Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Trust this site to have a steamy thread about M&M's. I'll never eat them the same way again.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #22
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I am just thankful M&M's come in colors now....who all remembers the sad years when it was brown, tan, yellow and orange.

My favs now are blue, but I love them all.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #23
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Holy Crap Softness!!!!!!!!!!!

Who woulda thunk you would need a fan to read a post about M&Ms!?!?!?!?

I agree with guihong that "I'll never eat tham the same way again."
Chocolate Smooches,
Keri

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
you know, I watch how people eat things, because I have this theory that I can imagine how they are at oral sex by the way they eat food. I even wrote an article once, about how candy can be used to help build oral skills. I read your posts and smiled. Now my turn...

I love randomness...I love to be suprised...I dont want ritual or order. I want to go with whatever I pull out of the bag. What comes next isnt what my focus is about when it comes to eating Ms. Oh no. My focus comes when its in my mouth. I put it in and let it sit in the center of my tongue until I can feel it get warm, when I can tell the hard shell start to get soft..

and I start to slowly move it, around, letting every area get a turn to soften, until all the shell is almost gone. Once you start, the process quickens because the heat that is generated quickly takes care of the M even on the spots where its not resting on the tongue..

the next step takes such patience...and self control...

the milk chocolate begins to melt and I put it on the end of my tongue and use my teeth to hold it against and I move it around, slowly licking against it, like a clit, sloughing off the warm goey milk chocolate,turning it around until all thats left is the little nut...which I spin and push against...until I flip and grind down with my back teeth...

I pause...then move on to my next divine taste...
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like M&Ms. By themselves...itself...theirselves???

IF I eat them, and that's a big if, it will be mixed in with Great Value's Mountain Mix trail mix.

The peanut ones are better. The peanut detracts from the crappy taste of them alone.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #25
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme,
You are committing heresy! You don't like M&Ms? Horrrors!!!!
Smooches,
Keri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I don't like M&Ms. By themselves...itself...theirselves???

IF I eat them, and that's a big if, it will be mixed in with Great Value's Mountain Mix trail mix.

The peanut ones are better. The peanut detracts from the crappy taste of them alone.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Gemme,
You are committing heresy! You don't like M&Ms? Horrrors!!!!
Smooches,
Keri
Nope. I only tolerate the taste of chocolate when it's mixed with something equally strong, like peanut butter or coconut.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:23 AM   #27
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

To each her own - you are probably sweet enough without it. Me, I need a daily dose of chocolate to keep me sweet.
Smooches,
Keri
Old 01-30-2011, 02:39 AM   #28
Brewcityboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans/queer/lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, she, whatever. Who cares? Just don't be mean.
Relationship Status:
Bitten by the love bug. :)

Brewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST Reputation

i love chocolate. I always eat the brown ones first. I thin divide all of them up by color. I eat the red and the blue ones last. The blue ones are too pretty to eat so i wait until the last possible second. The coconut m&ms are my favorite!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:33 AM   #29
prettylilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, lil grrl
Relationship Status:
On an amazing journey

prettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationprettylilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love the new pretzel M&M's! I separate them by color and then by size.
prettylilgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to prettylilgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #30
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

So, a serious question here

When I eat M&M's which is very rare, but have on occasion. No matter what color I eat, it all taste the same to me. Every color taste like the next.

Am I eating them wrong maybe? Maybe I don't have the distinct taste buds that are needed for M&M's or what?
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

I'm having a major chocolate craving and wishing, wishing, wishing I had a handfull of M&M's.

Smooches,
Keri

The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #32
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

LOL! I thought I was the only one that does this.....I am a closet M&M eater, I never let anybody see me do this....Well, now the whole Planet knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post

BUT ... given a flat surface, this is what I do.
I dump them all out, sort them into separate piles for each color. Then I make a straight line for each color, longest line on top, shortest line on the bottom. Then I start eating the colors that have the longest lines (I do also count them, as my goal is to end up with a equal number of each color.) Once the numbers are even, I eat one of each color until they are gone.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #33
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

What I am really liking the new M&M commercials. The last one I saw was the one with the robbery in progress and the guy says he is gonna eat one of the hostages! The new pretzel M&M commercials are a hoot too!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #34
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i got a couple ways of eating them...sometimes by the handful and other times they have to color coordinate....i.e orange/blue red/yellow browns are always by themselves greens can go with any of the colors--except brown.....sometimes i turn them upset down and eat them as W&Ws to liven things up!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #35
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post

When I eat M&M's which is very rare, but have on occasion. No matter what color I eat, it all taste the same to me. Every color taste like the next.

Am I eating them wrong maybe? Maybe I don't have the distinct taste buds that are needed for M&M's or what?

I have never detected a different taste for each color. I thought the colors were just to make them visually appealing.

Do they really make coconut ones? I have seen the peanut, almond and pretzel ones.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #36
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Arrow

Having been treated to a bag of mini M&M's, I find I do not have the requisite level of OCD to be compelled to sort them as I do the larger ones.

I find I like them very much for a reason I would not have thought of. You get a whole bunch of them in your hand at one time. I think from years of M&M eating I am conditioned that it takes "this many" to satisfy me. The minis are a lot smaller so the "this many" amount is reached quicker, thereby taking lots less to satisfy me - so the bag last LOTS longer, LOL. Try it and see if I am the only crazy one.

Smooches,
Keri
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #37
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

F.I.R.E.D.

Kobi is correct. All M&Ms tastes exactly the same; the colors make them visually appealing.

The only wrong way to eat an M&M is to not eat them at all. You do not need special taste buds.

::blinks::

Quote:

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #38
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewcityboi View Post
i love chocolate. I always eat the brown ones first. I thin divide all of them up by color. I eat the red and the blue ones last. The blue ones are too pretty to eat so i wait until the last possible second. The coconut m&ms are my favorite!
True (coconut M&Ms)

the only ones worth eating, imo.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #39
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Originally Posted by Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
F.I.R.E.D.

Kobi is correct. All M&Ms tastes exactly the same; the colors make them visually appealing.

The only wrong way to eat an M&M is to not eat them at all. You do not need special taste buds.

::blinks::
Um, I was also correct as you can see in big bold.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #40
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I have to disagree....I am funny that way The green ones are the best tasting ones

OSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy

Um, I was also correct as you can see in big bold.
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: