Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 04-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Wolfz7

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Wolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST ReputationWolfz7 Has the BEST Reputation
Default BAD BOI

"..........I'm watching you anxiously thru the opaque shower doors. Though somewhat distorted, my memory of your every curve is clear in my minds eye. I am not supposed to look but the need to is so strong I risk possible punishment to do it anyway. Your back is to me. Do you feel my eyes tracing down your body like the soapy water flowing over you..........Your head is back and the water flows down your face and neck. Down to your breasts. Nipples like tiny fountains cascading to the soft warm center of you. Outside I'm pleading in my mind. Please Ma'am let me in if only to see more clearly. Do you know how much I want. How hard I struggle not to reach down and relieve the pressure building in your Boi's cock. I know its dripping now. Heart pounding as you raise one leg and place a foot on the edge to shave. Slow and methodical then the other slightly turned towards where I kneel outside. Does she somehow sense my disobedience and want to tease me even more? Did she hear my breathe catch suddenly as I caught a glimpse of the pussy I long to lick and stroke. Slide my throbbing cock into.
Without conscious thought I reach down inside my boxers and grasp my cock. My eyes slowly close. I stroke long and hard trying to control my breathing. Stroking faster as images of my Ma'am under me as I penetrate deep. Thrusting. Legs wrapped around me pulling me deeper. So lost in my fantasy I don't hear my Ma'am step out in front of me. Just as I'm about to release the hot flood inside a hand grabs my hair pulling back and angry eyes looking into mine....."WHAT do you think your doing Boi?!!"

to be continued........
Wolfz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wolfz7 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Omg...someone's gonna be in trouble
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

OK, I want to hear more....
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
D Phryxus

How Do You Identify?:
bi femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Poly-married

D Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST ReputationD Phryxus Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

mmm! more please?
Old 08-28-2014, 08:03 PM   #5
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

More, please......
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote