How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hey Parker thanks for the card. It's the first one I've received, and so informative as well.
I noticed Parker has been timed out permanently. I don't know why, I just know it's posted beneath his avatar on his past messages. I guess it's up to individuals to decide whether to send him postcards, but in any case, he won't see any messages posted here.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 10:16 PM   #1002
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I noticed Parker has been timed out permanently. I don't know why, I just know it's posted beneath his avatar on his past messages. I guess it's up to individuals to decide whether to send him postcards, but in any case, he won't see any messages posted here.
Oh, OK hadn't noticed that. Thanks for the heads up
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 10:19 PM   #1003
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
After I send Breathless the list, can someone else please take over the list. Since I don't have the internet, I'm using my cell phone data and it's getting expensive.

Zimmeh
Yes, I'll be happy to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #1004
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Anyone else want to join in this fun? It's not to late

All you need are access to postcards, and be willing to give out your snail mail address.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:42 AM   #1005
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to put this out there as maybe an unpopular opinion, but to me the list is the list at this point. I bought my card for each person, filled it out, addressed and stamped it and they're going out Monday. Call me a jerk but I'm not going back to the store for more cards, I consider myself done with the project.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 08:07 AM   #1006
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Anyone else want to join in this fun? It's not to late

All you need are access to postcards, and be willing to give out your snail mail address.
Honestly, you don't even need an email. It can be sent through the site here in a pm just as easily.

Whenever whomever is doing this has the final list, I'd appreciate a copy. Zimmeh tried before but my inbox was full so I didn't get it. Apparently, at least one address I have is no longer good so there's that too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:47 AM   #1007
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Honestly, you don't even need an email. It can be sent through the site here in a pm just as easily.

Whenever whomever is doing this has the final list, I'd appreciate a copy. Zimmeh tried before but my inbox was full so I didn't get it. Apparently, at least one address I have is no longer good so there's that too.
I will get the current address to you today Gemme
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:11 AM   #1008
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm going to put this out there as maybe an unpopular opinion, but to me the list is the list at this point. I bought my card for each person, filled it out, addressed and stamped it and they're going out Monday. Call me a jerk but I'm not going back to the store for more cards, I consider myself done with the project.
Noted and that's cool no worries..........
Old 02-05-2017, 10:36 AM   #1009
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Noted and that's cool no worries..........
Thanks for understanding. ��

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #1010
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Homoe and CCB for the cute cards! I will be picking up my stamps this week and I bought a box of cute notecards and a stamp to make my own cards. I love shopping at Hobby Libby and Michael's for crafts.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 08:56 PM   #1011
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got the perfect postcard of a baby. It suited my eff you mood today to a T.

Thank you, J!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 10:25 PM   #1012
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I JUST got my postcards today, they are addressed and they will go out in the mail tomorrow. I am so sorry I was so late, but I was very sick, so sick to the point of being hospitalized, from the corolla flu. So sick I didnt even go to the baby shower that I threw for my daughter's second baby! But I will resolve the post card issue tomorrow! LOL....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #1013
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

and my post cards went out today!

Did anyone else have a difficult time finding post cards? I went to 8 different stores, and one truck stop before I found some in a restaurant across the street from a truck stop!

I wish post cards would become a "thing" again. I love the old post cards I find on ebay from my hometown. Its wonderful to see the changes over time, in art as well as location.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 09:21 AM   #1014
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I am very fortunate that I live in a touristy area and have no trouble finding postcards for the most part, but yes they are getting harder to find and I think it's due to cell phones having cameras in them...could be wrong but that's my theory and I'm sticking to it............
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #1015
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I decided to create my own. Here in the Daytona area, it's just the same cards. I picked up two stamps and a box of blank note cards.

My cards will be going out on Thursday!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
and my post cards went out today!

Did anyone else have a difficult time finding post cards? I went to 8 different stores, and one truck stop before I found some in a restaurant across the street from a truck stop!

I wish post cards would become a "thing" again. I love the old post cards I find on ebay from my hometown. Its wonderful to see the changes over time, in art as well as location.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #1016
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

HellO!

I am SO glad to see this tradition is still around! It started with a postcard to the vets, then each other.

Love it !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 07:49 PM   #1017
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I went to 8 different stores, and one truck stop before I found some in a restaurant across the street from a truck stop!
I kind of love knowing that my card will be from a restaurant across the street from a truck stop!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 02:26 AM   #1018
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Soft* I enjoyed seeing all the animals of your area. Very unique indeed!
Old 02-24-2017, 03:16 AM   #1019
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Soft* on the postcard I sent you of Seattle's EMP (Experience Music Project) I screwed up. It's now called Museum of Pop Culture, or MoPOP.

Sorry about that
Old 02-24-2017, 03:25 AM   #1020
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I got my post cards at a funky shop up the street, I tried to pick them out based on people's personalities. I hope you all enjoyed them! I enjoyed what I've received. Very much.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: