Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

TarotCopes for December 7-13, 2014

Remember you can always get them sooner by liking my Facebook page or following on Twitter. Twitter is where they hit first.

Seek joy, y'all! Pass it on!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #2062
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Arwen !!! I think you will be spot on as usual. And I do have this !!! Nothing for a hard charger like me.

SAGITTARIUS STRENGTH Something causes you to have to dig down deep but don’t worry. You’ve got this. Your strength comes from knowing right from wrong.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:55 AM   #2063
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

TAURUS BINDWEED If you are feeling trapped, check who said yes when they should’ve said no. Time to cut the ties that bind. Money isn’t king.

Interesting.

PS my survey came back with an error "bad request".
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #2064
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

ARIES FIVE OF EARTH Sheltering yourself may feel like the safest choice but don’t deny yourself the comfort of family/friends. Reach out.

i am always working on this...and being a work a holic does not help! thank you!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #2065
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Tarotscopes for December 14-20, 2014

It's the end of 2014. Many of us are already plotting and planning for 2015. If you want to get your new year off to a joy-filled start, I'm ready to take that journey with you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #2066
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS THE WORLD Expect openings. Seize opportunities. Don’t say no to the new. Someone is going to make a hole for you. Walk through!

That's true as early as tonight. I'm going roller skating with my daughter-my first time ever. She offered to teach me after one too many times I watched her with envy on the sidelines. I don't know about walking through a hole, but I might trip and fall through one.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:24 PM   #2067
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

TAURUS TEN OF WANDS Untangle yourself by saying no more. Multitasking only works when you aren’t trying to do everything for everyone.Say No

NO!!!

Thank you Arwen!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #2068
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

ARIES SIX OF CUPS Roots are important. They show us where we’ve been. Roots also sometimes need pruning so we can continue to grow. Cut bait.

thank you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #2069
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

What is it about gifts? Plus this week's Tarotscopes are here.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #2070
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

ARIES QUEEN OF WANDS Time to show off a bit. Some may have forgotten how you shine. It’s up to you to remind them. Be gentle as you dazzle.

thank you! i will try to stay humble...but its hard sometimes

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #2071
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

VIRGO PAGE OF WANDS Playfulness is your guide. Learn a new game Play with others. Engage them in the seditious act of passionate living.

Now this I can do.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:34 AM   #2072
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

TarotCopes for 12/2814 - 1/3/2015 are brought to you by the concept of eudaimonia. Please take a moment to take the survey at the bottom of the post. Thanks!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #2073
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS SUN Shine, shine, shine. Let them see what you can do. Harmony + Health highlighted. Everyone has their eye on you. Be bold.

Bold is something Aquarians do very well . And I think Aristotle knew what he was talking about.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:52 AM   #2074
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Happy New Year, y'all! What are some of the things you want to accomplish this year? Have you set up goals? Written down actionable steps?

Your January Monthly TarotCopes are ready. You now have a choice to listen to all twelve or you can just pick the ones you want! Enjoy!

Seek joy, y'all. Pass it on.

http://tarotbyarwen.com/?p=18331
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 01:42 PM   #2075
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are this week's Tarotscopes. I hope you have a good week.

Seek joy, y'all. Pass it on.

http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18343
Old 01-04-2015, 02:32 PM   #2076
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

LEO THREE OF FIRE Sizzle, darling. You are on fire this week. So much of what you’ve been waiting for is right here. Grab it. Dance. LIVE!

Well, there is hope after all
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 03:18 PM   #2077
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS SEVEN OF FIRE You can take everything the world throws at you. Just remember to put down one thing to take up the next. Busy week for you.

Thanks Arwen !!
Old 01-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #2078
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

AQUARIUS THREE OF EARTH Group projects are highlighted. Collaborate with others for the biggest gains. Business partnerships flourish This week.

Sounds right! Thanks, Arwen!
Old 01-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #2079
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

This week's Tarotscopes are up. There's a challenge too. Share if you are doing it.

http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18353
Old 01-20-2015, 07:27 PM   #2080
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Welcome to this week's Tarotscopes. I hope you enjoy them.

Tired of being sad? Done with all the negativity in this world? Let's work together to bring you back to the joy path. No time like the present to get started on your own joy seeker's life. I'm ready to help. Are you ready to start?

http://tarotbyarwen.com/?p=18365 for this week's Tarotscopes.

I was traveling so wasn't able to post Sunday. Sorry!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: