SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about going as one of the seven dwarves this year.. might be a new look for me.

Not sure what I'll be doing on that day.. only time will tell.

I do love all of the scary movies that come out around halloween...

get get get out out out...

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #42
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I love Halloween! I love dressing up. We always have a Halloween party at work, and I'm hoping to go some parties around the city this year.

Last year, I went as zombie Snow White, and won scariest costume at work. Previous costumes include crazy cat lady (that one was brilliant, I must say), zombie prom queen, Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas, a cracked porcelain doll, and Sarah Palin- which may or may not have involved me called the CEO a maverick at our all-company meeting .

This year I'm considering a Honey Boo Boo costume, scary nurse, or pregnant Snooki. I'm not sure though.

Another thing I like about Halloween- cheap candy on November 1.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #43
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
I love Halloween! I love dressing up. We always have a Halloween party at work, and I'm hoping to go some parties around the city this year.

Last year, I went as zombie Snow White, and won scariest costume at work. Previous costumes include crazy cat lady (that one was brilliant, I must say), zombie prom queen, Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas, a cracked porcelain doll, and Sarah Palin- which may or may not have involved me called the CEO a maverick at our all-company meeting .

This year I'm considering a Honey Boo Boo costume, scary nurse, or pregnant Snooki. I'm not sure though.

ZOMBIE SNOW WHITE???!!!!!!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #44
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post

I vote for Honey Boo Boo!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #45
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I usually just wear a witch hat and call it good. It seems appropriate!
Old 09-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a tigress costume that I intended to wear last year, but never did.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #47
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I love playing dress up! The last few Halloweens, I was a Underworld vampire (not Selena but one of the lux ones), a babydoll marionette, a geisha, an ice princess. I love doing the makeup and trying out new things to see what will work.

Not sure what I am doing for me this year, but this is what I am doing for Ethan. I just bought everything needed to make this, except the hands...

Old 09-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #48
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I love Halloween, it is my absolute favorite holiday! I haven't dressed up in years, but who knows, maybe I will again someday. For now, I have the joy of helping my son decide what he wants to be (the conversation usually starts mid-summer...can you tell I love the holiday? Lol). Then we either go look for a costume, or for the supplies to make one. This year, as I have since he was born, I will be accompanying my son on his trick-or-treat rounds. This will be one of our first Halloweens withouth my dog, Molly, who used to come treating with us, and was always a huge hit with the little kids...so it's going to be a little bittersweet this year. I also hand out candy...when my son and I are out on our rounds I leave a big bowl full of candy on the porch and hope that everyone who comes by observes the honor system (I've never been disappointed thus far).

One of my plans for the near future is to go to Salem for Halloween...those plans are still in the works but it's gonna happen someday!!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #49
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post

If i were to go to a party i would pull off the school girl outfit easily
Would that be a school girl outfit or would it be a stripper outfit... "pull off" Teasing!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #50
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm definitely leaning towards Honey Boo Boo! It's just a matter of finding the right dress. Challenge accepted.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #51
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

wizard, I am thinking. I am into comfort this year. Also, I have spent too many Halloweens in SF freezing my ass off. A velvet robe appeals.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #52
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a ceramic pumpkin I have had for about 25 years I may dig out of my junk anc put out. It's about a foot in diameter and lights up. I got it at a department store that used to me in New England called Ames that went out of business.
We WILL go do a haunted house or two. A party this year is iffy, chefhmboyrd and I don't have the room to host one so it depends if any of our friends do. Halloween falls mid-week this year so it's going to leave just one weekend open for parties.

I just can't get into Halloween as much as I used to when I lived in New Hampshire. I grew up in Massachusetts, and trick-or-treat time was chilly weather and colorful (with foliage), shorter days, and hay rides in apple orchards. Maple syrup, the glimpse of a big old oak tree just blazing with color, trying not to drive off the road because it is all so beautiful and I am looking more at the trees than the road.

I get a certain mindset I can only experience when I am waking through the woods in New England. Tennessee woods are not the same, and it doesn't feel the same. When the trees start dropping their leaves and I catch a glimpse of the moon through bare tree branches, I might can go there for a moment. Then I get homesick.
It has been a long hot summer here, I won't be happy until I wake up and there is a frost covering everything.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #53
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Snap! View Post
I have a ceramic pumpkin I have had for about 25 years I may dig out of my junk anc put out. It's about a foot in diameter and lights up. I got it at a department store that used to me in New England called Ames that went out of business.
We WILL go do a haunted house or two. A party this year is iffy, chefhmboyrd and I don't have the room to host one so it depends if any of our friends do. Halloween falls mid-week this year so it's going to leave just one weekend open for parties.

I just can't get into Halloween as much as I used to when I lived in New Hampshire. I grew up in Massachusetts, and trick-or-treat time was chilly weather and colorful (with foliage), shorter days, and hay rides in apple orchards. Maple syrup, the glimpse of a big old oak tree just blazing with color, trying not to drive off the road because it is all so beautiful and I am looking more at the trees than the road.

I get a certain mindset I can only experience when I am waking through the woods in New England. Tennessee woods are not the same, and it doesn't feel the same. When the trees start dropping their leaves and I catch a glimpse of the moon through bare tree branches, I might can go there for a moment. Then I get homesick.
It has been a long hot summer here, I won't be happy until I wake up and there is a frost covering everything.
I also am from Massachusetts (AND I remember Ames!) and I spent time down south. I agree that fall (and winter) are just not the same there. New England really has the full spectrum of the seasons....and I love it here for that reason. And what you said about the trees is especially true right now. I was driving to work today craning my neck to see this tree or that....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #54
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default NOTE TO NEW ENGLANDERS!

All this talk about Halloween and going to Salem kind of meshes with our LONGGG standing plan to have a mini New England get together. Anyone who would like to get together for Halloween Day in Salem please feel free to talk to me or Teddy. It WILL be during the week since that's where Halloween falls this year... We would love to get together and finally meet some of our friendly community
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #55
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Tomorrow October is here, a costume idea

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #56
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
All this talk about Halloween and going to Salem kind of meshes with our LONGGG standing plan to have a mini New England get together. Anyone who would like to get together for Halloween Day in Salem please feel free to talk to me or Teddy. It WILL be during the week since that's where Halloween falls this year... We would love to get together and finally meet some of our friendly community

Fantastic suggestion! Anyone in or around the Western NY/Southern Ontario area interested in doing some ghosthunting this month? I know of several places and opportunities like Iron Island, Central Terminal and Goodleberg Cemetery. Some are free and some have a fee. Anyone?
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #57
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Idea

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #58
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It's been quite a while since I partyed on halloween,I usely do the candy bit for the goblins but this year as I didnt get to wear my gator killer outfit to the reunion im going out to the local gay bar clebration,I havent gone in so long I prolly wont know a soul...but whats new?My son can deal with the trick or treaters if he wants to.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #59
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default My costume...

I posted this a few weeks back as this pic was taken at ComicCon and mentioned it might be my costume. Since then I have found the helmet, spray painted it pink and am well on my way....hee hee hee....

Katniss~~(The glitter is strong in this one Master Yoda...)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #60
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
This year I am thinking Dorthy. Sensible enough to wear to school. Totally sexifiable for some fun role play later. I have red shoes I love too. So I will be super sparkly.

Daddi could decide to be another Wizard of Oz character but I try not to hint too much. Oh wait... I think I just did.
Okay, it's decided I'm gonna be the Scarecrow to her Dorathy.... *singing* We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of OZ....
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: