DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

leaving cabinet doors open above the sink , piled up dirty dishes , or having male friends over and they leave the toilet lid up after using the bathroom , or someone using my bath towel to dry off with when I have a whole stack of them on the cabinet by the shower ughhh!!
Old 10-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #442
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Squeezing the toothpaste tube and not rolling it up instead. LOL
Old 10-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #443
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Squeezing the toothpaste tube and not rolling it up instead. LOL
OMG yes.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #444
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

People playing with their cell phones while on a date.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #445
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Using a *z* instead of an *s*.. like for realz
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #446
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have this wonderfull thing called a dishwasher that works very well,the sink is next to it,I tell my son to put the dishes in the dishwasher but they mostly end up in the sink.PULLLLEeeeeeeeeeessss!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #447
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving behind a dirty gunky sink and toilett. Talking and coughing on my food.
Generally people who don't have manners and don't clean up after themselves.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:21 AM   #448
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

People who do not know how to merge... (or drive or use a turn signal)

Putting the milk back in the refrigerator at work with two drops in the container...

Taking things off My work desk to borrow (which I do not mind because My favorite work items are in the bottom drawer and out of sight) and not returning them...

Having to ask someone something more than once ...
Old 11-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #449
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation
Default only cause I know I'm right

When people put knives with the blade side down in the knife block.

Drives me nuts!!
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #450
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Pet peeves...

going out with a group of friends for dinner or drinks and having the entire damn table be on their phones!

people that constantly pop gum

taking the last soda or beer out of a 12-pack box, and NOT throwing the box away
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #451
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Folks who make sharp clicking noise when talking on the phone.

Please stop. It's very painful to ears on the other side. Thank you in advance.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #452
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Liars, thieves, users,, and abusers. Can't stand them. Stay awau
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #453
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

*whatevs* .........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 02:38 AM   #454
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Street Clothes in Bed!

I have a big problem with anyone sitting (even if it is just on the edge) or lying down in my bed in street clothes. Either put on some indoor only clothing or take it all off; otherwise get out of my bed!

The really weird part about this pet peeve is that it never bothered me until about 6 years ago when someone was discussing with me how much it annoyed them when people did this (not me).

I subsequently reflected upon it and found myself disgusted. I haven't allowed it since that time, lol.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #455
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
I have a big problem with anyone sitting (even if it is just on the edge) or lying down in my bed in street clothes. Either put on some indoor only clothing or take it all off; otherwise get out of my bed!

The really weird part about this pet peeve is that it never bothered me until about 6 years ago when someone was discussing with me how much it annoyed them when people did this (not me).

I subsequently reflected upon it and found myself disgusted. I haven't allowed it since that time, lol.

*Looks at you. Is thinking this is just a cute excuse to go shopping. Naked works for me.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
*whatevs* .........

Totes! aka I totally agree with you.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 03:24 AM   #456
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

*Looks at you. Is thinking this is just a cute excuse to go shopping. Naked works for me.*

Totes! aka I totally agree with you.

lol, you got me there. I could spend a small fortune on lingerie and loungewear. I am two steps inside the door and already peeling off the street clothes.

And well, naked pretty much is always the most comfortable way to go in my experience!

ETA: Re: naked - and usually the funnest, lol. And yes; I said "funnest." I like it.

Last edited by Smiling; 11-03-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: lol @ "totes."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 03:27 AM   #457
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Default 2 more....

Really long posts with no visual breaks drive me up a wall. My eyes aren't that great and I just usually end up skipping over them. I'm certain I miss a lot of great stuff this way, but it gives me a headache.

Also, please do not ask me for my opinion and then tell me I am wrong. If I have offered an unsolicited opinion, then fine; feel free to tell me about myself. If, on the other hand, you have asked? Just say thank you for your input and do whatever it is that you need to do already.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #458
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
Really long posts with no visual breaks drive me up a wall. My eyes aren't that great and I just usually end up skipping over them. I'm certain I miss a lot of great stuff this way, but it gives me a headache.

Also, please do not ask me for my opinion and then tell me I am wrong. If I have offered an unsolicited opinion, then fine; feel free to tell me about myself. If, on the other hand, you have asked? Just say thank you for your input and do whatever it is that you need to do already.
This. Or take what i say personally. i may bring something up but that does not mean it's about you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #459
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Default And the number one way to piss me off....

Start in on me by yelling so loudly that I can't participate in a discussion with you or get a word in edgewise. And definitely do it first thing in the morning because that is naturally my most cheerful time, lol.

Then, when I walk away, follow me around trying desperately to bait me into an argument that you (general you; not referring to anyone here) are determined to have through vile insults and threats.

Oftentimes, I need to think through how to best address things before I have the conversation because I do better with non-verbal communication, so I may need to walk away for a time before I discuss something; but I am definitely not interested in having loud screaming matches.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #460
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This is a big one for me lately.....

I really hate when I see people (men or women) wearing scrubs while grocery shopping....

I have worked in hospitals and other facilities. I KNOW what you can come into contact with in a day....and I know there are other things you couldn't possibly know you were exposed to

I also know that I have NO WAY of knowing if these people have just come from work or not...

All I can say for myself is.....I get out of my scrubs asap after work....and throw them in the wash immediately. I have never wanted to bring any surprises home to my family....There have been days where I wanted to douse myself in Lysol in fact....lol

Tags
pet peeve