thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default regrets

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #142
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Q: How did the English major student define microtome on its biology exam?
A: An itsy bitsy book.

ooops that is a joke for nerds, sorry wrong thread :P

(I'm a proud geeky nerd and not a nerdy geek.... or maybe it is the other way around, this is getting confusing, isn't it!)
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #143
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
You might be a geek if....
...you can recognize the different windows versions by the sound of it shutting down.

...you speak to your friends more often online than face to face.

...instead of saying awesome or cool you say 'shiney'.

...you know what a 'reaver' is and it gives you nightmares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
You might be a geek if...
...other people seem to get a gazed look in their eye after talking to you about your job.
can so relate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsAndKisses View Post
you might be a geek if you

Completely freak out when your camera lens coffee mug comes in the mail. Its SOOO life like!
been eyeing one of those for awhile....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
You have decided big bang theory is the best show on tv because it makes you feel socially adjusted.
YES!! love that show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonaderspeisung View Post
---zork---
actually mentioned Zork at work today.... refer to the "glazed look" quote above....

you've taken the Innergeek Test and bragged about your score.... (45.36489% and proud of it!)

you've bought a SQL or Javascript book for fun...

you enjoy building databases...

you're on the I/S Emergency cell phone's speed dial....

you grok the above...
TWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #144
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWolf View Post

you've taken the Innergeek Test and bragged about your score.... (45.36489% and proud of it!)
45.57196% SUPER GEEK!

I thought my lack of programming languages and RPG's was going to hurt me there... whew!

Old 04-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #145
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
45.57196% SUPER GEEK!

I thought my lack of programming languages and RPG's was going to hurt me there... whew!

Way to go Diva.... Welcome to Super Geekdom!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #146
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Way to go Diva.... Welcome to Super Geekdom!
Thank you, thank you. I have always been there, though I've learned in recent years how not to LOOK quite so geeky, it is always there inside.

I have a dog named Newton (he's no Einstein) and had a cat named Quark. And my big dog's voice (yes, I speak for them in character voices, shuddup!) is Marvin the depressed robot from Hitchiker's Guide. There is no hope for normality at this point.
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #147
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

Quote:
Thank you, thank you. I have always been there, though I've learned in recent years how not to LOOK quite so geeky, it is always there inside.

I have a dog named Newton (he's no Einstein) and had a cat named Quark. And my big dog's voice (yes, I speak for them in character voices, shuddup!) is Marvin the depressed robot from Hitchiker's Guide. There is no hope for normality at this point.
LMAO!! I do a fairly good Marvin the Martian myself...

(Is it bad that when my gal teased me about being "out geeked" I responded that it had been awhile since I took the test and I'd picked up a few bad habits since then... )

Oh!.... and to keep things going....

you know the answer is 42....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #148
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
LMAO!! I do a fairly good Marvin the Martian myself...

(Is it bad that when my gal teased me about being "out geeked" I responded that it had been awhile since I took the test and I'd picked up a few bad habits since then... )

Oh!.... and to keep things going....

you know the answer is 42....
You should have told her that 0.2% is statistically insignificant. LoL

I loved that answer on the test! Ah, life, the universe, everything...42. I always knew there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe!

Gotta go listen to my Douglas Adams audiobooks again. I like them better than reading because he narrates them himself!

You also might be a geek if you know what this says:
01101001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100101 01100101 01101011 01110011
Old 04-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #149
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

... and you might be a geek if....
you know that programming is like sex....

one mistake and you'll have to support it the rest of your life!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #150
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
... and you might be a geek if....
you know that programming is like sex....

one mistake and you'll have to support it the rest of your life!
ROFL so true! Though, statistically speaking, it's more likely to happen in programming!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #151
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Rock Paper Scizzors Lizard Spock

They mentioned this once on Big Bang, now we have the Official Rules!

I'm confused though... Trek Geeks, why does paper disprove Spock?

Also, what do you think the hand signal for lizard would be?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #152
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default BUMP!

I love this thread too much to let it die.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #153
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Also, what do you think the hand signal for lizard would be?[/QUOTE]

I believe the lizard is drawn from the perspective of looking at a lizard climbing away from you on a wall. The arm is outstretched but is more outstretched-looking in this drawing. Such a crazy cool idea...where did it come from? Thanks for sharingg
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #154
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
They mentioned this once on Big Bang, now we have the Official Rules!

Also, what do you think the hand signal for lizard would be?
Okay sooo everyone knows Vulcans are the mega smart, intelligent race, but they can be wrong occasionally. Well, Spock is HALF vulcan, HALF human. Because he is half human, there is more of a chance for him to be wrong.

When disproving someone logically it is best to use paper..even if its just to organize thoughts...

Make sense?

It did to me.

also I scored a %41.68 (Mega Geek and prouddd) <3

ALSO you asked about the symbol for lizard, and I found this image that would clear it up.

[IMG][/IMG]
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #155
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
Okay sooo everyone knows Vulcans are the mega smart, intelligent race, but they can be wrong occasionally. Well, Spock is HALF vulcan, HALF human. Because he is half human, there is more of a chance for him to be wrong.

When disproving someone logically it is best to use paper..even if its just to organize thoughts...

Make sense?

It did to me.

also I scored a %41.68 (Mega Geek and prouddd) <3

ALSO you asked about the symbol for lizard, and I found this image that would clear it up.

[IMG][/IMG]
Thank you! That clears up so much!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #156
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #157
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default guess who spends too much time google image searching?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #158
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default would you like some wine?

The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 12:04 PM   #159
Daktari

Default You might be a geek if...

...you know the difference between a 'wet' and a 'dry' pen and/or ink.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #160
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

Bazinga!