Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-14-2017, 10:42 PM   #6561
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I received FireSignFemme's cards today, and WOW, just WOWWIEEEEEEEEE! (and I don't think I've ever said that word in my life)

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 10:44 PM   #6562
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame*
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB
9. Blaze
10. Firesignfemme RECEIVED
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?
Old 11-14-2017, 10:45 PM   #6563
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Nov 30 Deadline

We are getting things together...

Now, now which secrets....
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 05:18 PM   #6564
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I can hardly wait until all the Post Secret art projects are mailed out to the group....

It feels like getting Christmas prezzies early!

I can hardly wait!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 04:28 PM   #6565
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Mine went in the mail today priority. You should have them Wednesday, perhaps Thursday.

So excited about this project!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 08:47 PM   #6566
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Y'all, I received Besame's package and HOT DAMN, she went all out! Talk about opening a holiday package. Y'all are gonna flip!!! Also, I loved my extras <3. You are a crafty goddess and oh so very special! And your secrets were very touching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Please send a minimum of 12 cards (more if you want), as we have 13 total participants.

This is a winter holiday post secret round wrangled by moi. Winter holiday including a choice of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas / Hanukah, etc. The secret could be anything related to your experiences or feelings about the holiday(s), past, present, or future. To look at examples, google images for "postsecret Halloween" or "postsecret Thanksgiving" (etc.). Lots of room for creativity! Make at least 1 for each person. That translates to: Include at least 12 postcards in the package you mail to me.

Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Projects are due to me by Nov. 30th. You have a week grace period but after that, your project turns into firewood and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

You can sign your name on your postsecret postcards or keep them anonymous. You can designate who you want to receive each card, or let me decide. Special points to anyone who let's me decide. Because that's fun! If you do want a specific person to get the card, write their name on the back of the card or put it in a little plastic bag labeled with "To so-and-so."

You can make all your postcards the same or all different. Postcard size can be whatever, just don't do anything crazy or heavy.

Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumey, or with unsealed glitter

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB
9. Blaze
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 03:56 AM   #6567
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Mine went in the mail today priority. You should have them Wednesday, perhaps Thursday.

So excited about this project!!!!
Not Thursday. Postmen and women will be home eating their Thanksgiving meal.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 03:53 PM   #6568
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Not Thursday. Postmen and women will be home eating their Thanksgiving meal.
Oh right! Duh. Well Wednesday or Friday then.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 11:34 PM   #6569
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB RECEIVED
9. Blaze
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?
Old 11-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #6570
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thank you, Blaze. Your secret was very special

Quote:

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB RECEIVED
9. Blaze RECEIVED
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 09:54 PM   #6571
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Good grief! I'm sorely laggin' this round! Iol Will be in the mail early next week!

Quote:

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB RECEIVED
9. Blaze
11. Lyte
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 02:43 PM   #6572
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

They're off!! And... I guess "2-day" actually means Friday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 08:03 PM   #6573
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Still working on mine,
they should be in the mail on Saturday. Sorry they'll be there late, but within grace period.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 05:38 AM   #6574
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to post! Mine should be there tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 12:47 AM   #6575
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Off topic: Does anyone have knowledge about glues that work well with glass? I am looking to glue some glass vials to wood. My ideas are: E6000, resin, or diamond glaze. I actually think resin that's been sitting around a while and thick but not set is the best choice. But wanted to hear ideas!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 05:08 AM   #6576
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Off topic: Does anyone have knowledge about glues that work well with glass? I am looking to glue some glass vials to wood. My ideas are: E6000, resin, or diamond glaze. I actually think resin that's been sitting around a while and thick but not set is the best choice. But wanted to hear ideas!
I haven't had any experience with the latter two. E6000 is supposed to be good on pretty much anything. It does seem to stick but requires a special touch to not get everything all messy. Of course, that's my personal experience and I tend to work messy anyway, so take that with a grain of salt.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 05:56 PM   #6577
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There is a product called Gallery Glass that is intended for making "stained glass", but it is basically glue that you apply to clear glass. There are lots of colors, but there is a clear color that dries transparent. You can also use it to attach "gems"/cabochons to glass. I don't know how much weight it would support, but if the vials are light, and meant to hold something light, it ought to work fine. A small bottle should only cost about $3.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #6578
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I am only awaiting Nanners, Tommi, GeorgiaMa'am (what's your status, GeorgiaMa'am?) and TS Kajira, and they've all checked in and are accounted for (i.e. they will be in my greedy little hands soon).

Gemme's arrived. Hysterical and unusual (plus included a gift for the wrangler so what's not to love). My only concern is that they sound like a secret I'd have so I'm a little worried that people will think they are my secret, but ::shrug:: anonymous projects work that way!

Lyte's arrived. O. M. G. Lyte made ALL different ones, and they're each masterpieces! Wow! They are really amazing!!!

Well, these packages are gonna blow you away, folks! They are seriously FUN and juicy and jam-packed with a variety of laughter, true confessions, depth, and things that make you go hmmmm...

I can't wait until I get the last few so I can send 'em on out to you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme RECEIVED
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB RECEIVED
9. Blaze RECEIVED
11. Lyte RECEIVED
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 12-01-2017 at 09:56 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #6579
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Thank you! They could all have been be the same?! Iol Actually... I wasn't sure what the heck to do so I figured different meant I might hit the mark on a few! . I definitely wasn't sure about the "secret" element. Kinda winged that part too!

I'm real excited to see what everyone else has done!

Quote:
I am only awaiting Nanners, Tommi, GeorgiaMa'am (what's your status, GeorgiaMa'am?) and TS Kajira, and they've all checked in and are accounted for (i.e. they will be in my greedy little hands soon).

Gemme's arrived. Hysterical and unusual (plus included a gift for the wrangler so what's not to love). My only concern is that they sound like a secret I'd have so I'm a little worried that people will think they are my secret, but ::shrug:: anonymous projects work that way!

Lyte's arrived. O. M. G. Lyte made ALL different ones, and they're each masterpieces! Wow! They are really amazing!!!

Well, these packages are gonna blow you away, folks! They are seriously FUN and juicy and jam-packed with a variety of laughter, true confessions, depth, and things that make you go hmmmm...

I can't wait until I get the last few so I can send 'em on out to you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. nycfem (wrangling)
2. gemme RECEIVED
3. nanners
4. clay RECEIVED
5. GeorgiaMa'am
6. Bèsame* RECEIVED
7. Kätzchen RECEIVED
8. CCB RECEIVED
9. Blaze RECEIVED
11. Lyte RECEIVED
12. Tommi
13. ts kajira
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #6580
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[COLOR="Magenta"]I am only awaiting Nanners, Tommi, GeorgiaMa'am (what's your status, GeorgiaMa'am?) and TS Kajira, and they've all checked in and are accounted for (i.e. they will be in my greedy little hands soon).
I mailed mine this morning, and they are on the way!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types