thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

PIC 6Fire Passionate? Enthusiastic? Then let it show. Move yr body. Move yr heart. Seek out other passionates. Dance. Move. Flow.

Yes ma'am! Will put the salsa lessons on the agenda!

VIR 9Wtr Pay attention to yr wishes. Make the BIG one come true by opening up to possibility. Allow hope to fill U up. Allow love.

Love, love LOVE this one. I hope this means very good things are in store for a certain Virgo who is very dear to my heart.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #1202
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aries...

"ARI 9Air STOP. U are 2nd guessing yrslf again. Let go. Take the scary journey. Make the leap of faith. Untie yr inner fool. Let go."

Hmmmmm....well I guess if you promise to post my bail.

Also listened to your podcast. Why? Why? Why? Did you wait until the end to read for Aries?? You know we can't stand that...gotta be first ya' know! I mean patience is for people who don't want something bad enough.

Seriously...these are great. Thanks so much for you time/effort/talent.

Katniss
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #1203
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss765 View Post
"ARI 9Air STOP. U are 2nd guessing yrslf again. Let go. Take the scary journey. Make the leap of faith. Untie yr inner fool. Let go."

Hmmmmm....well I guess if you promise to post my bail.

Also listened to your podcast. Why? Why? Why? Did you wait until the end to read for Aries?? You know we can't stand that...gotta be first ya' know! I mean patience is for people who don't want something bad enough.

Seriously...these are great. Thanks so much for you time/effort/talent.

Katniss

LOL I do it in birthday order so Aries won't be first until next April.

By the way? I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 07:30 AM   #1204
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Domingo!

Not so patiently waiting.

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #1205
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here are your Tarotscopes for 8/12 - 8/18. How was last week? Tell teh Arwen!

• AQ Lightning Don't hold too tightly. May be a wild ride. Open up to the experience. Shock & Awe can be momentarily blinding. SURPRISE
  • PIC 9Fire Enlightenment comes when you align all the pieces. Open up to the inspiration but ground it as well. Focus on the paths.
  • ARI Magician What? It is possible. If U focus yr intention, magic happens. U know this. Why are U doubting yrslf? Past memories help.
  • TAU 8Fire Fast wk. Have pen/paper handy for inspiration. WRITE IT DOWN. Take that trip. Travel spiritually if not physically. Dance.
  • GEM 3Air Don't be so critical of self or others. Forgiveness. U can only control what is in your own hula hoop. Sorrow otherwise.
  • CAN Awakening U are rising up to the next level. Let go of old things that anchor U. Lift yr heart up so U can transcend. Get going!
  • LEO EldEarth Take care YOUR projects 1st. Finish what U started then work on what they started. Time to step up if they won't.
  • VIR 6Wtr Friends gather. Reunion w/ memories. Reminisce about why U are here. Time to renew those bonds that sustain U. Friendship.
  • LIB GrEarth Nurture what U want to harvest. Focus needs to be on growth more than anything else. Always put a little back for later.
  • SCO KnFire Time to BURST out of that shell. Move into passionate self. Fire yrslf up! Moving is inevitable so start chair dancing now.
  • SAG 3Earth Time to form a committee. Gather up those who think like you. Start-ups favored. Look to nature for inspiration. Laugh.
  • CAP 9Air Make sure U are listening to the right advice. Don't let fear be yr guide. Let go of pain. Embrace feeling safe. You are.

Have an awesome week, y'all! Keep seeking joy!

See U this afternoon. Sign up now! It's Character Building 3pm CST. (Tarot for Writers 1 hour webinar. You can still sign up.)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #1206
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
VIR 6Wtr Friends gather. Reunion w/ memories. Reminisce about why U are here. Time to renew those bonds that sustain U. Friendship.
Absolutely!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #1207
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

CAP 9Air Make sure U are listening to the right advice. Don't let fear be yr guide. Let go of pain. Embrace feeling safe. You are.

Only seeing the 'let go of pain' part right now. This darn four day headache is an oddity and proving to be stubborn. Nap or medication?

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #1208
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

TAU 8Fire Fast wk. Have pen/paper handy for inspiration. WRITE IT DOWN. Take that trip. Travel spiritually if not physically. Dance.

Sounds like a nice week. Wooo!!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #1209
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

AQ Lightning Don't hold too tightly. May be a wild ride. Open up to the experience. Shock & Awe can be momentarily blinding. SURPRISE

Long as it's a good suprise lol.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #1210
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

"CAN Awakening U are rising up to the next level. Let go of old things that anchor U. Lift yr heart up so U can transcend. Get going!"

