Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-26-2016, 12:04 PM   #1
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation
Default What I like or love about my neighborhood or city or state or country....

My thought for this thread is that it could be a place where anyone can express their positive feelings ... no matter how small for the place they call home. As the title suggests, it could be something you as close to you as street on which you live or as all encompassing as the country you live!

My one additional suggestion would be that when we share our likes/loves that we leave out any qualifying, clarifying, prefacing statements about whatever it is that we like/love. There are exceptions to everything... to every statement... to every opinion ... to every rule... etc. My hope is that we can keep it 100% positive... 100% gratitude... 100% appreciation ... 100% good stuff! Ya know?

I'll start... I appreciate that all my neighbors have been so friendly and welcoming since the first day I arrived!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 12:33 PM   #2
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love the fact that I can walk 15 minutes in 3 directions and look over a huge expanse of water...
How do you define courage? Is it the absence of fear? You might think, under the weight of your fears, "I am not courageous." But maybe you have the wrong perspective. Courage can be measured in many ways, and is not the absence or denial of fear, but the willingness to act vulnerably. When you're faced with the unknown and then you stand on the edge of risk, courage brings you to the point where you are able to take flight, though you might be unsure of your wings.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #3
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Oh... nice! I'm here in North Texas... dry... dry... dry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
I love the fact that I can walk 15 minutes in 3 directions and look over a huge expanse of water...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 05:47 PM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE that I am within walking distance of catching a ferry back over to civilization or as it's more commonly refereed to as Seattle
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 06:01 PM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love that I can have fresh, local shrimp right out of the gulf anytime I want!!!
Old 10-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #6
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I love that I can have fresh, local shrimp right out of the gulf anytime I want!!!
I love shrimp... in all it's tasty incarnations! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I LOVE that I am within walking distance of catching a ferry back over to civilization or as it's more commonly refereed to as Seattle
Oh... I think I took that ferry once outta Seattle! I took it out to an island... what's the island called?? It's been like 20 years! It's so awesome... cool... lil overcast I think... loved it!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 06:25 PM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
OMG I'm SO jealous............
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #8
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I love that we live in the country, yet can get in town in only 15 minutes. It's a smallish town, too, which I like.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:25 PM   #9
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

That does sound nice. Peace and quiet huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I love that we live in the country, yet can get in town in only 15 minutes. It's a smallish town, too, which I like.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #10
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quiet country
Neighbors not to close, yet close enough to be called neighbors
Very low crime rate in my part of the county
1 hr from camping in a small mountain range
3 hrs from the Smokeys and the beach

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 05:36 PM   #11
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

That sounds perfect! Sounds like S. CAL ... close to beach... close to mountains... etc... BUT, no smog and no traffic! Saweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Quiet country
Neighbors not to close, yet close enough to be called neighbors
Very low crime rate in my part of the county
1 hr from camping in a small mountain range
3 hrs from the Smokeys and the beach
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 05:37 PM   #12
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I love that gas is cheap cheap cheap in Texas! $1.89/gallon! Woo hoo!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 06:50 PM   #13
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I love that any type of food you could desire is available within walking distance.

I love our rainbow crosswalk downtown.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 03:21 PM   #14
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The climate is liveable. You can tell the change of the seasons. You need a jacket on Spring and Fall mornings. Extreme weather is not the norm and when it happens it is short lived. Except this Summer which was our 4th hottest on record.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 08:06 PM   #15
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

A blessing to be sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I love that any type of food you could desire is available within walking distance.

I love our rainbow crosswalk downtown.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 08:16 PM   #16
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I live 11 miles east of Asheville. There's ALWAYS something cheap or free to do any day of the week. Its a food and beer town. College town
Very community oriented. I'm an hour or so away from a national park (Smokies) 2 national forests (Pisgah and Nantahala) and 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway. (Which is also technically a National Park)
I can find bluegrass nearly any night of the week and we have drum circle every Friday in good weather. Random people come to play music together in a park and people from all walks of life listen and dance.

If you've never been here you need to visit at LEAST once. I'm completely in love
Old 10-29-2016, 08:50 PM   #17
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I have lived in several different cities of Florida. Each city has its own unique quality as to why I love it. I grew up in Daytona Beach, Florida; lived in Ocala, Florida, which is horse country and visited Bradenton, Florida. I currently live about five minutes away from the beach in New Smyrna and I love the sun rises here. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you can see the various nature/sun pictures that I have taken.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 11:12 PM   #18
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I love shrimp... in all it's tasty incarnations! lol

Oh... I think I took that ferry once outta Seattle! I took it out to an island... what's the island called?? It's been like 20 years! It's so awesome... cool... lil overcast I think... loved it!
There are a few islands it could of been...Vashon [smaller one] and Bainbridge, those are the one straight across from seattle....there are more a bit north too
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 04:25 AM   #19
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My town has the highest level of diversity and enlightenment among people.The wealthy live alongside low-income, with everyone in between. Everyone is very social and friendly with each other. We have an award-winning school. In town there are quaint shops, a gay bar, library, Walgreens, grocery store, plus, all the places, like kfc, macdonalds etc. I live a few miles from the town where I manage a very busy B&B. In the summer, it is one long party. Practically out-side my door, is the lake Michigan, where there is a launch for hang-gliding, water-skiing, kayaking, fishing, bike trails, plus the beach for swimming. Wild-life is very friendly, always hangs around. A party with a dj is happening on the beach every week. 50 yards away on the water is a big building that has weddings, and receptions, and various other social events, and the folks stay here .
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 06:53 AM   #20
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I live 11 miles east of Asheville. There's ALWAYS something cheap or free to do any day of the week. Its a food and beer town. College town
Very community oriented. I'm an hour or so away from a national park (Smokies) 2 national forests (Pisgah and Nantahala) and 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway. (Which is also technically a National Park)
I can find bluegrass nearly any night of the week and we have drum circle every Friday in good weather. Random people come to play music together in a park and people from all walks of life listen and dance.

If you've never been here you need to visit at LEAST once. I'm completely in love
Just glancing through this month's issue of Forbes Magazine I see that Asheville is one of the top places they rated to retire in.
The Seattle Times too often runs articles about Asheville and I always picture it a delightful place to visit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: