I passed a cow truck going to work and saw the faces of a bunch of little scared calfs. I am dangerously close to becoming a vegetarian.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #739
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr.
I want to go to Calif and travel up the coast to all the diff. wineries [/SIZE]

I'd love to join ya bro if you ever did this

1) I absolutely love The First 48

2) I finally got the staples out yesterday, yay

3) I can finally eat whatever I want and not be in constant pain

4) I love those new Walmart commercials with that rollback guy, Darrell

5) I hate being stuck inside the house for the next few weeks to heal, but I know that once I am back to normal nothing will hold Me down or back
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #740
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I have a serious pet peeve about my given names...If the person is dyslexic, or has shitty speech/reading skills, ask me my nickname....don't botch a beautiful name, and please...kindly respect my surname while i have it, it's not a fucking body part, there's history in it.

I'll stare at you like you're from the Planet WhuddaPhuk in the Andromeda galaxy, if you dare wistfully sigh at a 500 $ Grill and say "i'll never have a grill at this price"..I'm capable of getting a few concrete bricks, grab an oven rack, clear some ground and proudly announce a grill just as good....and cheaper..

I'm not fond of wearing 'Pride' paraphernalia, a} I'm already proud of who and what I am, I don't really need a flag to tell everyone my tastes b}When heterosexuals stop assuming I'm straight, I'll stop assuming they're Queer.

I'm researching Ferret + Cat rescue, in hopes I can provide a suitable no-kill Shelter at some point.

I've only ever been in the drivers seat of a Car ..3 times..in My life...