This makes good sense to me at this time, and I like it!

*Thank you, Arwen*
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #1211
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

VIR 6Wtr Friends gather. Reunion w/ memories. Reminisce about why U are here. Time to renew those bonds that sustain U. Friendship.

Yeah Buddy!!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #1212
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[*]AQ Lightning Don't hold too tightly. May be a wild ride. Open up to the experience. Shock & Awe can be momentarily blinding. SURPRISE
[*]CAP 9Air Make sure U are listening to the right advice. Don't let fear be yr guide. Let go of pain. Embrace feeling safe. You are.
Thank you Arwen....Did your Tarot skills help you find the Orange Monkey? j/k....You were lightening fast! Congrats!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #1213
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default ARI Magician

ARI Magician What? It is possible. If U focus yr intention, magic happens. U know this. Why are U doubting yrslf? Past memories help.

Arwen,
Thank you for taking the time to post these each week..
Kent
Old 08-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #1214
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Ty Arwen for the horoscopes I do believe I love mine this week lol

SCO KnFire Time to BURST out of that shell. Move into passionate self. Fire yrslf up! Moving is inevitable so start chair dancing now.

Okay where are the butches/boi's that need to be chair danced on? lol

KIDDING I swear ahem..... Maybe....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #1215
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I so don't get mine this week (pisces), but I am glad Virgo doesn't say anything about being injured in these activities with friends LOL
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #1216
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Makes perfect since. TY.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #1217
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are my three!

• PIC 9Fire Enlightenment comes when you align all the pieces. Open up to the inspiration but ground it as well. Focus on the paths. (SUN)
  • SCO KnFire Time to BURST out of that shell. Move into passionate self. Fire yrslf up! Moving is inevitable so start chair dancing now. (MOON)
  • AQ Lightning Don't hold too tightly. May be a wild ride. Open up to the experience. Shock & Awe can be momentarily blinding. SURPRISE (RISING)

When I put them together, I see them as the Sun being for my internal "how I see myself" mask, the Moon is my emotional self, and Rising is my external "how others see me" mask.

Interesting to see all that Fire this week. I am feeling a bit...fiery right now.

If you want to learn about your own Sun/Moon/Rising, go to astro.com and run your birth chart. It's free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 09:08 AM   #1218
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Post Tarotscopes for August 19 - 25, 2012

Tarotscopes for August 19 - 25, 2012

Here are this week's Tarotscopes. Thanks so much for sharing them on your walls, in your groups and with your friends. See the bottom for a $10 off special!

• AQ 6Air Talk w/ friends. Listen. Move together. Create connection w/ spirit by welcoming each day w/ intention. Make it count.Success
  • PIC 2Air Shhh. Less talk. More listen. Quiet yr mind. Messages are abundant if U can still that monkey brain. Hard decisions easy.
  • ARI 9Fire Alignment isn't just for tires. Take stock of yr energy. Scattered? Small moments of tea & music can bring U peace.
  • TAU Awakening Check in w/ spiritual self. Transcending imminent. Ready? Open up to next level of YOU. Take ownership to succeed.
  • GEM Tree Stop. Be still. Address what U must sacrifice for what U want. Meditation/contemplation best. The more silence the better.
  • CAN 6Wtr Find friends. Reminisce. Some sorrows are helped by remembering the joy instead of the sad.
  • LEO 5Air Keep an ear out for those who would like to engage U in their high-level competitions. Avoid those who are all roar & no do.
  • VIR Empress Enjoy the harvest. Realize the abundance is yours because you worked for it. Creativity brings you what you need.
  • LIB 9Wtr Heart's desire. What's that? Have U checked in w/ yrslf lately? Focus on what fills U up. Make that happen more. A lot more.
  • SCO KngAir Don't miss the messages because U are talking too much. Pay attention please. This time it's important. Engage prayers.
  • SAG KngEarth Don't start what U won't (not can't) finish. Harvest time requires that U work hard. Play time later. Finish things.
  • CAP PgFire Free yr child self. Explore what sparks U. Investigate passion. What makes U feel alive? loved? Do much more of that.

Show me you w/ yr Joy Seeker items. Get $10 off a half hour or hour reading. Pro Joy Seekers go here.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #1219
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
VIR Empress Enjoy the harvest. Realize the abundance is yours because you worked for it. Creativity brings you what you need.
This is so perfect. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #1220
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

CAP PgFire Free yr child self. Explore what sparks U. Investigate passion. What makes U feel alive? loved? Do much more of that.

And I will say "The Tarot cards told me too." It's going to be a great week!

Thanks Arwen.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: