Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Grin, this card shows the central figure with eyes closed and head cocked. They are listening to two small birds. What message are they getting, I wonder?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #82
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't run out and open a savings account, but I am saving every little bit I can
I truly understand this weeks reading along with last weeks, makes me scared

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #83
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I didn't run out and open a savings account, but I am saving every little bit I can
I truly understand this weeks reading along with last weeks, makes me scared

Always remember that my (and anyone else's ) 'scopes are NOT set in stone. They are simply predictive indicators of trends that could occur. You are in charge of your own fate.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #84
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Vir - "No room to grow where you are - swim out into deeper waters"

This was the little nudge I needed
I've been contemplating submitting for a regional art show and finally did it today!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #85
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Vir - "No room to grow where you are - swim out into deeper waters"

This was the little nudge I needed
I've been contemplating submitting for a regional art show and finally did it today!
Oh good for you, Dusadarling!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #86
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here's this week's Tarotscopes. Thanks for commenting and letting me know what you think.
  • Aq Grdnr(Emprss) Enjoy abundance. Creativity is yrs. Relax. Fretting over small things can be left to others. Joy this wk for u.
  • Pic 10Air Complete yr thoughts. May be time to lead for a bit. Cycles happen for a reason. U get to figure out why this wk.
  • Ari Temperance U aren't out of resources. U aren't over yet. Balance will bring U the best rewards this wk. Avoid the unbalanced!
  • Tau 3Air Heartache must be addressed. No hiding this wk. Write it out. Talk it out. LET IT OUT. Uncover root causes to heal yrslf.
  • Gem 2Air HUSH. U need to listen more than U talk. Messages come in unusual ways but U have to be silent to hear them. Listen.
  • Can 2Fire Flareups possible. U can rechannel that energy into passionate couplings (not just sex!) but U have to be a partner.
  • Leo 10Fire Let's go out in a blaze of glory. If U've burned bridges, U can still rebuild them. Conflagration possible. Careful.
  • Vir 6Fire Find others who share yr passions. Learn a new way of releasing yr energy. Some fires could get out of control. Caution.
  • Lib ChAir So many pretty shiny things. Remember how U could focus so intently on 1 thing? Let's try that this wk, okay? Mental focus.
  • Sco ChEarth If U are given a gift, receive w/ joy. Stop looking for flaws so hard. Kick back. Be a child & unwrap w joy.
  • Sag Lovers Embrace yrslf like a lover. Do lover-like things for U this wk. Pretend U are wooing yrslf. To find love, U must be love.
  • Cap Builder(Empr) Taking care of the details is important. No cruising for U this wk. Knuckle down to the grind. Bean counting!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #87
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to get a redraw of my card.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #88
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Why are you talking. You should be listening. No redraws!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #89
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Why are you talking. You should be listening. No redraws!
Listening to what? The sound of cars going by? There's no other sounds, other than the clickety clack of keyboard keys 'round these parts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #90
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I second that!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #91
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I second that!
Let's revolt!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:29 AM   #92
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Keep it up, you two.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #93
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Keep it up, you two.
I blame him.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #94
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for posting these week after week.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #95
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Keep it up, you two.
I blame her.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #96
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Thank you for posting these week after week.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy them.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #97
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are this week's Tarotscopes. My home internet is STILL down (don't ask and yes, I'm very cranky about it.) Please comment/talk/discuss. It feeds my soul to hear from you on these. How did last week's pan out for you?

You can see the cards at http://www.gaiantarot.com

• Aq 2Fire Passion flares. Power exchange. Meet them as their equal. U are, U know. Let yr inner fire burn bright. Show off a bit.
  • Pic GrdWat Immerse in emotional relaxation. Indulge in watery delights. Swim yr own way. Solitude is a blessing. Dive into the quiet.
  • Ari Death Personal change comes at a cost. Friends shed like fall leaves. They will regenerate. Let them go. Face the closure.
  • Tau Tree(HngMn) Prayerful attitude. Quiet times. Solitude is a necessity not a luxury. Study the asana "the Tree". Why do it?
  • Gem 10Wtr Emotional cycles happen. Fight to return only to come back again. U've been here before. Relax. It's all water moving.
  • Can GrdFire Tend what's yrs. Unexpected help is on the way. Focus on fanning yr own heat. Gather yr own fuel. This is about U.
  • Leo Gardener(Emprss) If U could create anything, what would it be? Well?What are U waiting for? The time is NOW. Share the abundance.
  • Vir Hermit Seek guidance from the Universe. Write down those crazy thoughts. Keep track of yr dreams. Take time to write more.
  • Lib 2Earth Study it more before U wail yr displeasure. Bounty exists but U must accept that bad comes w/ good. Be brave.
  • Sco 5Earth Fall is here. Hunker down a bit. Cook a hearty stew. Take care of yrslf 1st. This too shall pass. Loneliness won't kill U.
  • Sag 8Air Teaching moments abound. Try to learn as much as U preach...I mean teach. Group events are good if all share equally.
  • Cap 4Air Some ideas aren't ready to be shared. Play it close to yr chest for now. Let it germinate more. Meditate. Time out.

Last edited by Arwen; 09-26-2010 at 11:53 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #98
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Can GrdFire Tend what's yrs. Unexpected help is on the way. Focus on fanning yr own heat. Gather yr own fuel. This is about U.

I looked at this card today, and loved the image. This has been my job so many times, when it comes to ceremony. It speaks strongly to me. I think the reading ties in with last week's, and I feel as if I am flowing right along.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #99
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen...Aries hear again.I was reading the scopes for last week and this new one,puting them together sorta makes some cence.Last week I snaged a pt job that I have been waithing on to come thrue for a while but I didnt know where it would be as it was thrue an elder job agency .Then this new one speaks of death..well I have an old friendship that since my friends new wifey has put the stop most of her outside friendships,ours has become less and less over the last year,it may be be best to just let it go insted of draging it out.Too bad cause I really hate to lose a friend for this reason.Thanks Arwen cause u r on the money again.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #100
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Arwen... I love the accuracy of this card for me... 2Fire - Already the exchange is begging. Starting about midnight last night..

Thank YOU!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: