Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Butches, Femmes, And Trans Folks Of Color

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #1
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default Interracial Relationships

Out of curiosity, how many of you are in interracial relationships? And how did your family react if they know?

I'm Chinese-American dating a Caucasian woman. My parents are very conservative, but I felt my dad was mostly bothered the most that my SO wasn't Asian. She's also an artist, so I wondered if she was a doctor or lawyer instead he would respect her a bit more. Also I think my parents believe I was corrupted by Western culture but the lesbian scene is popular in China and Hong Kong I believe.

The fun part being in an interracial relationship is I like to make her try authentic Chinese food and teach her Cantonese words